cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So based on the beach bed scene it seems like MC isn't Sis's first isn't it (Seems like she also had a lot of experience and skilled in bed just like her mom) .
that was said a while ago that she wasn't virgin (maybe brody was lucky guy), not as skilled as mommy.

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
Can anyone upload this to a better upload website?
MEGA has a quota and all the other ones take like 4 to 8 hours to download.
Why not use Google Drive?

Reactions: MGUltimate

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone upload this to a better upload website?
MEGA has a quota and all the other ones take like 4 to 8 hours to download.
Why not use Google Drive?
yes but will it happen is diff. thing.

for mega use megabasterd and others jdownloader.

googledrive is problematic too since it has limited dl amounts past x hrs.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Torrents also are good. I don't know why people use those ultra-slow ones. No different from those bastard ones that you either pay or get a shitty download rate, but without the begging for money. Mega is almost like that with the limit.

Reactions: Slickdick69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Torrents also are good. I don't know why people use those ultra-slow ones. No different from those bastard ones that you either pay or get a shitty download rate, but without the begging for money. Mega is almost like that with the limit.
some isps throttle torrenting.

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
I rly enjoyed the first chapter and it's already my fav MrDots game i mean i love DMD and Melody but this has something i don't know what exactly it's just awesome.
I like almost all characters especially Sis(Named her Jessi),Sis-Cousin(Tali),Vicky & Ashley.
And i also liked the beginning to show a little bit how things were going and developed but at the same time little annoying how MC treated Jessi at that time. + all those Cameos/Crossovers where awesome.
Can't wait for Chapter 2 but will be a long time :( since i prefer to wait for a whole Chapter or Game is done.

Slickdick69

Jul 21, 2020
Yeah, ever since Nopy went under, pretty sure any other link barely DLs more than 1mbs
some isps throttle torrenting.
Use a VPN, and even if they throttle, pretty sure it would be faster than the other DL sites used on here. Unless you just have shit internet, due to location.

Reactions: MGUltimate

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
Am I the only one getting this error when starting the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is ignorable, but I was wondering if it was fixable.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The back home GF is kind of a bitch.
Yes, it could be a case that her controlling behavior is borne of insecurities and bad experiences. She seems to be just the opposite of her sister Georgina. We haven't seen that side of her, only a few scenes that are sympathetic to her worries.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think here in the US that's illegal.
throttling or torrenting? 1st isn't (unless has changed) and 2nd is more or less but blocking it isn't that easy.

Use a VPN, and even if they throttle, pretty sure it would be faster than the other DL sites used on here. Unless you just have shit internet, due to location.
i have fast dl speed but after nopy went down it's gone quite waste.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Just checking, from the release notes it looks like 1.0 is just a bug fix release with some sex scenes updated with new animations. Is that right?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Just checking, from the release notes it looks like 1.0 is just a bug fix release with some sex scenes updated with new animations. Is that right?
Yes, but it also generates a save to be used for chapter 2 when it comes out. You don't have to play the full game again, just use a save near the end of the last release to generate the ch1 save.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes