Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
One BIG question: Why have I been seeing new versions of games weighing less than their previous versions for a while now? On my HD I have version 0.06 Extras Included of this beautiful game, and it weighs almost 5 gb. The new version is only almost 3 gb, why? Wouldn't it be enough to have only the Compressed version? Should the images lose the previous quality of the version I have or does it always remain the same? And above all why is there this "fashion" to reduce the file weight for the uncompressed versions? Thank you to those who will answer me fully

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
One BIG question: Why have I been seeing new versions of games weighing less than their previous versions for a while now? On my HD I have version 0.06 Extras Included of this beautiful game, and it weighs almost 5 gb. The new version is only almost 3 gb, why? Wouldn't it be enough to have only the Compressed version? Should the images lose the previous quality of the version I have or does it always remain the same? And above all why is there this "fashion" to reduce the file weight for the uncompressed versions? Thank you to those who will answer me fully
At a guess, I would say the dev is probably getting more efficient with choosing the right format/compression for the files without sacrificing the quality. Let's be real, 5GB + is far more than what is required for most games on here and suggests a lot of rampant uncompressed files in the earlier versions.

I'm not seeing any dip in quality in the recent releases, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: Traktor23

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
At a guess, I would say the dev is probably getting more efficient with choosing the right format/compression for the files without sacrificing the quality. Let's be real, 5GB + is far more than what is required for most games on here and suggests a lot of rampant uncompressed files in the earlier versions.

I'm not seeing any dip in quality in the recent releases, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Thank's for the explanation (y)

HotGuy1226

Jan 7, 2018
I am having issues with the android version. The textbox block the H-scene menu so nothing is accessible, you can see this in the attached screenshot. Any help on this please

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
I am having issues with the android version. The textbox block the H-scene menu so nothing is accessible, you can see this in the attached screenshot. Any help on this please
Swipe down on the middle of the screen, (maybe) it'll hide the textbox interface so you'll be able to continue.

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Tried doing it, doesnt help. It just removes each UI element. So the buttons are also removed
Unfortunately I don't think there is anyway to fix this on your side. I think due to the placements of the buttons the dev has to remove text background overlay for android. (correct me if I am wrong)

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Why gallery(tom and doughnut) doesnt save on android? When i exit the game and open again all the gallery images are gone(they reset)

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Haven't played this for almost a year (auto-saves say last time I played was early march) and there's only one new Vicky scene in the gallery :( She deserves more love

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Haven't played this for almost a year (auto-saves say last time I played was early march) and there's only one new Vicky scene in the gallery :( She deserves more love
She is Latina Caliente but MC has thrown her the bone as much as anyone during the story thus far.

The people who love the Twins would say they get less love than they should considering how forward they are.

The people who love Ashley are only just getting what they waited for.

The people who love Trish still feel slighted.

The people who love Yuki feel practically blueballed.

And on and on......

In the end what we really, truly NEED

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes