Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
well ashley is closest thing as mommy to mc.

yeap, as said before plot doesn't make sense on patreon version.
But she never acted like a Mom to MC, I bet MC in his younger days , Ashley as a slut she is secretly waiting for MC to grow up so that she will be the one to pop his cherry instead of Rosa

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But she never acted like a Mom to MC, I bet MC in his younger days , Ashley as a slut she is secretly waiting for MC to grow up so that she will be the one to pop his cherry instead of Rosa
well she said later that she might have done that.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I'll need to go to the actual update on SS and give my thanks for including the polyamory symbol. I can now imagine other such symbols. The BDSM triskelion, for instance. The upside down pineapple for swinging?
So are they going into actual content for those paths? Swinging and polyamory are subsets of cuckolding or vice versa. And I know many who don't count polyamory as that when one of the partners plays for the other team. Full blown poly is swinging magnified. Otherwise, it's actually polygamy or (i think this is what the female version was called) polyandry used as propaganda for polyamory (we already know that polyandry is not going to happen here).
I try to be informed when we see these show up. I prefer making informed and educated choices rather than leaps of "faith"

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Holy hell, the dialogue in this game is so weird. It's like a robot that's learned English from reading technical manuals. I love the renders, and the story is pretty fun so far, but it's such hard work to trudge through the stilted dialogue. I read that it was meant to be British English, but trust me we don't speak like this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So are they going into actual content for those paths? Swinging and polyamory are subsets of cuckolding or vice versa. And I know many who don't count polyamory as that when one of the partners plays for the other team. Full blown poly is swinging magnified. Otherwise, it's actually polygamy or (i think this is what the female version was called) polyandry used as propaganda for polyamory (we already know that polyandry is not going to happen here).
I try to be informed when we see these show up. I prefer making informed and educated choices rather than leaps of "faith"
not cheating since nicole gave mc green card to have fun with other girls (although he fucked 1 before she gave permission) and she can have fun with other guys (both during summer) and no swinging since only other couple is rival hotel magnate and he for sure doesn't let mc to fuck his wife, no poly either since mc quite likely ends up with 1-3 girls.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
not cheating since nicole gave mc green card to have fun with other girls (although he fucked 1 before she gave permission) and she can have fun with other guys (both during summer) and no swinging since only other couple is rival hotel magnate and he for sure doesn't let mc to fuck his wife, no poly either since mc quite likely ends up with 1-3 girls.
I know that poly means that. I also heard that there won't be ntr. And due to the broad definition of that, that tends to mean that while Nicole can go for other guys, she won't though.
I'm just trying to check about that. If she does, me choosing to continue playing or not affects no one here. So this exchange of information is just that with no comments or questions about personal choice

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What are you going on about? You have a lot of misconceptions there.

I've been part of the ethical nonmonogamy community since 1981 (before polyamory was coined). Pretty much none of what you said above is accurate. Neither polyamory or swinging is about cuckolding. I'm not sure where you came up with that idea.

There are some polyamorous people who are also swingers, but it is by no means all of them. Polyamory is about loving multiple people, forming ongoing intimate bonds, not just "sport fucking" strangers.

Polygamy is marriage to multiple people regardless of gender. Because most polygamist forms we hear about are polygynous, people who don't actually seek to learn tend to think they are the same thing. Polygyny is the word for multiple women, polyandry is the word for multiple men.

Polyamorous people may, or may not be married to a partner. Most younger people prefer to go with "solo poly" or "relationship anarchy," which doesn't assume marriage partners. Polyamorous networks I've seen usually contain trans, non-binary, demisexual and even asexual individuals.

Please try harder to be informed next time.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
do people really care about nicole ? :unsure:

for my mc she could be the last woman on earth and nothing...lol
she´s selfish , only cares about her job

introvtx

May 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sound like bullshit to me :ROFLMAO:. I'd be heading straight for the exit when mc offered his room if I were her.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, it is. Imagine the hotel manager has to come and meet every guest that is checking in. Nothing would get done at a real hotel.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes