cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is no mom. Meaning there is no mom period in this game. There is content with sister/stepsister..
well ashley is closest thing as mommy to mc.

You realize that the game canon is with the patch right?
Incest patches only exist because Patreon is cancer.

They are half-siblings.
yeap, as said before plot doesn't make sense on patreon version.

Korandor

Apr 13, 2021
After a few years, father and son marry another woman with a daughter. At the moment of marriage, the two children become step-siblings, so they are neither siblings nor half-siblings.
The children could marry even during the married period of the parents, since there is no blood relationship, so there can be no incest whatsoever.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
After a few years, father and son marry another woman with a daughter. At the moment of marriage, the two children become step-siblings, so they are neither siblings nor half-siblings.
The children could marry even during the married period of the parents, since there is no blood relationship, so there can be no incest whatsoever.
The father did not remarry if I remember correctly. With the incest patch. Ashley's daughter is indeed the biological daughter of the mc's father. => Half sibling, not step sibling. Same father, two different mother.

Korandor

Apr 13, 2021
That's true so far, but I play a game as it's programmed and for the story, the sex scenes are just a bonus for me. I would never use something like incest patch because it changes the feelings of the stories.
In addition, I would always be afraid that I could cause problems for the devs with Patreon if something like this is linked on the game page.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That's true so far, but I play a game as it's programmed and for the story, the sex scenes are just a bonus for me. I would never use something like incest patch because it changes the feelings of the stories.
In addition, I would always be afraid that I could cause problems for the devs with Patreon if something like this is linked on the game page.
The patch is separate only because Patreon is full of shit heads who have sex with dead monkeys

The story is intended to be MC and Ashley's Daughter share a father and therefore are "blood relatives"

PEACE

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Even in the vanilla game she's a stepsister as their parents were married a few years.
Replay the intro (patched or unpatched). They didn't marry. They pretended to be a family so they could live together at the navy base.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The father did not remarry if I remember correctly. With the incest patch. Ashley's daughter is indeed the biological daughter of the mc's father. => Half sibling, not step sibling. Same father, two different mother.
yep, didn't get married.

game is intended to play with incest otherwise story why mc's daddy rescues ashley and her daughter doesn't make sense.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
After playing through several play throughs, I have found a bug. If you close the childhood-friend/half-sister, then you don't get the chapter summary that you do if you are still open for them.

I've also noticed several inconsistencies, especially on week 3. The most prominent one is that you meet Connie the day after the wedding (after your friend/half-sister disappears) which would be a Sunday or Monday (depending on which day of the weekend the wedding takes place), yet during the birthday party (which takes place the next Saturday) you mention that you've only met Connie 72 hours ago (which would mean you met her on Wednesday not Sunday/Monday). It would make more sense if it just said "less then a week", instead of trying to set a specific time.

Other inconsistencies are usually just saying "last night" when a few days have actually passed (when the time jump screen shows up).

Reactions: pgm_01

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
She is Latina Caliente but MC has thrown her the bone as much as anyone during the story thus far.

The people who love the Twins would say they get less love than they should considering how forward they are.

The people who love Ashley are only just getting what they waited for.

The people who love Trish still feel slighted.

The people who love Yuki feel practically blueballed.

And on and on......

In the end what we really, truly NEED

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing better would be lesbian scenes with Shortcake and Connie! :love:

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Anyone caring to share the 'school, love and friends' post of the 9th of january on patreon? :). Seems like the website isnt posting the previews anymore like it did before?

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes