Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So.... does the wedding between Sophia and Xianne mean that the Superstar Ending for Melody isn't the canon one?

I thought in Melody to get the Superstar ending all paths except Melody have to be disabled to get it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So.... does the wedding between Sophia and Xianne mean that the Superstar Ending for Melody isn't the canon one?

I thought in Melody to get the Superstar ending all paths except Melody have to be disabled to get it?
The superstar ending requires a very specific set of choices a couple of which are not obvious. So I'm not certain what you mean by "all paths except Melody have to be disabled".

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The superstar ending requires a very specific set of choices a couple of which are not obvious. So I'm not certain what you mean by "all paths except Melody have to be disabled".
The WT says for the Superstar Ending even the Lesbian path for Sophia and Xianne have to be disabled.
Given that they both marry in this game would imply that that's not true and Melody never became a Superstar.
Which we know isn't true either because she arrives in private jet to the wedding.
I think it's just a continuity error in the end.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The WT says for the Superstar Ending even the Lesbian path for Sophia and Xianne have to be disabled.
Given that they both marry in this game would imply that that's not true and Melody never became a Superstar.
Which we know isn't true either because she arrives in private jet to the wedding.
I played without the walkthrough. Back in the day I didn't know that walkthroughs existed. Probably saved 50+ branch points trying to get that keyboard fully populated. LOL Saw every end point. IIRC the relationship between them didn't effect my reaching the superstar ending. That was pretty much all about a single choice and once taken the SS ending was inevitable.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So maybe it was a typo
Yeah probably. Wouldn't surprise me.

I played without the walkthrough. Back in the day I didn't know that walkthroughs existed. Probably saved 50+ branch points trying to get that keyboard fully populated. LOL Saw every end point. IIRC the relationship between them didn't effect my reaching the superstar ending. That was pretty much all about a single choice and once taken the SS ending was inevitable.
I played the first time without WT mod but I didn't get the Superstar Ending, so all my runs after that were with WT.
Melody is my favourite MrDots game so I want to have the best ending for it. The one where she gets pregnant and has kids is nice too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe they met later, that town wasn't exactly big.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Saturday evening where? As in what time zone.
As I like to say, release is usually one hour after Kix Brooks plays the Number 1 song on American Country Countdown.

ACC runs on the Calgary Country Station from 8:00 to 12:00, so it's 13:00 Mountain Time. Or, for a reference in Europe, 21:00 CET.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes