Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
same over here. My personal opinion is, that Rachel is one of the most misunderstood characters out of all 3 MrDots' games, and i think the general hate towards her is not really fair. Rachel is an authentic character with her own faults and regrets. Not to forget she is hot as fuck.
especially when she is banging a stud in her POV like D's ex BF

Trikus

May 31, 2020
same over here. My personal opinion is, that Rachel is one of the most misunderstood characters out of all 3 MrDots' games, and i think the general hate towards her is not really fair. Rachel is an authentic character with her own faults and regrets. Not to forget she is hot as fuck.
I really hope Rachel at least gets closure. She screwed up badly but she is trying to make it up. Also, more hot lesbian sex with Maria would be nice too.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And how is she misunderstood exactly?

She kept D from F for years, she lied to her daughter, she slept with her boyfriend and she is still interfering even after being told by both D and F to leave them alone.

I don't think she's misunderstood. We the audience understand her very well.
She is hoping to get redemption with her daughter and so far she is only making it worse and she knows that. e.g. stealing those tickets. She knows that's wrong but she did it anyway.

She is the last remaining "villain" DMD has. The difference is that she is Ds mother so there might be a way for them to forgive each other and separate in peace but a sex scene? With D, F and her?

I thinks that's too much.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And how is she misunderstood exactly?

She kept D from F for years, she lied to her daughter, she slept with her boyfriend and she is still interfering even after being told by both D and F to leave them alone.

I don't think she's misunderstood. We the audience understand her very well.
She is hoping to get redemption with her daughter and so far she is only making it worse and she knows that. e.g. stealing those tickets. She knows that's wrong but she did it anyway.

She is the last remaining "villain" DMD has. The difference is that she is Ds mother so there might be a way for them to forgive each other and separate in peace but a sex scene? With D, F and her?

I thinks that's too much.
aside we are getting off-topic over here, as this is SL thread and not DMD ...
But simply to understand rachel, you need to understand the love of a mother. Every mom in the world would do ANYTHING to keep her daughter. Even in real life we see mothers do dirty fights against their Ex just to keep their children.
In my eyes the only really bad thing she did, was to sleep with Dee's ex (even it was her EX already that time)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
aside we are getting off-topic over here, as this is SL thread and not DMD ...
But simply to understand rachel, you need to understand the love of a mother. Every mom in the world would do ANYTHING to keep her daughter. Even in real life we see mothers do dirty fights against their Ex just to keep their children.
In my eyes the only really bad thing she did, was to sleep with Dee's ex (even it was her EX already that time)
Just pretend we discuss the MCU ;) MrDots Cinematic Universe... :KEK:

I don't disagree with you but I feel that "Mothers Love" is a weak excuse after what she did and is keep doing.

Let's go back "on topic" then.

Do you know how many chapters for Sunshine Love are planned?
I managed to finish the first chapter recently and I have to say it was very painful read.
I really don't like the behaviour and the constant self doubt of the MC.
Especially the "ImMa GoNna LeAvE aFtEr sUMmEr" is getting tedious fast.
He has at this point nothing left in his old town except for bad weather and if you broke up with Nicole not even a girlfriend waiting.
I know they put her in town for some drama but that's aside.

A "guy is moving to a new town and meeting beautiful women" story isn't new to MrDots but in this one the writing makes me feel like MrDots wants him gone.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just pretend we discuss the MCU ;) MrDots Cinematic Universe... :KEK:

I don't disagree with you but I feel that "Mothers Love" is a weak excuse after what she did and is keep doing.

Let's go back "on topic" then.

Do you know how many chapters for Sunshine Love are planned?
I managed to finish the first chapter recently and I have to say it was very painful read.
I really don't like the behaviour and the constant self doubt of the MC.
Especially the "ImMa GoNna LeAvE aFtEr sUMmEr" is getting tedious fast.
He has at this point nothing left in his old town except for bad weather and if you broke up with Nicole not even a girlfriend waiting.
I know they put her in town for some drama but that's aside.

A "guy is moving to a new town and meeting beautiful women" story isn't new to MrDots but in this one the writing makes me feel like MrDots wants him gone.
i don't know exactly every detail (and even if, i would not give away everything).
But be told that we got near halftime.
SL will NOT be as long as DMD, but longer than Melody.
As for Nicole, she is not only in town for drama. Actual MC will need her help.
Aside that, she is set up for being a cuck queen if you didn't leave her completely.
In general it's obvious that MC's future is more likely near his friends than anywhere else.
The only question will be "With whom he will spent his life"?
With his Sis/Childhood friend? With his cousin/friend? With any of the others? Any mix between them?
Who knows?
The only thing we know for sure is that he will not be single, and we also know there will not be any kind of the usual "harem" endings.
There will be points where MC either has to make decisions, or he will have to take consequences - maybe even in a bad way, if he treats his friends like objects and humps over every girl at any chance.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i don't know exactly every detail (and even if, i would not give away everything).
But be told that we got near halftime.
SL will NOT be as long as DMD, but longer than Melody.
As for Nicole, she is not only in town for drama. Actual MC will need her help.
Aside that, she is set up for being a cuck queen if you didn't leave her completely.
In general it's obvious that MC's future is more likely near his friends than anywhere else.
The only question will be "With whom he will spent his life"?
With his Sis/Childhood friend? With his cousin/friend? With any of the others? Any mix between them?
Who knows?
The only thing we know for sure is that he will not be single, and we also know there will not be any kind of the usual "harem" endings.
There will be points where MC either has to make decisions, or he will have to take consequences - maybe even in a bad way, if he treats his friends like objects and humps over every girl at any chance.
Really? Half time? I wasn't expecting that. I figured ~ three chapters.

The cuckquean thing was pretty obvious to me after she had the dream and got wet. ;)
In my playthrough I dumped her but I hope she is still nice enough to help him.
I have no problem with no harem. I'm doing a sister solo run anyway.

Say do you know if there is a fan/canon name for the sister/childhood friend?
D/Dee in DMD and Melody is obvious but what do I call the sister/childhood friend in Sunshine Love?
I hope it's not S... :KEK:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Really? Half time? I wasn't expecting that. I figured ~ three chapters.

The cuckquean thing was pretty obvious to me after she had the dream and got wet. ;)
In my playthrough I dumped her but I hope she is still nice enough to help him.
I have no problem with no harem. I'm doing a sister solo run anyway.

Say do you know if there is a fan/canon name for the sister/childhood friend?
D/Dee in DMD and Melody is obvious but what do I call the sister/childhood friend in Sunshine Love?
I hope it's not S... :KEK:
there is no canon name - neither for Sis, nor for cousin.
Dee got her name just because Spoken "D" (abbriviation for daughter) sounds like the real girl's name "Dee"
Cousin got her nickname "Shortcake" by one of the developers and therefore often also is called "Shorty"
But as for Sis there is not even a nickname at all
And regarding "halftime", i told we are getting NEAR halftime. You may expect 3 Chapters overall i guess (in worst case just 2, but 3 is more likely) - depending how things will evolve and how much updates it will be needed to get the planned story done.

EDIT:
As for a rough roadmap:
DMD will definitively be finished latest at end of this year (2, maybe 3 more updates PLUS an addon, which could be seen as "What would have happened if...", including those scenes/arcs which have not made into the game itself because of different reasons - maybe also including left out petals).
SL is planned to end around end of 2023 - given some months most likely.
Next game will start once SL is finished

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalish and User1230

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Here's the Extra pack for you guys. You don't need to download the $ 5 game. The extras are included in the game:
DOWNLOAD LINKS (FULL VERSION):
MEGA:
- -
WeTransfer:
Image pack only: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the walkthrough for you :)

Game Walkthrough

The game walkthrough has been created to give you the best possible chance of gaining the most amount of relationship points in the game.

During the game, you’ll meet different characters and your decisions will affect the outcome of future scenes.

Having a good relationship with certain characters is the key to progress in the game.

In this walkthrough, I’ll be pointing out the choices that you need to make the best of your game.

Download: -

Rewards Walkthrough

If you're having trouble finding a specific doughnut or a peeping tom screen, these walkthroughs are for you. You'll find screenshots of the location of each doughnut/peeping tom screen in the game.

Doughnuts Walkthrough: -

Peeping Tom Walkthrough: -

In-game Walkthrough

The code for unlocking this feature is: rebound

What is the Rewards Gallery?

The Peeping Tom Gallery is a special gallery inside the game, which includes sexy images of the characters in the game.

This will allow me to spice the game up a little and add some nice renders that otherwise wouldn’t happen in the normal story.

The code to get access to the gallery is: opening

Final Words

So here it is, the very first update of SUNSHINE LOVE - CHAPTER 2! It is now available for you to download and play.

We really appreciate every single one of you for supporting us throughout the production of our three games to date.

The team and I would love to be able to continue making these kinds of visual novels for as long as possible and having you all

supporting and encouraging us will make that dream possible.

Whenever we get to the last week of working on any of our updates, we always wish we had more time to add in more scenes,

more animations, or give more screen time to certain characters.

But unfortunately, that’s not always possible, and once we’ve set a deadline, we always try our hardest to have the update released on time for you all.

It’s something we do very well and much better than most. It’s a promise to you, our supporters, and one we always hope to keep.

You guys and girls are funding our projects, and in return, we want to keep to our word and to deliver our work on time, every time.

For the next few weeks, we’ll be working on our other game, and then once that has been released, we will re-commence work on Sunshine Love - v0.02 - Chapter 2.

Once we finish our “other game”, then we can finally start working on Sunshine Line updates back-to-back.

So that’s it for now. As always, please let us know your thoughts about this update and if you find any errors, please list them in the comments section below or post them in the #bug-reports-SL channel on our Unofficial Fan Discord. Some of my team members check that channel regularly.

All the best everyone, stay safe, and we hope you thoroughly enjoy the continuation of our third visual novel, “Sunshine Love”!

Take care of yourselves, and thanks for your support.

MrDots

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Ya know, if you have a Substar I would pitch in a $1/month to help pay for these updates you share.... group fund your "charity for pirates" ;):):)
If I did that then I'll probably been one of those shitty third party websites that sells the game even after not owning them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes