Mar 6, 2021
Dude, no offense to the fans, but what a boring game, I tried, but nothing catches my attention about it, everything is boring, poor animations, bad story, models +or-. I was just waiting to see scenes of the loli, but I don't think it's even worth waiting any longer. Dmd, I'll also wait for another update, something tells me that it will end up being worse than it already is.
My personal opinion, no need to crucify me for this, if you like the game, good for you, have fun playing it.
Don't even bother to offend me, I'm blocking this thread. Good game for those who stay, but I've already seen that games from this developer are not for me, and I was a supporter for two years in dmd, which became a big disappointment for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Dude, no offense to the fans, but what a boring game, I tried, but nothing catches my attention about it, everything is boring, poor animations, bad story, models +or-. I was just waiting to see scenes of the loli, but I don't think it's even worth waiting any longer. Dmd, I'll also wait for another update, something tells me that it will end up being worse than it already is.
My personal opinion, no need to crucify me for this, if you like the game, good for you, have fun playing it.
Don't even bother to offend me, I'm blocking this thread. Good game for those who stay, but I've already seen that games from this developer are not for me, and he was a supporter for two years in dmd, which became a big disappointment for me.
Sir, this is not an airport. No need to announce your departure.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't play like since version 0.4. Can someone please tell me if there is any sex scene with Yuki yet?

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Which twin path am I on? Why not both? I remember there was a tiny bit of variation in chapter 1 but not enough to stick in my brain for chapter 2's question. Anyone have a quick refresher?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 2, v0.01.5 Extras] [MrDots Games] [OS@1.05GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.05GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 370MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

All official guides are included in the repack but if you want to get just Official Guides for Chapter 2, v0.01.5 Extras you can get them all here =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Don't even bother to offend me, I'm blocking this thread. Good game for those who stay, but I've already seen that games from this developer are not for me, and I was a supporter for two years in dmd, which became a big disappointment for me.
dude - no offence too - this game isn't just a fuck-all-girls-no-matter-what. This game is a nice told story. Sure you have to read a lot and dive into the characters. If you are just here for a fast-skip and lewd scenes like other games, then you are right: this game might not be meant for you.
In that case, just leave - there is no need to be salty - bye

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes