tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Hey bud, copying saves won't do a damn thing for you. It's a data file that is exported then imported, it has NOTHING to do with save files. See above post.
Well, I am sure I did that.

Will have to check C1 again.

Thanks for the hint!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I am sure I did that.

Will have to check C1 again.

Thanks for the hint!
You'll know when you're about to get to the screen near the end of of Week4, after punching Brodie and final scene with sister (lewd or non-lewd).

Reactions: tk99

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
You'll know when you're about to get to the screen near the end of of Week4, after punching Brodie and final scene with sister (lewd or non-lewd).
F**k Don't have Chapter 1 installed any more.

You (or anybody else) wouldn't have a chapter 1 download? :)

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
It literally asks you if you want to use that file. Only way not is if you deleted Ch 1. If you delete an old version before the next, the saves aren't there anyway.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
F**k Don't have Chapter 1 installed any more.

You (or anybody else) wouldn't have a chapter 1 download? :)
you don't need your old save. Just take 1 minute to answer 5 questions and give the girls 500 points (they will be capped to max possible after chapter 1) and tell on what path(s) you are - and done

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, Dots tends to like to drag things out for way too long. All characters, IMO, feel very robotic. All sex scenes are replicas of positions/poses in all his other games and very repetitive within the same game. I still somewhat understand the fans, though. They've found something they really like in these works and want to defend it. It's just often times, it's not done in an objective way, but I think a lot of us get that way about something we really like.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It literally asks you if you want to use that file. Only way not is if you deleted Ch 1. If you delete an old version before the next, the saves aren't there anyway.
Bud it doesn't use Ch1 save files at all. You don't have to have Ch1 installed you simply need to have made the data export at the end of Ch1 before removing the VN from your system. As long as you transfered the data as seen here then it's all good.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
if you bothered to read the changelog you would know... apparently it starts getting lewd with her in chapter2
Sorry, I missed it. I thought it will happend in chapter 1 so I didn't check chap 2 changelog thoroughly. Also what does WIPS mean? It can't be work in progress right? Does that mean Yuki scene is not in the game yet?
1 x YUKI WIP

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
It's the writing and the MC keeps having the same thoughts, for instance, I'm 20 minutes into this update and the MC already thought to himself like 3 or 4 times and spoke about having to leave after summer... Isn't that supposed to be for ME THE PLAYER to decide? It's just filler garbage really. It's sad because it has a decent story.
Melody is definitely the best one. DMD I stopped on the first update from chapter 2 I have the feeling the same will happen with SL. This Sveltana or whatever and Nicole stuff, If I want to watch this kind of stuff, I'll turn on the TV and watch some brazilian soap operas, there are channels 24/7 with that.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry, I missed it. I thought it will happend in chapter 1 so I didn't check chap 2 changelog thoroughly. Also what does WIPS mean? It can't be work in progress right? Does that mean Yuki scene is not in the game yet?
1 x YUKI WIP
WIP is used for animated scenes.
see also

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes