kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
less than 5 minutes ago i opened a pack of cream doughnuts i recently bought and defrosted.
after opening them i actually said aloud 'ooo a doughnut'
just come to check new updates and kerpow
freaking out a little :LOL:
Yes and then you get 130 questions.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If needed I'll take a look and see if I can create a transfer of pertinent answers from a Ch1 save you select to the input questions in Ch2. It will take a while to analyze and write the python so don't hold your breath... but again, I'll see what I can do.

Edit: It might be a bit easier for me to code an export feature in my Ch1 mod. I'll check it out.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If needed I'll take a look and see if I can create a transfer of pertinent answers from a Ch1 save you select to the input questions in Ch2. It will take a while to analyse and write the python so don't hold your breath... but again, I'll see what I can do.
Dude.. don't stress yourself. This mod is great and your work appreciated. Take the time you need.

Reactions: Fiufia and kartolas

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Am I supposed to answer 130 question to start the game or there's a way around it?
i really hate it when games do this. it's that so hard to continue the game without having to do this:mad:
Is there no way to transfer save from chapter 1?
If you did correctly as been told at end of chapter 1, your savegame should been taken over automaticially.
The manual input is just for those who did wrong, or even want to start over with max points.
In that case just answer few questions, give the names you want (you can change the names later ingame each way with your tablet -> stats)
As for the points, just give 500 points to all, they will be capped to the max possible at end of last chapter.

Jan 27, 2018
If needed I'll take a look and see if I can create a transfer of pertinent answers from a Ch1 save you select to the input questions in Ch2. It will take a while to analyze and write the python so don't hold your breath... but again, I'll see what I can do.

Edit: It might be a bit easier for me to code an export feature in my Ch1 mod. I'll check it out.
You don't need to, the save transfer is already included in the game, the people complaining didn't play the last ch1 update (which to be fair is understandable since it was just a fix with very little new content)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I came back just out of curiosity, deep story, it was a joke right? Dude, cool, stop being a developer egg, it's ridiculous. Don't worry, I'm blocking you, nothing personal, but we live in different worlds.
and so much for "i am blocking this thread" - you may block me - better is that as all you can do is tell how much you block - first the thread, and now me ...
best would be to block the whole website....
You really think ANYONE would care? Just leave - do yourself a favor and just leave

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You don't need to, the save transfer is already included in the game, the people complaining didn't play the last ch1 update (which to be fair is understandable since it was just a fix with very little new content)
Thanks for the info... will save me a shit-ton of time. Regards. (my copy is still DL ing)

Reactions: kartolas

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ahaha "how many points do you have"? this is ridiculous, I don't even remember the girls names...
just give 500 to all - they will be capped to the max possible from last chapter
(or play the last chapter to the end and do how you are told to do and your savegame will be taken over to chapter 2)

Asides that, if you don't even remember the girls names, you probably didn't play "deeply" enough. For those who rush through the games just for the lewds will of course struggle in remember the names

Reactions: Dr.Brule

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
just give 500 to all - the will be capped to the max possible from last chapter
(or play the last chapter to the end and do how you are told to do and your savegame will be taken over to chapter 2)
Thanks mate. Downloading last version so it transfers the save game...

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
just give 500 to all - they will be capped to the max possible from last chapter
It's just, I read last update changelog and nothing interested me and since I'm only using SSDs on this machine, I tend/try not to download every update available from every title.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For any redneck hippies that can't figure out how to xfer, you need to get to this screen:
1645920663614.png

Then, as long as you install Ch2 on the same machine, no need to get cute, just hit New Game and you get this screen. Done.
1645920772592.png

This ain't rocket science Sparky :p

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes