Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
then let me quote yourself:

so you didn't say that YOU find it boring, you actually told that the game IS boring, got bad animations, got a bad story, got bad models ....

And it has nothing to do with "having the last say" - it's just stating the facts.
Please. Saying anything about a game is never objective because it can't be. It's only ever subjective. Come on mate, you're better than this,

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's the writing and the MC keeps having the same thoughts, for instance, I'm 20 minutes into this update and the MC already thought to himself like 3 or 4 times and spoke about having to leave after summer... Isn't that supposed to be for ME THE PLAYER to decide? It's just filler garbage really. It's sad because it has a decent story.
Melody is definitely the best one. DMD I stopped on the first update from chapter 2 I have the feeling the same will happen with SL. This Sveltana or whatever and Nicole stuff, If I want to watch this kind of stuff, I'll turn on the TV and watch some brazilian soap operas, there are channels 24/7 with that.
Already mentioned several times and also forwarded to the devs. First response also received:
quote main writer:
"... Okay, I'll see if i can cut that down. Haha, first it was too many references to them being brother and sister, and now this! ..."

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So what exactly does that mean in this context? The sex animations in Chap 2 is still a work in progress and not finish?
no: WIP(s) is the term for animated scene(s). Unfortunately also for Work in Progress
we use "rolling image" in future to avoid confusion

Reactions: SahilSingh34

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It just goes back to the main menu after it tells me to save chapter one. No new content?
after chapter one, you have to download and install chapter 2 of course to be able to play chapter 2 (and start chapter 2 and not chapter 1 game)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I went and extracted the old file if you can believe that :oops:
you are told to save after chapter 1 IN chapter 1 and of course you are then refered back to the main menu (still chapter 1). Then you have to leave that game, start your chapter 2 game and press "new game" - if you have done correctly, you will be able to load your stats from chapter one (STATS - NOT your savegame).
If that doesn't work (for whatever reason), you will be asked questions instead of that.
Just to be clear:
there are NO SAVEGAMES carried over. The game simply creates an data-export file which will be imported in chapter 2.
So to copy savegame-folder or anything like that will not work anyways

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
no: WIP(s) is the term for animated scene(s). Unfortunately also for Work in Progress
we use "rolling image" in future to avoid confusion
Sorry but I still don't get it. English is not my first language. So to be clear the reason it say WIPS in the changelog is because WIPS translated to animated scenes. It does not mean Work in Progress, right? So for example 2 x CONNIE WIPS mean there is 2 new animations for Connie?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry but I still don't get it. English is not my first language. So to be clear the reason it say WIPS in the changelog is because WIPS translated to animated scenes. It does not mean Work in Progress, right? So for example 2 x CONNIE WIPS mean there is 2 new animations for Connie?
right
(the changelog has been written by an australian dude - do don't expect him to use propper english :ROFLMAO: [joke] ). Using the (basicially right) term WIP-images instead of "rolling images" wasn't his best idea - these WIP(s) aren't really animations. Animations are more complex. WIPS simply roll from one end to the other and back - like shaking heads, fucking (sliding in and out), boobs wiggling ... and so on). Animations would be more like walking a path or something like that.
Basicially all "Animations" in VN games aren't animations, but WIPs.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Is this prepatched?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Meh, this might be a bit too vanilla. No Corruption, no NTR, no Cheating? Where are the slutty bad girls that lead you astray - where is the Evil? :BootyTime:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
1 minute into the latest update and the top notch writing skills on full display
View attachment 1676271
View attachment 1676272
Maybe it's just me but when I see a game from this guy, I stay clear. The writing is completely sterile and uninteresting. I really tried with Melody but for someone in her age range, she was very dry and boring to read. There's very little personality that comes through in many of his characters.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes