Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hyperserver hey bud, might let the folks know that the recap label overrides on the ipatch don't work. They weren't added to the label overrides switch so th _i dialogue doesn't get triggered. It's borked. I can fix it but it doesn't help everyone else that doesn't use my mod.

Disregard

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Goddammit, I was trying to continue playing and finish chapter 1 but reading latest posts discouraged me so...

Melody is definitely the best one. DMD I stopped on the first update from chapter 2 I have the feeling the same will happen with SL. This Sveltana or whatever and Nicole stuff, If I want to watch this kind of stuff, I'll turn on the TV and watch some brazilian soap operas, there are channels 24/7 with that.
The writing in Melody is definitely better even if not the best, I actually played and got some of the endings. I can't stand playing DMD for some reason.
Maybe it's just me but when I see a game from this guy, I stay clear. The writing is completely sterile and uninteresting. I really tried with Melody but for someone in her age range, she was very dry and boring to read. There's very little personality that comes through in many of his characters.
Yeah also the writing sometimes feels robotic(?), especially when the character explain something. Honestly, I'm here cause I like the childhood friend/sister's look (please let me be shallow here I'm not like this irl I swear :ROFLMAO:) and I figured most people are here cause of incest not the writing. I hate (how they write) the mc so much I put the game on hold.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 2, v0.01 Extras] [MrDots Games] [OS@1.05GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.05GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 370MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

If you want to get just Official Guides for Chapter 1, v0.01 Extras you can find them all 3 here ===> WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
(y)(y):love:

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Same for me, you have to go back to chapter 1 launcher and save again at the end for it to appear in chapter 2.
If my stats are supposed to somehow transfer from the first chapter's final save, it ain't happening. All I get is a loooong questionnaire that I can't remember any of the answers to.

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone else not see one of Yuki's donuts in Chapter 2? or just me?
In chapter 1 there is an error and one of Yuki's Pepping Toms from week 4 does not appear, does anyone know how to correct it or does it only happen to me?
I wish there was a Harem ending, I already grew fond of most of the girls and I was sad to have to choose only one, after everything that has happened especially with the death of Mr. Roshi, it seems very unfair to me.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
the game is just very cool everything is done very cool and the end of the first part and the beginning of the second part of the game drawing characters and landscapes the game is very cool a lot of work has been done the developer has done let even more fans and subscribers and a lot of health to him

Ohikabir

May 2, 2021
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

UPDATED: Added patch for v.2.1 extra (start Chapter 2)
What is the incest here
Does mc have a real mom or step mom

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
ch2 kinda annoying i cant just load in my save and it doesn't even show me pictures of who its talking about like im supposed to remember the name of every single character. show me a damned picture of who it is i can barely remember my own damned name!

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 2, v0.01 Extras] [MrDots Games] [OS@1.05GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.05GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 370MB

PC = WorkUpload / / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
thank you for your hardwork, sempai. im not native, so im readying my dick to play the game!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
And how is she misunderstood exactly?

She kept D from F for years, she lied to her daughter, she slept with her boyfriend and she is still interfering even after being told by both D and F to leave them alone.

I don't think she's misunderstood. We the audience understand her very well.
She is hoping to get redemption with her daughter and so far she is only making it worse and she knows that. e.g. stealing those tickets. She knows that's wrong but she did it anyway.

She is the last remaining "villain" DMD has. The difference is that she is Ds mother so there might be a way for them to forgive each other and separate in peace but a sex scene? With D, F and her?

I thinks that's too much.
I am surprised I am on your side this time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

Noobrainware

Mar 5, 2020
hello, anyone knows how to get shortcake's donut in this scenes?

image_2022-02-27_153601.png

i mean which part that i should choose shortcake's path?

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Looking back several months about my post. It seems like I was right at my prediction after all. Virgins are the hardest one to crack but I guess now that all the sluts are conquered/banged by MC. Maybe its their turn next

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hyperserver
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes