Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There is no i in the file name after the version number from here, but there is on the SubStar version. You need the patch if you download from here.
lol - gimme at least a chance to answer that - :ROFLMAO:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I have a bug where the Game thinks I'm in a open relationship with Nicole...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I have a bug where the Game thinks I'm in a open relationship with Nicole...
let me guess: while in video-chat on tablet? if yes, it's a known bug and will be fixed. Values are ok, but the code to trigger the text is false. So either wait for fix (maybe even until next version) or just ignore that text and move on like nothing happened.
Sorry for the inconvenience though.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
so... you need to remember every choice you have from ch.1 to continue in ch.2 or have open both and check them .... worst continue of a game ever... how about what every other dev does: create a save in the end of chapter 1 and import to chapter 2?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
let me guess: while in video-chat on tablet? if yes, it's a known bug and will be fixed. Values are ok, but the code to trigger the text is false. So either wait for fix (maybe even until next version) or just ignore that text and move on like nothing happened.
Sorry for the inconvenience though.
Ah good, I thought something was fucked up in my save.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The shower scene with sis could have been better, its so unrealistic, should have make a render of sis wet hair and body

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
Is there a bug with Twins? No matter what choice i made in Ch1, the game consider i left to go see "Friend" during hotel room scene

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
MC plus one girl plus you and your hand doesn't count as threesome :giggle:
Sometimes my hand has it's own will so it could lead to a foursome.

But that game is just another Mr Dots game, always the same stuff again and again.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes