drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I'm having an issue in the Yuki quiz where no matter what option I pick for the Samurai Jack question, it keeps acting like I said Samurai Mark. Is anyone else getting that?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
This is f***ing infuriating. I've tried 8 ways from Tuesday to get my CH1 info to load into CH2 and nothing is working.

I don't remember the answer to all these tons of questions... and I don't see any magic file that is supposed to be loaded... there's nothing in the CH1 save dir or cache folder that seem special...so where is this magically getting loaded from?

I really don't want to have to go through a bunch of CH1 and write down a ton of information and then manually load it all into CH2.

EDIT: If it matters, I'm on Linux, and I've installed the ScrappyMod and Incest patch. Maybe I'll try with Vanilla on both and see if that helps.
EDIT2: Tried vanilla installs on both. STILL doesn't work.

I play through CH1 to that end screen, I even save the game like it says at the screen with all the girls' status. Then I go to the next screen, and hit the little circle arrow button to go back to the main menu. I quit, load up CH2, and start a new game... and IT ASKS ME THE STUPID QUESTIONS AGAIN ABOUT ALL THE GIRLS.

*pulls out hair*

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyinginTime

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
For any redneck hippies that can't figure out how to xfer, you need to get to this screen:
View attachment 1676164

Then, as long as you install Ch2 on the same machine, no need to get cute, just hit New Game and you get this screen. Done.
View attachment 1676165

This ain't rocket science Sparky :p
Except that it doesn't work. I've done exactly that multiple times. I've tried the vanilla install on both (no mods added), and just loaded up my game from the end of CH1, played through the last bit to get to the screen that shows your final scores and status... saved like it said to, and then go to the next end screen, and then back to the main menu... then quit... load up CH2... and no matter what it always asks me to manually enter everything from CH1.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm having an issue in the Yuki quiz where no matter what option I pick for the Samurai Jack question, it keeps acting like I said Samurai Mark. Is anyone else getting that?
it's an already known bug and will be fixed. the right answer to chose is "Samurai Jack"
The text you see in your answer is "only" a visible bug (shown wrong answer text) - the game points are handled correctly

Reactions: drpavelcia

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Except that it doesn't work. I've done exactly that multiple times. I've tried the vanilla install on both (no mods added), and just loaded up my game from the end of CH1, played through the last bit to get to the screen that shows your final scores and status... saved like it said to, and then go to the next end screen, and then back to the main menu... then quit... load up CH2... and no matter what it always asks me to manually enter everything from CH1.
well - it works for all "vanilla" players who played the LAST version of ch1 until the very end.
Maybe your mod broke the game? i don't know.

Asides that, answering 4 simple questions shouldn't be THAT hard. And giving all girls 500 points (as the points are automaticially capped to maximum possible of ch1) shouldn't be any problem though

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I've got no trouble loading my saves (3 routes) from the last update of Chapter 1 into new game in Chapter 2.

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
Yuki mentioned Migayi san when she is with the MC in the dojo. I think it is direct references to The Karate Kid/Cobra Kai franchise.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
well - it works for all "vanilla" players who played the LAST version of ch1 until the very end.
Maybe your mod broke the game? i don't know.

Asides that, answering 4 simple questions shouldn't be THAT hard. And giving all girls 500 points (as the points are automaticially capped to maximum possible of ch1) shouldn't be any problem though
I installed clean versions of both, the latest versions of both that I just downloaded tonight, and played through to and through the end, all as I was supposed to.

DOESN'T WORK.

Again, maybe it's because I'm on Linux? I don't know. I just know that it doesn't work as advertised.

Further, it's a lot more than that... it's asking people's names, what answers I gave to various questions, what paths I was on, for people I don't even remember, etc... it's a pain in the ass.

I ended up loading up CH1, and going through a bunch of my old saves to get familiar with the names of the different characters and what I was doing... then wrote down the answers to basically all the questions (except for the Georgina one... I don't remember that one) and just started CH2 manually that way, as I really wanted to play it correctly.

I kept all my points honest, but bumped up Yuki's and said yes to a relationship with her because somehow I wasn't on one despite wanting to be. (And I said no to a relationship with Jazmin, since I didn't want to be... and no to Ashley and Trish because I wasn't with them either... I wouldn't mind with Ashley, but I think there was a reason I didn't? Again, I don't remember the details.)

Reactions: Azmoz

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I have multiple computers. I move my saves to a separate drive, and then load them onto which machine I am using at the moment. This does NOT seem to work for moving whatever data file is supposed to load from ch.1 to ch.2. I have no idea what machine I used to play the end of ch.1, SO I am now re-downloading ch.1 :mad:. If I re-finish the end of ch.1 and the data doesn't move over (as others have said), I will be done with this game. It doesn't matter if I have to answer 4 questions or 130, it's just a dumb way to do this. As an aside, throwing in my 2 cents worth, Melody is the best of the 3 games, in my opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately, it wasn't enough for this moderator to delete dmd posts, here too.
Well, if he thinks deleting posts saying the game is bad will make it better, it just shows his childishness. You still say it's cleaning, because I say another thing, what needs to be cleaned is your lack of respect and shame in your face.
You can keep this developer's garbage, you deserve it.
Unfortunately, we have to be in the hands of people like that, without even an ounce of professionalism.
BYE.
This isn't a professional gaming website, it's a piracy site with mods that deal with millions of people passing through a day without getting paid for it.

Saying a game is bad wouldn't get your post removed, obviously there is more to it and your wording is what is causing your posts to get cleaned up.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Such a great start to this second chapter. Some thoughts on the update:

Sis is so damn hot. I don't know why people would skip her (I only did it to find the missing donuts for Shortcake).

Nice to see Nicole developing her kinks.

Yuki's section was great even though it ended without sex.

Mr Roshi calling MC out on his passiveness resulting in MC taking charge a lot more is great. Hopefully it will stop people moaning about the MC not being more assertive. Its almost as if MrDots and his team planned this so the MC has character development over the course of the story or something and people were moaning over nothing :p

Its a shame the content with Shortcake was just a fantasy but it is setting up her being ready to lose her V card so I'll accept the limited content for now.

The date with Kristina was nice and I'm sure Ivy and Lily will give extra rewards for getting their sister out of the cult/church.

Although I wish for more, the video calls with Ashley and Vicki were enough to tide me over until they come back properly.

Despite the MC being more controlling, I still like Trisha being more assertive in her scene. She knows what she wants and will do whatever she wants to get it. There is nothing wrong with a woman calling the shots now and again, especially when she is as kinky as Trisha is.

The ending with Mr Roshi's death was very unexpected. I know he was going that way but to do it so soon in chapter 2 was a shock.

With all the talk about what is going to happen in the end, I think for me the best ending is for MC to stay in Sunshine Bay with Sis and maybe run a law firm out of the hotel, with Nicole as a partner and fully committed to the cuck queen route.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Linux users!

Save transfer between Chapter 1 and 2 is broken due to a case-sensitivity issue. To fix this, save the attached file as script.rpy into the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for pointing that out - i forwarded this to MrDots to fix

Reactions: phreadom and jufot

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Help. How do we know whether to use the patch or not? Instructions say if we have the Subscribe Star version we don't need it. Which version are we uploading from this site?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Help. How do we know whether to use the patch or not? Instructions say if we have the Subscribe Star version we don't need it. Which version are we uploading from this site?
There is no i in the file name after the version number from here, but there is on the SubStar version. You need the patch if you download from here.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i am not sure, but probaly the patreon version (at least on MEGA).
the file is called: SunshineLoveCH2-0.01-pcExtras.zip
where the subscribestar file is called: SunshineLoveCH2-0.01i-pcExtras.zip
(i for incest prepatched)

Best to be sure run the ipatch regardless. If it's the patreon version, it will be patched, and if it's the already prepatched SS version it doesn't do any harm to run the patch again.

Reactions: FlyinginTime
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes