yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I've noticed that Most of the negative comments are from brand spanking new members, HEHE right. Well success creates a multitude of enemies. These nubes wouldn't be trying to poison the well now would they, surely not. As for me your poison pens are a true act of cowardice hiding behind a veil of supposed annonimity. At least have the courage to face MrDots squarely, Or have you been banned from the site in a previous life LOL.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's no bdsm at all/very little in any of mrdot's games.

Sep 18, 2018
One day, we will have 5th facial expression :)
Maybe it will come the same day the games are not 75% filler dialog with trivia of music/tacos/photos/event planning. ^^
Tbh im actually surprised that people dont seem to care at all about these things.
Every game just feels like the same thing really.
They get in to a set flow, and just about every update after that is the same basic concept for 75% of the update.

The Melody flow was:
Music lesson with random trivia.
Date with random music history.
And sex with new underwear or sex in a new place.
That was 75% of every update, and 75% of the dialog was just filler from trivia and history.

Like its been 3 games now, and every one have the same issues.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, I got a story you might like then! It's called "Romeo and Juliet: The Condensed Version". Here it is.....

Romeo meets Juliet.
Both of their parent's families are prejudicial, discriminating snobs, and say, "No, you can't date (him/her!)"
Romeo and Juliet still date each other anyhow.
Their parents get pissed off.
Romeo and Juliet commit suicide.

There! Not even a need for an update to the story! I hope it was fast enough for you!

(Give it a break, eh? Like others have said, if you don't like the style, quit reading the damned thing.)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Oooh is that why there's no choices I'm still in the prologue? At first I thought this was another kinetic vn and was about to drop it.:WutFace:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, I got a story you might like then! It's called "Romeo and Juliet: The Condensed Version". Here it is.....

Romeo meets Juliet.
Both of their parent's families are prejudicial, discriminating snobs, and say, "No, you can't date (him/her!)"
Romeo and Juliet still date each other anyhow.
Their parents get pissed off.
Romeo and Juliet commit suicide.

There! Not even a need for an update to the story! I hope it was fast enough for you!

(Give it a break, eh? Like others have said, if you don't like the style, quit reading the damned thing.)
The images need work.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Beyond the obviously good things I've come to expect from Mr Dots (great looking models, beautiful renders and a story that makes sense), this game has the same shortcomings as his other work: making the characters come alive. There are literally 2-3 facial expressions that EVERY character uses: smile, lips pressed together (which doesn't even make sense in 90% of the convos), and mouth open, slightly concerned. There are no transitions in between renders, which is jarring because the scenes themselves are quite short. Also, I don't think music in a game should exist unless it serves to enhance the scene. There's a high pitched club track that runs and doesn't fit in most scenes. These things stand out a lot to me because there's so little to nitpick about the rest of the game. At least, we finally get to see the mc in one of his games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Beyond the obviously good things I've come to expect from Mr Dots (great looking models, beautiful renders and a story that makes sense), this game has the same shortcomings as his other work: making the characters come alive. There are literally 2-3 facial expressions that EVERY character uses: smile, lips pressed together (which doesn't even make sense in 90% of the convos), and mouth open, slightly concerned. There are no transitions in between renders, which is jarring because the scenes themselves are quite short.
sure devs could make proper facial animations but a. it'd take much longer, b. would mean less supporters, c. would you want 2 maybe 3 updates per year?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes