cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the TLA of NTR has pretty much lost any significant meaning, "female looks at other male=NTR" but I at least thought that original Netorare term would retain its original meaning - which is very specific.
orig. (whatever it is) might have retained but variations haven't.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
well originally it wasn't if dated all girls in town but updated version allows player to skip it. g-g action isn't exactly ntr but mods know better than us mere mortals.
Ah got it, thanks for explaining bro lol the mods know everything :KEK:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Well it's better than some games where Mc gets his ass sucked by the girl without his choice :Kappa:
I don't know, a rimjob sounds sexier than a footjob. And I can't enjoy one IRL because I too fucking ticklish down there, so a game with a rimjob always gets a (y) from me.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know, a rimjob sounds sexier than a footjob. And I can't enjoy one IRL because I too fucking ticklish down there, so a game with a rimjob always gets a (y) from me.
You have different tastes but I understand what you mean but i still keep staying away from sole in the ass :)(y)
must been very dirty here.
It really is :HideThePain:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Shame that Jazmin leave, she would be the perfect girlfriend for mc and was fun,beautiful,smart, good judge of people and more importantly not lying, hidding or plotting something in our back like the majority of the li and the more interesting one even with if we didn't see her that much sadly . (cupcake or Yuki too and they are sweet but clearly looking to young for me ) .

I didn't expect the twins to be some kind of whore though, and the human trafficking parth is even more disgusting even if they have been modification and they now kind of forced to accept it.

I dont understand why Vicky and sis complain about mc beeing with both of them either..., since they knew from the start that he was in a open relationship so technically he doesn't owe them anything .

Lastly Nicole, i dont understand why she is in the story at all , the story work well without her since we can break up with her without that changing much .
I mean, she's a self centered person and nothing positive come out of her appearances through the story.
She isn't attracted to the mc anymore, she lying to us at every occasion (even if most of the li are doing the same), doesnt even try to see mc when she was in sunshine bay , doesn't even believe the mc when he tells her about damico and try to push us to betray sis by accepting the deal with damico among other things .

We can break up with her but only because some player complained about her so a choice was added later (if i remember correctly) but the story was written with that open relationship thing in mind and it's sad to put a girlfriend that we dont have any reason to like (outside of her look for some of us) without even trying to show her in a better light just for making us breaking up with her in the end. (because i doubt most of the player wont be doing that if they haven't already)
Although most of the li have their flaws, they also have certain qualities that are more or less shown depending on the girl, so why should Nicole be treated so differently of the others?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I didn't expect the twins to be some kind of whore though, and the human trafficking parth is even more disgusting even if they have been modification and they now kind of forced to accept it.
And still advert for it if you fuck them.
Rather hilariously half assed rewrite because of that.

Lastly Nicole, i dont understand why she is in the story at all , the story work well without her since we can break up with her without that changing much .
Because the team actually refused to step away from the whole cuckqueen fiasco despite on the surface catering to the backlash.
It becomes especially humorous if you consider that Nicole very much was the plot point that was supposed to carry MC´s inner turmoil about staying or returning home(and how they now have to constantly double down on him going back to the city instead despite then being jobless,pussyless and likely soon homeless as well).
They never actually wanted to account for Nicole being a non-factor and so never even established his city-life as being anything but a hell-hole with no future.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
best case: nic moves with mc and sis. :p
Most likely but the best case for whom? because for mc any of the other girls would be better and showed more interest in him than Nicole and if mc want a real relationship, Nicole will just complicate things.^^

And for Nicole she can still get off on imagining them fucking like she already does so she doesn't need to be in Sunshine Bay for her beeing satisfied (maybe for watching them but cam exist ) and since mc can't satisfied her anyway, no need for her to move to Sunshine Bay.

Unless she loses her job and sis agrees to offer her one at the hotel, that would be the only logical reason for her to come. (or in a manwhore ending, the twins can always hire her as associate with mc, i'm sure she'd be happy to watch mc with whores ^^)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Most likely but the best case for whom? because for mc any of the other girls would be better and showed more interest in him than Nicole and if mc want a real relationship, Nicole will just complicate things.^^

And for Nicole she can still get off on imagining them fucking like she already does so she doesn't need to be in Sunshine Bay for her beeing satisfied (maybe for watching them but cam exist ) and since mc can't satisfied her anyway, no need for her to move to Sunshine Bay.

Unless she loses her job and sis agrees to offer her one at the hotel, that would be the only logical reason for her to come. (or in a manwhore ending, the twins can always hire her as associate with mc, i'm sure she'd be happy to watch mc with whores ^^)
Build a Mother-in-Law bungalow for Nicole. Problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if she doesn't want to stop her relationship with mc after she has found what he has done.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Alone With You

Hi to all of our supporters!
The brand-new preview images keep on coming from the next update of Sunshine Love, and today we’re featuring the sweet hotel secretary, Shortcake! (aka… Cousin)
During the next update, you will visit Shortcake while she is working in the hotel’s reception area.
The two of you will discuss your next date and you might also find out if there’s a way that the two of you could continue your relationship after the summer ends.
Then again, she might just want to make the most of her remaining time with you, and you might be able to show
Shortcake just how much you will miss her ;)
Is Shortcake your dream girl, and the one who you want to be with more than anyone else?
Find out how things develop on this path (and many others) when the next version of SL is released on SATURDAY, JULY 15TH!
We will have some more previews from the new update next weekend.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and as always, thanks for your support.
MrDots

prev4.jpg
prev1 (1).jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes