Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
maybe but causes some stir.
True but the devs got it wrong with her IMO. If MC and Nicole had a great relationship and he was forced to work away then it would have caused a lot more turmoil in MC and made it more dramatic. The cuckqueen theme could have developed giving the MC the okay to have fun with other woman to enhance their sexlife even though he would have been devoted to Nicole. Then when 12 weeks was up the decision would have been a lot more challenging.

The way it is done now, why would anyone care about going back to Nicole at all.

Reactions: Maviarab

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
True but the devs got it wrong with her IMO. If MC and Nicole had a great relationship and he was forced to work away then it would have caused a lot more turmoil in MC and made it more dramatic. The cuckqueen theme could have developed giving the MC the okay to have fun with other woman to enhance their sexlife even though he would have been devoted to Nicole. Then when 12 weeks was up the decision would have been a lot more challenging.

The way it is done now, why would anyone care about going back to Nicole at all.
Yeah. And now I'm FORCED to interact with her, and even let her listen in during sex, which is a serious writing no no (removing agency from the player after giving it to us).

The thing is, she could have been a solid LI choice. Some players I've talked to prefer her more realistic proportions (as compared to the sister). But she needed a different, BETTER set up. Like making it seem like she really liked the MC BEFORE he left (instead of what we got, where she seemed happy to be rid of him) and then just had a poor sex life that neither of them were satisfied with. It would have made the MC more of a scumbag, but as it is, there's nothing there. She's just a block of wood (for me, at least).

Dots has plenty of talent, but his/their ability to plan ahead is terrible.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Been a long time since i played. Who is Vicky? And who are Li's and who are just Fuckbuddies?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Been a long time since i played. Who is Vicky? And who are Li's and who are just Fuckbuddies?
vicky is 1st girl mc fucks when he gets to sunshine bay, foodtruck girl. just fuckbuddies are twins (lily and ivy) and shortcake's mother, rest are more or less lis.

Reactions: KlausTheHybrid

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
So from the previews we got 3 sis previews(including 3some), 1 Ashley, and 1 Shortcake? Seems like a small variety for a SL update right?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Special Treatment
Hello again to all of our supporters!
There’s one more week until we release the first of two parts for Week 11 of Sunshine Love!
Today we are sharing the last of our previews with you, and it’s taken from our very special “Donut Gallery”.
Remember, this gallery is only available for our $10+ members only so make sure you are subscribed to one of these tiers, otherwise, you’ll be missing out on some very special exclusive content!
There will be 20 x Donuts for you to find in the next update: Can you find them all?
If you didn’t know already, the brand-new version of SL will be released NEXT SATURDAY, JULY 15TH!
So let the countdown commence!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and we’ll be in touch with you all very soon!
As always, thanks to everyone for your continued support.
MrDots

prev2.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Damn, boi !! You bois can say anything you want about Dots' fuckups, especially the recent ones, but just looking at MC's sis's ass in the pic above automatically makes me forgive him and his team and keep believing they gonna give us a decent ending, or at least a decent orgy.:sneaky: Sis is built like a supermodel with curves in all the right places.:love: Hope some pregnancy is planned for her and some of these girls like he did in DMD coz this humble pervert here wants to put his pixelated kids in her fictional belly lol.

rest are more or less lis
I'm not sure if Ashely's an LI, maybe she is now bcz of her popularity, but I don't think she was supposed to be anything more than a friend with benefits when the game was released, just like Chandra from COBD.

Am I missing something glaringly obvious or is she just a poorly developed character?
Nah, she's just written poorly prolly coz Dots wants his fans to like the MC's sis more than her, and that's why they went for the cuckquean angle. MC's sis is hot AF, but her temper and bratty attitude makes me personally wanna choke her sometimes, and not in a kinky way lol, but Nicole's a very boring character if you looking for a serious relationship and some kinky shit from time to time. And don't get me started on all that "let's fuck shit up here for your sister and then go back home to fucking Darkham, where it's always shitty weather and backstabbing cunts, and pretend everything's ok after the landlord kicks our asses out on the street for not paying the rent" bullshit that can't be considered anything other than plain stupid bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So from the previews we got 3 sis previews(including 3some), 1 Ashley, and 1 Shortcake? Seems like a small variety for a SL update right?
3somes are dreamscenes most likely.

I'm not sure if Ashely's an LI, maybe she is now bcz of her popularity, but I don't think she was supposed to be anything more than a friend with benefits when the game was released, just like Chandra from COBD.
yea orig. she was just casual like vicky and twins but now ashley and momma have evolved to lis and twins wouldn't mind either if mc stays in town.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Nah, she's just written poorly prolly coz Dots wants his fans to like the MC's sis more than her, and that's why they went for the cuckquean angle. MC's sis is hot AF, but her temper and bratty attitude makes me personally wanna choke her sometimes, and not in a kinky way lol, but Nicole's a very boring character if you looking for a serious relationship and some kinky shit from time to time. And don't get me started on all that "let's fuck shit up here for your sister and then go back home to fucking Darkham, where it's always shitty weather and backstabbing cunts, and pretend everything's ok after the landlord kicks our asses out on the street for not paying the rent" bullshit that can't be considered anything other than plain stupid bullshit.
I'd just finished Ch1 when I wrote that. There is some Nicole development in Ch2 but not enough. But yeah, Nicole is a disappointing character. The Nicole decision is a no brainer for me, bye bye, sell the damn apartment and have a nice life without me, I'm going back to the beach.

I have no problem with the cuckqueen angle, in fact I like it, its rare. It is the only interesting thing about Nicole. Next to LIs like Cat, Vic and the others, she doesn't compare.

• Haha
Reactions: ThaDude1977 and cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wouldn't call the cuckqueen angle rare
In a lot of harem games the original girlfriend is usually the one to push the mc to fuck other girls
And it usually turns her on lol

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I wouldn't call the cuckqueen angle rare
In a lot of harem games the original girlfriend is usually the one to push the mc to fuck other girls
And it usually turns her on lol
Could be, I should have clarified I guess. I only recently discovered VNs, and I haven't read as many as most here. So from what I have read so far it seems rare.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes