RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Decided to give this one a go, but i can't find the Ipatch for chapter 1 because it has been discontinued. Does somebody have the file? I tried the search in thread but could not find anything.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah. And now I'm FORCED to interact with her, and even let her listen in during sex, which is a serious writing no no (removing agency from the player after giving it to us).

The thing is, she could have been a solid LI choice. Some players I've talked to prefer her more realistic proportions (as compared to the sister). But she needed a different, BETTER set up. Like making it seem like she really liked the MC BEFORE he left (instead of what we got, where she seemed happy to be rid of him) and then just had a poor sex life that neither of them were satisfied with. It would have made the MC more of a scumbag, but as it is, there's nothing there. She's just a block of wood (for me, at least).

Dots has plenty of talent, but his/their ability to plan ahead is terrible.
You're right.

But that can hardly blame the developer. It is his community that ties his hands. If it was up to the most people then, Nicole would never have existed or they would have broken up before the main story began. Because the community really wants to play the vanilla predator who gets all the mushcies while other men don't exist or are just impotent. Dev could have made a wonderful Li out of Nicole, or could have made an open relationship between her and the MC. But no, there are so many people against it. The same hysteria existed at DMD. With such a demanding, tight-knit, unopened community, not much is possible.

Much more could have been made of DMD, which was the original plan. The community messed it up. In SSL, Nicole was supposed to become a cuckquean from the beginning, and here too the community opposed it. As in many things. What should MrDots do? If he makes his games vanilla, everyone gets bored. If he tries something different, it's not vanilla enough. How is he supposed to please his people? The developer is not to be envied. At times he neglected to speak a word of power and to keep the scepter in hand. MrDots is not the master of his own work. He made the mistake of listening to the supposed majority. And they are never satisfied, they don't even know what they really want. And what comes out at the end is nothing half and nothing whole.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You're right.

But that can hardly blame the developer. It is his community that ties his hands. If it was up to the most people then, Nicole would never have existed or they would have broken up before the main story began. Because the community really wants to play the vanilla predator who gets all the mushcies while other men don't exist or are just impotent. Dev could have made a wonderful Li out of Nicole, or could have made an open relationship between her and the MC. But no, there are so many people against it. The same hysteria existed at DMD. With such a demanding, tight-knit, unopened community, not much is possible.

Much more could have been made of DMD, which was the original plan. The community messed it up. In SSL, Nicole was supposed to become a cuckquean from the beginning, and here too the community opposed it. As in many things. What should MrDots do? If he makes his games vanilla, everyone gets bored. If he tries something different, it's not vanilla enough. How is he supposed to please his people? The developer is not to be envied. At times he neglected to speak a word of power and to keep the scepter in hand. MrDots is not the master of his own work. He made the mistake of listening to the supposed majority. And they are never satisfied, they don't even know what they really want. And what comes out at the end is nothing half and nothing whole.
I have hopefully taken many lessons from the trials and tribulations of MrDots. I'm going to create the stories I envision with the knowledge that some will have complaints. For instance, my current project is about two women on their honeymoon. Lesbian content is not optional. ;)

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You're right.

I'm a professional in a field not to dissimilar from what he does. And he needs to do what professionals do (like The Architect, DPC, and others). Engage with the community, take in good ideas, but stick to your vision. Do not compromise, do not let it be known you are taking advice or consideration from the crowd. Great artists have flaws and quirks that influence their work. In fact its what MAKES their work art instead of just a bland product. Haven't you ever noticed that Shane Black is obsessed with Christmas? Or that Michaelangelo couldn't shape a female breast to save his life? Adele Dazeem (Idina Menzell) is an incredibly famous and talented broadway star with a pitchy singing voice (listen to her blow it out hitting the high notes in Frozen's 'Let it go').

Dots needs to man the fuck up and make the story he wants to make. Excuses are for amateurs. It is his fault, and more importantly its his problem. If he's so fucking scared of what the crowd thinks that he won't create the art he wants, then he doesn't deserve to call himself an artist.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm a professional in a field not to dissimilar from what he does. And he needs to do what professionals do (like The Architect, DPC, and others). Engage with the community, take in good ideas, but stick to your vision. Do not compromise, do not let it be known you are taking advice or consideration from the crowd. Great artists have flaws and quirks that influence their work. In fact its what MAKES their work art instead of just a bland product. Haven't you ever noticed that Shane Black is obsessed with Christmas? Or that Michaelangelo couldn't shape a female breast to save his life? Adele Dazeem (Idina Menzell) is an incredibly famous and talented broadway star with a pitchy singing voice (listen to her blow it out hitting the high notes in Frozen's 'Let it go').
You forgot wickedly talented.
I would recommend her documentary on Disney+ if you can get it. It follows a tour across the country while trying to be a parent and trying to get pregnant again. Very humanizing.
Dots needs to man the fuck up and make the story he wants to make. Excuses are for amateurs. It is his fault, and more importantly its his problem. If he's so fucking scared of what the crowd thinks that he won't create the art he wants, then he doesn't deserve to call himself an artist.
Agreed, every time he compromised with the rabble (they may deny it, but it looked very much like that), I cringed a bit for the artist in him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You're right.

Sorry but absolute crap.

He is the dev/writer. If he chooses to pander to internet incels to 'chase the money' that's all on him.

He could just do what he wants to do...you know, as it's his story but he chooses money and appeasement over what he wants.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they listen supporters and comply to a certain point to keep them happy.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Sorry but absolute crap.

He is the dev/writer. If he chooses to pander to internet incels to 'chase the money' that's all on him.

He could just do what he wants to do...you know, as it's his story but he chooses money and appeasement over what he wants.
Yeah, just see DMD, bestiality was planned from the start, in chapter 3 we had the beginning with sharing Dee because she wanted to fuck with another man (Ryan ?), it's all gone because of the sup. And MrDots wanted to include a path with the mom but never happen too...

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Not sure about the name but that's not martin, the young photograph who had a girlfriend you can fuck too

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure about the name but that's not martin, the young photograph who had a girlfriend you can fuck too
well that was quite onesided and his only chance was if he rescued dee at competition.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
What relationship lmao. So if your gf fucks someone she used to hook up with back in college, it is not cheating right? Because their "relationship" is much older lmaoo.
The mental gymnastics are hilarious here. Almost as hilarious as the dude that claims to not care about facepalms but brings them up everytime he gets one lmaoo. And Ive seen him calling people insecure, joke writes itself.

If your MC is dating the sister she will fuck another woman(who mc is also fooling around with) behind his back. If you dont consider lesbian sex ntr, then it might not bother you, but it is still ntr. It is avoidable now though, I think: You can make the decision for the sister to cheat or not to cheat.
I think the dev just enjoys putting controversial topics (NTR gymnastics) so people talk about the game because it doesn't make sense that he developed an entire game (DMD) but still fucks up like this , I got curious because the renders looked good until I read about that bs.

Incoming facepalms.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes