SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can't get a clear answer from searching

Does the incest include MC's real mom or step mom?
The Dad :lepew:

Childhood Friend / Half Sister (same Dad different Mom)
Shortcake is cousin to character above on her mother's side so not a spec of blood with MC
Shortcake is also Queen Goddess BEST Girl
Ashley is the different Mom so again no blood with MC
Trisha is the sister of Ashley mother of Shortcake and also no blood with MC

Ashley and Gerald (MC Dad) NEVER married in any version ever so no step anything ever in any version

Hope that clears it up. The only incest is MC and Sis / CF but maybe Hearsz will sneak the twins into a 3some in the future at least he has said he is interested but SubStar ONLY of course

PEACE

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

His real mom isn't in the picture, and the woman that lived with him and his dad was never legally his step mom. The main LI is his half sister, and it looks like her cousin may also be his half sister. There are also a set of twins with a little sister. He's had sexual interaction with all of them, and the twins have shared him, as will as joining in a full three-way with him. Hasn't happened, yet, but there's always the possibility that the cousins that are his half sisters might get three way action, and I'm sure many would like to see the twins' little sister get pulled into a 4-way, but that's all speculative.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

actually neither since mc's real mom is totally out of picture (dead maybe) and mc's dad never married mother of his 2nd child (as of at start of game) so only incest is if sleeps with half-sister.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
actually neither since mc's real mom is totally out of picture (dead maybe) and mc's dad never married mother of his 2nd child (as of at start of game) so only incest is if sleeps with half-sister.
yeah she is dead, gerald say "she passed away last year" at the start of the game when he talk to ashley. We have incest with Shortcake who could be an other half sister and the twins do more than sharing you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah she is dead, gerald say "she passed away last year" at the start of the game when he talk to ashley. We have incest with Shortcake who could be an other half sister and the twins do more than sharing you
didn't want to mention 2nd sister since he hasn't reached that point yet. twins (if wants to be with prostitutes :)P)) is incest yea but not related to mc.

Reactions: RG80100

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I have just finished playing ch1 and will start ch2 a bit later today.
I enjoyed Ch1 and most of the characters. Just one main issue, I can't stand the character of Nicole. Am I missing something glaringly obvious or is she just a poorly developed character?

Reactions: Maviarab

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, but I think some of them want to know if they can exhume the body.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I enjoyed Ch1 and most of the characters. Just one main issue, I can't stand the character of Nicole. Am I missing something glaringly obvious or is she just a poorly developed character?
She is good looking but seems the material girl type...

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well quite a bit and i'd say on purposely to make girls at sunshine bay more attractive.

Reactions: Maviarab
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes