cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the dev just enjoys putting controversial topics (NTR gymnastics) so people talk about the game because it doesn't make sense that he developed an entire game (DMD) but still fucks up like this , I got curious because the renders looked good until I read about that bs.
ofc team adds "ntr" to stir up players and there are plenty of ntr fans with money.

Is there a compressed version for Chapter 2 - 0.06.1 Extras ?
should be posted somwhere on this thread so use search.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't believe that the netorare tag is there just for some nice discussions :KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Shouldnt it be netorase since we’re cheating on sis with her mom and aunt, also cheating on girlfriend but that’s her fetish since she likes to hear you tell her who your banging
Yess she doesn't mind being betrayed but I doubt she'll like to know that one of these is her own sister lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
that's why some of us wait that big day when sisses, "mommy" and "auntie" find out what mc has done.
:ROFLMAO: It will be a separate show, I'm even preparing some saves for when to get there lol

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
well ntr description here is written more or less badly. seen users yelling ntr but per f95 no ntr.
(y)

This is really what gets in the way and there should also be a specific WARNING in each game about which netorare we would have. It would even help a bit those who see NTR at all:LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't auntie Mayors cumdump and I don't think you would ever see a threesome with both if Ashley finds out who Geralt cheated with
yes auntie has sex with mayor BUT it's just casual sex like it is with mommy (from mc's pov).

• Angry
Reactions: hrm

Fastbuck

Dec 24, 2022
yes auntie has sex with mayor BUT it's just casual sex like it is with mommy (from mc's pov).
yeah all are just casual so it can't be cheating when everyone knows it's nothing serious? I'm not trying to argue I just try to understand the cheating tag I mean even the prostitutes twins fuck others for money or free depends if they like the costumer? Maybe it means the scene between Sister and Victoria? "shrugs"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah all are just casual so it can't be cheating when everyone knows it's nothing serious? I'm not trying to argue I just try to understand the cheating tag I mean even the prostitutes twins fuck others for money or free depends if they like the costumer? Maybe it means the scene between Sister and Victoria? "shrugs"
cheating and ntr are due sis and vicky sexing w/o mc knowing about it (atm). twins aren't looking for relationship nor auntie (she's happy to be mayor's mistress).

Reactions: LSC82
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes