ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, she did. To get to know the MC's family or get closer with him. Maybe all she does is kiss the MC's dad, confess, we have a valid reason to drop her, and move on.
naww i didn't get that from the conversation ... it was suggested to get her out with friends and for Nicole to have fun

Reactions: Real Kreten

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
If they were then that means the sex with the MC was really mediocre. :ROFLMAO:
I thought they were making it pretty obvious that their sex was less than satisfying to her with her not getting off the first time and faking her orgasm the second time. It would be entertaining if the main character has sex with all of the female characters and they all end up being disappointed, although I'm not sure everyone would be into the game then.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yes, she did. To get to know the MC's family or get closer with him. Maybe all she does is kiss the MC's dad, confess, we have a valid reason to drop her, and move on.

I don't forget I just don't believe that MrDots should cater to them if that isn't the direction that he wants to take the story. I mean, if people want boring ass Vanilla Nicole they can have her ;)
MrDots created the character for a reason, and since MrDots doesn't do NTR, that won't be the reason. It is already clear from the description of the game that saving the relationship with Nicol is one of the ways, not created by the fans, but by the developer.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
naww i didn't get that from the conversation ... it was suggested to get her out with friends and for Nicole to have fun
I can't remember the full extent of the conversation and how the dad came up. I am waiting for the second release to replay everything.

I thought they were making it pretty obvious that their sex was less than satisfying to her with her not getting off the first time and faking her orgasm the second time. It would be entertaining if the main character has sex with all of the female characters and they all end up being disappointed, although I'm not sure everyone would be into the game then.
LOL, that would be hilarious... The MC never satisfies any of the women he wants to be with and ends up a beach bum in Sunshine Bay.

• Haha
Reactions: hatefuldisplay

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MrDots created the character for a reason, and since MrDots doesn't do NTR, that won't be the reason. It is already clear from the description of the game that saving the relationship with Nicol is one of the ways, not created by the fans, but by the developer.
To make a boring vanilla ending for the game? ;) Nicol is the antithesis of everything in Sunshine Bay, she is an uptight, career focused, "rains all day in Gotham but at least she has a career" character. I figure she will end up in Sunshine Bay because her job will place her at odds with the MC and the hotel. That will be the most likely reason they can break up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
To make a boring vanilla ending for the game? ;) Nicol is the antithesis of everything in Sunshine Bay, she is an uptight, career focused, "rains all day in Gotham but at least she has a career" character. I figure she will end up in Sunshine Bay because her job will place her at odds with the MC and the hotel. That will be the most likely reason they can break up.
i gotta agree .... theMC and Nicole are not made for each other ... seems to me she always tells his sorry ass whats best for him ... like he's a immature kid

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i gotta agree .... theMC and Nicole are not made for each other ... seems to me she always tells his sorry ass whats best for him ... like he's a immature kid
Exactly! They've established that she has expectations for him and when he doesn't meet them she is very unhappy. Reading her inner thoughts in the beginning of the game makes it seem that his career is more important than the MC being happy. That she has a set schedule that requires him to be doing what she says when she says. It didn't seem like a great relationship.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Exactly! They've established that she has expectations for him and when he doesn't meet them she is very unhappy. Reading her inner thoughts in the beginning of the game makes it seem that his career is more important than the MC being happy. That she has a set schedule that requires him to be doing what she says when she says. It didn't seem like a great relationship.
yeah , honestly when i was playing thru that i was thinking to myself fuck you bitch .... :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Same! Guy is miserable, lost a promotion and a job and she seemed more preoccupied with the derailment of her plans than his happiness.
and thats when i was happy to hear from my loving sister and then Nicole said yeah go down there and work with your sister .. and the comment about MC and Nicole needing the time apart i was like WTF ... see if i come back bitch ...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She's the equivalent of Fiona from Last Call.
Get out of my brain!!!! I was thinking that but wanted to refrain because I didn't know if the mods would tolerate a comparison of two similar characters in two separate games. If this is the new trend for established LI I don't mind it. I'd rather break Nicol's heart because my MC decides that he isn't interested in the rat race than because he decided to fuck every hot chick he meets.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Get out of my brain!!!! I was thinking that but wanted to refrain because I didn't know if the mods would tolerate a comparison of two similar characters in two separate games. If this is the new trend for established LI I don't mind it. I'd rather break Nicol's heart because my MC decides that he isn't interested in the rat race than because he decided to fuck every hot chick he meets.
same here

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ya'll got some really loose definitions of getting cucked. You've already been unavoidably cucked in this game with the first release. Holy shit what's next. Its reddit as fuck in here.
Unavoidably cucked? What, when the sister (who's not a love interest yet) goes on a date with her long time boyfriend?

Y'all got some really interesting defintions of cucked.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unavoidably cucked? What, when the sister (who's not a love interest yet) goes on a date with her long time boyfriend?

Y'all got some really interesting defintions of cucked.
and the next day she did regret going out with Brodie and leaving you alone

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes