ideal_name

Jul 1, 2020
yes, even it still might be some weeks for the first preview.
Very unlikely to be young, small, flat girls in there. We plan to do STEAM release at some point, and Melody game, same as Sunshine Love, for example have been rejected because of girl(s) looking underaged/underdeveloped.
This is even more sad, as exactly those girls are my main fetish too - so i 100% can feel you :cry:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo! *world crumbles around me*

• Sad
Reactions: Hyperserver

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
yes, even it still might be some weeks for the first preview.
Very unlikely to be young, small, flat girls in there. We plan to do STEAM release at some point, and Melody game, same as Sunshine Love, for example have been rejected because of girl(s) looking underaged/underdeveloped.
This is even more sad, as exactly those girls are my main fetish too - so i 100% can feel you :cry:
Steam is strange, I guess you have to be lucky but there are a couple of games with very young looking girls and they are on Steam. For example, the redhead girl from my signature is very young looking and the game is on Steam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Steam is strange, I guess you have to be lucky but there are a couple of games with very young looking girls and they are on Steam. For example, the redhead girl from my signature is very young looking and the game is on Steam.
we know.
Even more strange, once you get a rejection, you aren't even allowed to apply changes and re-try again. They made it clear, that once a game is rejected, it's rejected once and for all. We also were warned, that if we try to re-upload Melody again (even if changed), MrDots will be blacklisted permanently.
The most annoying part is, that they didn't even tell what EXACTLY (which girl) is supposed to be "off terms".
ANd finally on top of all that shit, we aren't allowed and/or able to contact staff of Steam to ask/discuss questions about the detailed reason for rejection.
They just act like a bunch of a-holes :poop:

Reactions: _Gaalec_

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The same thing happend to another dev I follow recently.
He went through the same problem as you. It's a shame really.
steam are anal bastards.
I don't mind that they are trying to keep their platform clean from things that could get them into trouble... but the fact that they refuse to allow devs to fix games to meet their requirements is what really pisses me off.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I don't mind that they are trying to keep their platform clean from things that could get them into trouble... but the fact that they refuse to allow devs to fix games to meet their requirements is what really pisses me off.
true - and aside that, Melody is really far off from anything illegal. It's more vanilla than vanilla itself.
And the fact, that you aren't even allowed to change your game to fit the guidelines is just hillarous - if i wouldn't have seen that screenshot, i still wouldn't believe that it's actual true - basically it's against ANY common terms not to be able to apply changes and re-list the game once it's fine.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah I have seen some devs even give up once steam rejected their games. It's really dissapointing

I agree they should be more specific and give devs the chance to change things.

Do they always say you can't resubmit?
The dev of one of my favourite sharing games said he submitted his game to steam multiple times before they accepted it.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
true - and aside that, Melody is really far off from anything illegal. It's more vanilla than vanilla itself.
And the fact, that you aren't even allowed to change your game to fit the guidelines is just hillarous - if i wouldn't have seen that screenshot, i still wouldn't believe that it's actual true - basically it's against ANY common terms not to be able to apply changes and re-list the game once it's fine.
It is not so, otherwise no Inceton avn would be on Steam. If anyone has contact with them, ask them how they did it (I guess they were able to identify what the problem was in their case, and not only "corrected" it, they changed names to try to be admitted).

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It is not so, otherwise no Inceton avn would be on Steam. If anyone has contact with them, ask them how they did it (I guess they were able to identify what the problem was in their case, and not only "corrected" it, they changed names to try to be admitted).
MrDots tried whatever he could - be assured. That's when he has been told that if he further tries to get Melody on STEAM, he will be banned at all. Afterall it's not worth the effort to remake old games, we just have to be sure that the next game(s) will be according to the rules (At least until they are listed :p)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
MrDots tried whatever he could - be assured. That's when he has been told that if he further tries to get Melody on STEAM, he will be banned at all. Afterall it's not worth the effort to remake old games, we just have to be sure that the next game(s) will be according to the rules (At least until they are listed :p)
Beware of the latter ... you would not be the first to be removed and banned..

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
The first time I saw her I knew she would be my favourite.
I find everything about her to be hot.

Thats partly why I like her.
She is a bit naive but also really sweet.
Same here, just with the the preview before the first release i was hyped.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Just see my PP, and the game is on STEAM. Weird they banished Melody, Sofia is more developped than Elena or Jen...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The weirdest randomness in Steam. Who you get evaluating makes a world of difference I guess

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-memories-v0-4-killer7.85280/
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-8-5-recreation.28008/

are on Steam (I own them both) and compared to Melody...

How TF is Mel the only one of those 3 rejected
Steam is super dumb sometimes

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes