Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
please why do I only have the option Nicole?
you either don't have enough points for all the girls, or you most likely are on the general bad ending part (during Major election you lost minigame and you didn't manage to get the divorce papers)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
simply made lots of bad choices. :p

next time use ingame or sancho's wt-mod.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I think you have to get everything 100% perfect to get sis or shortcake. For pretty much any of them the difficulty is extreme over the top. Shouldn't have to use a mod to get a decent result.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think you have to get everything 100% perfect to get sis or shortcake. For pretty much any of them the difficulty is extreme over the top. Shouldn't have to use a mod to get a decent result.
well no need to use mod if doesn't make choices which drop sisters points at least not many.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well no need to use mod if doesn't make choices which drop sisters points at least not many.
Or at least make sure, you get the last version from patreon or Subscribestar.
The first version leaked over here has been revised (less points needed to unlock certain paths) - i am not sure whether the version over here is already the revision one or not.
Also you can always use URM to change points, or restart a fresh chapter 3 game and enter 350 as value for each girl (and fast skip through the game until the final choice).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or at least make sure, you get the last version from patreon or Subscribestar.
The first version leaked over here has been revised (less points needed to unlock certain paths) - i am not sure whether the version over here is already the revision one or not.
unrevised.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes