• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think you have to get everything 100% perfect to get sis or shortcake. For pretty much any of them the difficulty is extreme over the top. Shouldn't have to use a mod to get a decent result.
well no need to use mod if doesn't make choices which drop sisters points at least not many.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think you have to get everything 100% perfect to get sis or shortcake. For pretty much any of them the difficulty is extreme over the top. Shouldn't have to use a mod to get a decent result.
well no need to use mod if doesn't make choices which drop sisters points at least not many.
Or at least make sure, you get the last version from patreon or Subscribestar.
The first version leaked over here has been revised (less points needed to unlock certain paths) - i am not sure whether the version over here is already the revision one or not.
Also you can always use URM to change points, or restart a fresh chapter 3 game and enter 350 as value for each girl (and fast skip through the game until the final choice).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or at least make sure, you get the last version from patreon or Subscribestar.
The first version leaked over here has been revised (less points needed to unlock certain paths) - i am not sure whether the version over here is already the revision one or not.
unrevised.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
thought so - but thanks for confirming
I managed to get all but 4 endings without the Walk Through

Which is not bad.

Shortcake is BEST girl and BEST ending
as expected.

But I did enjoy all of them, even the harem FAIL because it sort of should happen in a lot of these VNs.

PEACE

Reactions: haunter22

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
But I did enjoy all of them, even the harem FAIL because it sort of should happen in a lot of these VNs.
Actually that ending wasn't planned. During beta testing, i felt that such an ending should be a good idea and i talked to Dots that much and so long until he agreed - so that ending has been implemented within the very last second. So it's one of the reason, the game release has been delayed. (actually, the game had to be delayed anyways for other reason, but that delay made it possible to get the bad harem ending into the game)

Last edited:
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Zorro2

Mar 6, 2018
hey i cant see any images after re-eletion night. just a download problem or is there a problem with the SanchoMod?

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Is there an actual harem ending? Because I can't get it to trigger. Not even when I use the gallery unlocker. That just default to the Sis/Vicky ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey i cant see any images after re-eletion night. just a download problem or is there a problem with the SanchoMod?
problem on dl most likely.

Is there an actual harem ending? Because I can't get it to trigger. Not even when I use the gallery unlocker. That just default to the Sis/Vicky ending.
well yes and no. tey using sanchomod.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Do these go in the game folder saves or in the %appdata% saves?
they go in both.
That's how renpy works.
If you load a game, it first takes the ones in your game folder(priority)
If there isn't any savegame in that spot in your game save folder, then the game looks for a savegame in appdata.
If both locations are empty, the savegame will remain empty.
Once you save a game, it will be saved in both locations.
(so if you want to delete a savegame, you have to delete it twice - once in each location)

IMPORT A GAME - you can put it into game folder or appdata folder - nearly no difference.
Just take care that if you put it in appdata, that there is no such filename in game - this will load the one in game folder (priority)
If you want to import it correctly, you should put the provided savegame in BOTH folders. (only in game folder works fine too)

Last edited:
Reactions: _Gaalec_
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes