Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there a way to change somes variables in the dev console to be able to find ALL ends without restarting the whole thing from the beginning.

So far, how a played my game, i have thoses choices.
1- Connie solo
2- Yuki solo
3-Victoria Combo with Nicole
4- Nicole solo
5- Kristina Combo with twins
6- Ashley Combo with Nicole
7- Melissa solo
8-Alicia solo (But for some reason Victoria is there after the marriage, so not very solo.)

Most of all, i would like a solo with vicky since it's my perfered Li, so how sould i do it (variable speaking) ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-love-ch-3-v1-01i-extras-mrdots-games.49330/post-12494403

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
Here i write some my thoughts about this game and after reading this post.
IDK why all think, what MC is so stupid, and speak about it. What be interesting at MC? Me interesting hot, sexy and smart girls, not man (MC). This man (mc) can be stupid, he can be loser, so what? He fucks this hot chicks, and this is good. And its right. Of course sometimes his million thoughts in head so fool, but its nothing. Maybe he just have young brain, idk.
About game. I think this team, that working with this project is really very perspective. Impressive image. Effects. Voice. Sound. Animation, i think be better. History i think is normally. Of course they make mistake and sometimes make not best solutions (like last update with ending (3 chapter), yeah without twins:cry:), but most part of game is really hot and good. Me liked play this game, it was fanny time. Chapter 2 is really my favorite part. Is it big chapter? Yes, its big, so what? Its fucking good. This did me so happy, and after it i was waiting more. And first part of chapter 3 was really good. Animation is better them in 1-2 chapters. Shower scenes was so sexy (maybe because me like twins :unsure::LOL:), but after... After it must be full 3 chapter (without ending), and after it 4 chapter with many hot long ending, not only "sister". I think so. I was waiting more. Much more.:cry:
I think this game is one of best among game 18+. One is my favorite:love:. I said why. But they can better :devilish:. I am ready to play new game from this team. Because i fell what they work with "soul".
Its my thoughts.

• Hey there
Reactions: hanumania

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Here i write some my thoughts about this game and after reading this post.
better write that on review and use some punctuation since no1 reasa wall of text.

it's delayed because of last minute changes and MrDots not being at home atm (vacation). Will be out soon (tm)
if i'd get dollar everytime soon is used then ................ :p

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Any news about their next game?
MrDotsGames Returns! But We Need Your Help ;)

Hello for the first time in 2024 to all of our wonderful supporters!
We hope you all have had a great start to the new year, and no doubt you are looking forward to what we have to share with you regarding our brand-new game!
Production on the new VN has already begun and numerous discussions between me and the team have taken place over the past few weeks.
We won’t be announcing the name of our new game just yet, but there will be plenty of preview images and even promotional video’s that we will be posting here, on our blog and also our various social media outlets over the next few weeks, as well as sharing details about what the new game will be about.
Today we are sharing our first images of one of the love interests in the story.
NOTE: She is not the only main love interest – she is one of three main love interests in this new VN.
What we would like you to do is to vote for your favorite hairstyle from the options below.
This poll will be available at our Patreon/SubscribeStar page, so if you’re a paid member, look for our latest posts there
Patreon:
SubscribeStar:
Option A:

View attachment 1707001605936.webp View attachment 1707001597358.webp
Option B:
View attachment 1707001584168.webp View attachment 1707001567957.webp
Option C:
View attachment 1707001545938.webp View attachment 1707001534644.webp
The option with the most votes will be the style that we will go with for her.
Another detail we can share with you about the new VN is that you will be able to choose a specific name for all three of the main love interests.
Images of the other two female leads will be posted in due course, as well as what you, the main character will look like. Just like with Sunshine Love, it will be a first/third-person choice-based visual novel.
So, for now, we want you to vote for your favorite hairstyle for this little cutie.
The poll will only run for five days so make sure to cast your vote as soon as possible.
We want our supporters to have more involvement with this new project, therefore, we will be running more polls between updates so we can get more of a gauge of what you would like to see included in the story.
This poll will be available at our Patreon/SubscribeStar page, so if you’re a paid member, look for our latest posts there
Patreon:
SubscribeStar:

Have a great week, and we’ll be back next weekend with some more previews for you all!
Mrdots & The Team

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I would actually like to see them doing a game with a younger male like wam but they always go for younger females.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I would actually like to see them doing a game with a younger male like wam but they always go for younger females.
well - MC has to be over 18 because of patreon - but this time we actually HAVE a younger male MC than before :p
(ups... i didn't say anything)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she looks youngish and i like the 1 with ponytail.

well bigger audience for younger girls.

3.50 star(s) 272 Votes