Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I've noticed that the last scenes with the Cousin are far better animated compared to the standard ones (those aren't bad either, just comparing the two). Was/is it a teaser for how the next game would look/feel? Sorry if it was asked/answered before, couldn't see it.
i kinda can confirm this.
We have 2 creators who do renders. One of them is pretty new in team and created the last cousin scenes. We like his work and maybe we manage to get to that quality as standard.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
i kinda can confirm this.
We have 2 creators who do renders. One of them is pretty new in team and created the last cousin scenes. We like his work and maybe we manage to get to that quality as standard.
Piggy back on this convo…

I think you should regularly hire outside help to do a scene every update or so or have fans help direct a scene so they don’t get repetitive. (I.e camera angles, dialogues, sex position, dialogues…etc)

And we see the benefit from that just based off some shortcake scenes in this game. Compared to the usual, shortcakes just feels more fresh and unique.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
each on their own.

via nicknames even if char is named like ashley etc.

yea "cousin". :p

each on their own but i wouldn't recommend reading earlier posts if doesn't want spoilers.
Yeah you can say that again... And the MC has nothing to envy of his father in that regard. Sailors are great farmers it seems. Gerald slizy dog :D

To be honest, I'm even surprised that this secret wasn't revealed despite choosing not to open the envelope, given how many inconsistencies still remain in the game. I know it's unlikely , but it would be nice if these inconsistencies were fixed. Like this one for eg (image below), where the MC refers to his date with Ashley when he agrees to let Nicole spy through the tablet while they fuck, even though this date didn't never happened, as he was terraforming Marie's moon on the hill that night (at least in my game).
screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I've noticed that the last scenes with the Cousin are far better animated compared to the standard ones (those aren't bad either, just comparing the two). Was/is it a teaser for how the next game would look/feel? Sorry if it was asked/answered before, couldn't see it.
yeah the SC scenes since the cherry pop are truly better than the others LI (and I'm the first to be happy because she's my favorite) you can say the one behind the animations really love her too !

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
(and I'm the first to be happy because she's my favorite)
Definitely not the first nor the only one buddy :p
And yeah ! It was about time someone took a better care of the animations and scenes. They were so little alive until now. Mechanical scenes and ridiculous expressive faces without transition. Hopefully this new member will be in charge of more than just a few of them.

Reactions: RG80100

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
There's no link to an incest patch for chapter 1, nor a preference setting like in chapter 2, so... I like incest, but I was very confused when I started chapter 2 just now and the relationship titles all changed, and I don't know what I may have missed. Is there no incest option for chapter 1 available now?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
There's no link to an incest patch for chapter 1, nor a preference setting like in chapter 2, so... I like incest, but I was very confused when I started chapter 2 just now and the relationship titles all changed, and I don't know what I may have missed. Is there no incest option for chapter 1 available now?
You're obviously missed something here :sneaky:
Depend on if you're playing with Sancho Mod or not, you'll be able to choose to switch on/off this kink. If you don't use the mod and copie/past the patch, you won't have the choice
1707330295394.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be honest, I'm even surprised that this secret wasn't revealed despite choosing not to open the envelope, given how many inconsistencies still remain in the game.
well her (sc) mother doesn't want to reveal it since it would ruin relationship with her sister. dunno what happens afterwards if opened that envelope aka will sc confront her mother and will ashley find out.

on ch1 it's just dialogue change (childhood friend (ashley's daughter becomes half-sister)) not missing any scenes, that changes later with twins at barn. it's just non-incest story (prologue) doesn't make that much sense aka why mc's dad rescues ashley and her kid.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well her (sc) mother doesn't want to reveal it since it would ruin relationship with her sister. dunno what happens afterwards if opened that envelope aka will sc confront her mother and will ashley find out.
You want to talk about a conflict between the two Sugar Mamas?
Well... can the first round begin? :giggle:

1707347612274.gif

I was just talking about the slip-ups in the dialogues. The scene I mentioned never happened in my walkthrough, so the MC basically can't remember it. As you can see in the picture I posted, he remembers something that never happened. As for the "secret" of the envelope, I am simply surprised that the same thing did not happen with the information contained in the envelope. The real reason Trisha wants to keep this secret remains an unrevealed mystery, whether you open the envelope or not. I don't know what happens further in the game, but I'm convinced that the option to open the envelope or not is not there to set up any sort of confrontation between Ashley and Trisha, or SC with her mother. It's there just as an option to end the relationship between the MC and SC, and nothing more. Unfortunately! I would have loved to see a nice little drama between Mc and SC, deeply in love with each other, discovering that news :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You want to talk about a conflict between the two Sugar Mamas?
Well... can the first round begin? :giggle:

The real reason Trisha wants to keep this secret remains an unrevealed mystery, whether you open the envelope or not. I don't know what happens further in the game, but I'm convinced that the option to open the envelope or not is not there to set up any sort of confrontation between Ashley and Trisha, or SC with her mother. It's there just as an option to end the relationship between the MC and SC, and nothing more. Unfortunately! I would have loved to see a nice little drama between Mc and SC, deeply in love with each other, discovering that news :sneaky:
1. NO HELL NO!!! mc would suffer too.
2. well I'm sure that Trisha burned that envelope and what was inside after reading it.

we can only speculate what would happen between mc and sc if it was found out that they are siblings, either break-up or no changes.

I'd love to see Gerald's face when mc tells to him that he fucked daddy's ex-wife and his ex-lover.

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes