♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
1. NO HELL NO!!! mc would suffer too.
Yeah, I think the fears he had about having his balls cut off by viky and Marie would come true with the two sugar mamas.

2. well I'm sure that Trisha burned that envelope and what was inside after reading it.
I know that throughout the game there is no shortage of temptations to make stupid choices, but when it comes to this envelope, who wouldn't?

we can only speculate what would happen between mc and sc if it was found out that they are siblings, either break-up or no changes.
I don't remember very well if SC reads the contents, but I know by fact that by opening the envelope, he destroys his chances of seeing his relationship with her flourish.

I'd love to see Gerald's face when mc tells to him that he fucked daddy's ex-wife and his ex-lover.
Oh hell yes. The priceless face of the when...

[MC]
Dad!? I slept with every female in the family
[Gerald]
Yeah so how I was sayi.... Wait! WHAT???? You did what now?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Woo, I would have voted for that if I was a sub. Not many female Li with that style.
few and rare (not as rare as snow in hell).

Oh hell yes. The priceless face of the when...

[MC]
Dad!? I slept with every female in the family
[Gerald]
Yeah so how I was sayi.... Wait! WHAT???? You did what now?
and after mc tells daddy's face will change color couple times.

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
and after mc tells daddy's face will change color couple times.
I would love to see a promotional store selling collectors of certain games like this one.
Multicolored LED lighting bulb of Gerald's head. :cool:
We already have some items from these games, and explanations to our guests are always very fun to observe
Kind of... Herr... what the fuck is going on with these two :unsure:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
maybe but would need to have enuf buyers that it's profitable.
Not necessarily, even if sometimes you have to aim high to reach a lower level. I mean, it's all about promoting products through certain items, which don't cost very much. I've done a lot of these promotional campaigns for companies that weren't very popular when they first started. I started to understand when I created my first personal derivative products for myself, and seeing the interest shown by my visitors, at home and in our studios. I'm not going to go into details, but to give an example, several dozen of my friends and acquaintances are also now patrons for many games after seeing my little fetish objects. And what could be more interesting than fetish objects for fetishists addicted to this kind of game? You wouldn't believe the kind of product I've created or had made for some of my customers and partners. And it sells like candy in candy stores. Of course, these items are not as perrin. It is necessary to renew them often. But without going so far as to compare the profit margins of a company like WD, I would say that the financial support of such products could easily substantially increase the developers' earnings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not necessarily, even if sometimes you have to aim high to reach a lower level. I mean, it's all about promoting products through certain items, which don't cost very much. I've done a lot of these promotional campaigns for companies that weren't very popular when they first started. I started to understand when I created my first personal derivative products for myself, and seeing the interest shown by my visitors, at home and in our studios. I'm not going to go into details, but to give an example, several dozen of my friends and acquaintances are also now patrons for many games after seeing my little fetish objects. And what could be more interesting than fetish objects for fetishists addicted to this kind of game? You wouldn't believe the kind of product I've created or had made for some of my customers and partners. And it sells like candy in candy stores. Of course, these items are not as perrin. It is necessary to renew them often. But without going so far as to compare the profit margins of a company like WD, I would say that the financial support of such products could easily substantially increase the developers' earnings.
Yes, eventually I want to get my 3d printer back out of storage and print models of my characters... I bet all of the really popular games like this one and especially his other one, DMD, could sell a bunch of figurines. and other items. I mean who wouldn't want their very own figure of the DMD daughter or the Sunshine Love sister, or a 2 for 1 of the twins!

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, eventually I want to get my 3d printer back out of storage and print models of my characters... I bet all of the really popular games like this one and especially his other one, DMD, could sell a bunch of figurines. and other items. I mean who wouldn't want their very own figure of the DMD daughter or the Sunshine Love sister, or a 2 for 1 of the twins!
lifesize dee sexdoll would sell like a water in desert and same with sc.
Yes, figurines are a very good example of items that sell like hotcakes (or maybe... shortcake? :unsure:) , but almost all everyday objects are customizable, from T-shirts to mugs. With today's technologies, we practically do everything ourselves, so for a dev, this requires a small investment for an interesting result, and the first would be to make the product known, in this case the game, outside of the first circle of consumers. It's surprising to discover the glimmer of curiosity that shines in the eyes of even the most reserved people. Minou and I started this by wearing simple T-shirts bearing the image of a few “products”, and the reactions were instantaneous, and above all, very positive.

Reactions: Grif1001

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
t-shirts are easy and cheap to make, figurines outside home 3d printers cost more.
From a profitability point of view, the T-shirt is also a very good choice.
On the other hand, figurines made by 3D printing require more time and knowledge of 3D modeling. Learning to use CAD software (Blender for example) and a "Slicer" allowing printer settings can take time, if you are not familiar with this type of process. The different materials used for creation are numerous, but here (resin or plastic) the prices remain cheap, this technology being widely developed, both for domestic use and for industrial use. As for the price of a printer, it varies completely. From $200 to several million. Needless to say, to manufacture figurines with great precision, a good quality printer between $1000 and $2000 is more than enough. So yes, the cost in time and money is much greater AT THE START. In addition, purchasing a 3D printer can benefit many other applications because you can make everything with it, except the pair of balls you need to have to get started.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why Mr. Dots doesn't translate their game into other languages like Mr. Jet?
because of ~50% of all players are english native (US, Australia and British) and another 20% are German. (download statistics on patreon and Subscribestar). All other downloads (combined 30%) from elsewhere all over the world don't bother us at all. About downloads like over here there's to say that we don't mind pirates, but we only care about paying patreons for obvious reason. We create content for them only. Others may enjoy our games, but they don't have a say at all.
As a German myself, i can't recommend to play such games in German language as it feels and sounds weird.
Translation into several other languages just for the other 30% isn't worth the effort. All we would get are complaints because of "bad writing/bad language".
So we stick to english only. Feel free to translate our games into any language you want though, just we don't do any official translations.

EDIT:
MrDots doesn't even translate into HIS native Language, which would be on 3rd place in ranking - just because like mentionned it's not worth the effort.

Also translations into other languages is just a waste of valuable time for which could be used into other stuff. Since 2018 MrJet had ONE game finished, while MrDots did 3 of them. I don't now if people would like translations that much for the prize of having less content.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why Mr. Dots doesn't translate their game into other languages like Mr. Jet?
extra work and extra cost (translators unless uses google/etc translation) and not much more increased revenue.

Last edited:

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
because of ~50% of all players are english native (US, Australia and British) and another 20% are German. (download statistics on patreon and Subscribestar). All other downloads (combined 30%) from elsewhere all over the world don't bother us at all. About downloads like over here there's to say that we don't mind pirates, but we only care about paying patreons for obvious reason. We create content for them only. Others may enjoy our games, but they don't have a say at all.
As a German myself, i can't recommend to play such games in German language as it feels and sounds weird.
Translation into several other languages just for the other 30% isn't worth the effort. All we would get are complaints because of "bad writing/bad language".
So we stick to english only. Feel free to translate our games into any language you want though, just we don't do any official translations.

EDIT:
MrDots doesn't even translate into HIS native Language, which would be on 3rd place in ranking - just because like mentionned it's not worth the effort.

Also translations into other languages is just a waste of valuable time for which could be used into other stuff. Since 2018 MrJet had ONE game finished, while MrDots did 3 of them. I don't now of people would like translations that much for the prize of having less content.
Тhanks for official answer. It is interesting vision.

Reactions: Hyperserver

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
1707691024404.png

Second Love Interest Revealed!
Hello to all of our supporters!

First of all, we’d like to thank everyone for voting in last week’s poll and also for leaving your feedback.
We’ll try to run more polls in the future as we’d like for you to be involved in helping with the creation of this new project.

For today’s previews, we are sharing images of the second of our main love interests in the story.
As you can see from the images, she’s a little older than our first love interest which was shared last weekend.
Her default name is “Bella”. Not long after the game starts, you’ll be able to change her name to something that you’d prefer.

*NOTE: The default name for last week’s character is “Ariel” (her name can also be changed).
We’ve made a few changes to the character’s design during the creative process. We’ll share more details about this during the week.
As always, please feel free to leave us plenty of feedback in the comments section below to let us know what you think about this character.

Next week we will be sharing images of the third and final “main” love interest, as well as revealing the name of our new visual novel!
We’ll also provide very detailed information which describes the essence of the new game.

Have a great week, and we’ll be back next weekend with some more previews for you all!
Mrdots & The Team

Full link image:

View the rest of the images on Patreon/Subscribestar:

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes