White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
on Subscribestar, B is in lead, C is second
on patreon A is in front of B
overall a slightly lead of B
(stand a few hours ago - 200 votes at that time)
Don't get me wrong, the character looks cute. But when you guys hype up the new graphics and better rendering detailing, I expected to more? The character design model here doesn't look that improved from your earlier works.
Looks more like the same if anything…
1707078376683.png 1707078406900.png

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Don't get me wrong, the character looks cute. But when you guys hype up the new graphics and better rendering detailing, I expected to more? The character design model here doesn't look that improved from your earlier works.
View attachment 3326312 View attachment 3326315
they are quick made demo renders to have an impression. They are of course NOT renders from the game. Rendering the game hasn't started yet.

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
three main love interests.

Excellent. 1 save for each, another for all three and another including any secondary characters.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
I think that mr dots should take a break of 4 to 5 years as his last game was BORING as hell i Personaly did not bother to play the second season of this game also the characters are getting worse, DMD all the characters were great except margo in melody i only remember sofia and melody as for this one i liked onlly one character and i don;t even remember her name the others were copies from dmd or they were unatractive as hell (either the design or personality), so i am afraid that the new game will be a failure...and from the first pic it seems that i am right...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the first character is trash compared to the previous games...the worst thing is that she would be a main love interest
like hyper said it's just demo pic. we will see actual render when they start making game and renders.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 3326312 View attachment 3326315
Because Goddess Shortcake was perfect and cannot be improved upon.

silvian1521

Apr 10, 2021
I've noticed that the last scenes with the Cousin are far better animated compared to the standard ones (those aren't bad either, just comparing the two). Was/is it a teaser for how the next game would look/feel? Sorry if it was asked/answered before, couldn't see it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Fact" is not "opinion".
it's opinion not fact. i could say same on vic but still it'd be opinion not a fact. different tastes you know.

I've noticed that the last scenes with the Cousin are far better animated compared to the standard ones (those aren't bad either, just comparing the two). Was/is it a teaser for how the next game would look/feel? Sorry if it was asked/answered before, couldn't see it.
possible. you can ask that from hyperserver or from devs at patreon (no need to be supporter). ~2 weeks until actual teaser.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes