MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
:cautious:That's end. It's been a good two year adventure for me with Sunshine Love... Would you say this game is better? I can’t, initially she was better, then looking at Mc and his uncertainty always infuriated me! again, knowing MrDots, he always has good games, especially his first game, but Sunshine Love ended up boring and rushed... :censored:

I was a fan of Ashley, and little by little sister (then she started to piss me off) after which I liked cousin(ShortCake) more. I got about 3-4 endings...

The ending with Nicole turned out well, to put it mildly, an ordinary happy couple, but without emotion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ending with sister, to put it mildly, also ended quickly, well, we got married blah blah, then with Victoria treesome

Most of all I was looking forward to the hot and long ending with Ashley, what can I say, at least they gave me with her solo, she is the hottest MILF in this game, it’s a pity somehow the ending didn’t live up to expectations... but I was surprised when I received the mini -the harem was unexpected, but somehow it ended quickly...

The best and most beautiful ending is from ShortCake! There’s no need to write anything here, I think everyone already knows :love:

Hannan2020

Oct 12, 2020
Hello, I don't know what I did wrong, through all seasons I romanced everybody with the best choices yet I ended up wiht the sad loser ending in season 3
what happend

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, I don't know what I did wrong, through all seasons I romanced everybody with the best choices yet I ended up wiht the sad loser ending in season 3
what happend
It happens that the mc is a sad loser dweeb so you can't expect to much...

but now seriously I dropped this game a long time ago but I guess the problem is that this game is not a harem so you have to be careful which characters you choose to romance

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
:cautious:That's end. It's been a good two year adventure for me with Sunshine Love... Would you say this game is better? I can’t, initially she was better, then looking at Mc and his uncertainty always infuriated me! again, knowing MrDots, he always has good games, especially his first game, but Sunshine Love ended up boring and rushed... :censored:

I was a fan of Ashley, and little by little sister (then she started to piss me off) after which I liked cousin(ShortCake) more. I got about 3-4 endings...

The ending with Nicole turned out well, to put it mildly, an ordinary happy couple, but without emotion.

The ending with sister, to put it mildly, also ended quickly, well, we got married blah blah, then with Victoria treesome

Most of all I was looking forward to the hot and long ending with Ashley, what can I say, at least they gave me with her solo, she is the hottest MILF in this game, it’s a pity somehow the ending didn’t live up to expectations... but I was surprised when I received the mini -the harem was unexpected, but somehow it ended quickly...

The best and most beautiful ending is from ShortCake! There’s no need to write anything here, I think everyone already knows :love:
I decided to give this game a chance. For the most part, I enjoyed it too. quite a lot of LI with lots of good unique scenes. Not these permanent copies of the same scene, as was the case with DMD. This time the developer really did a lot right here (y)

Then unfortunately part 3 came and I made a similar experience as I did in the last part of DM. And I ask myself: why?

First of all, the last part is absolutely unnecessary in my opinion. The little bit of content could have been put into the already overstretched part 2 easily. If part 3 was planned all the time, there were many places in the story where the cut could have been made more skillfully. That failed.

Next to the endings. Most of them are extremely short, not even animated. I don't know what that's about. Because the game has many hot LIs, all of whom, without exception, deserve a worthy end of their own. And now the emissions have been dealt with extremely tightly. This also bothered me in DMD, where it suddenly rushed through and many story elements that had been built up over the course of the game were no longer dealt with at all. Okay, I didn't notice any gaps in SL. But Endings should actually be highlight of a game. but these are absolutely meaningless, mostly an inconsequential shrug. What happened there? Even the endings in DMD were better. And the same mistake was made there. One more fail.

That's really a shame. In itself, DrDots is a really good developer. But he still tends to get tangled up in the middle of his own story, shoots all his powder in the middle of the game and end up running out of ideas at the end.

Conclusion: a good game with many impressive highlights, but a rather undeserved, terrible ending.

I hope DrDots does better next time

Reactions: Anteron

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
First of all, the last part is absolutely unnecessary in my opinion. The little bit of content could have been put into the already overstretched part 2 easily. If part 3 was planned all the time, there were many places in the story where the cut could have been made more skillfully. That failed.
yes it could been part of part 2 but that'd have delayed part 2 and made it even bigger.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
what happend
Same issue. For ending could only pick Nicole. Disabling Nicole just gives sad loser

edit: had to restart from the very begining and just slapped several hundred points into who I wanted

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
1708292944278.png

Third Love Interest Revealed and the Name of our New Game!
Hello again to all of our supporters!
Today marks a significant milestone for us. We’re thrilled to unveil the title of our upcoming visual novel!

However, to discover the name, you’ll need to watch our attached promotional video!

Today, we’re also unveiling images of our third love interest, “Vivian” (default name).
Shortly after beginning the game, you’ll have the opportunity to customize her name to your liking.
As you can observe in the images below, she possesses a maturity that sets her apart from our previously introduced love interests, yet she’s every bit as captivating as they are

After viewing the promotional video and exploring the Vivian images, we invite you to share your thoughts in the comments section below. Feel free to share your impressions of her and offer any predictions you might have regarding the game’s storyline and themes.

View our teaser promotional video here:
Additionally, we encourage you to SUBSCRIBE to our freshly launched YouTube Channel:

By doing so, you’ll gain access to our existing videos and be among the first to preview our upcoming releases before anyone else!

Stay tuned for the complete unveiling of our latest game, coming your way very soon!
Next week, we’ll be offering sneak peeks of some of our other characters, including the protagonist, “The MC”.
Have a fantastic week, and we’ll return next weekend with more exciting previews for you all!
Mrdots & The Team

Full image link:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 3366887

Third Love Interest Revealed and the Name of our New Game!
Hello again to all of our supporters!
Today marks a significant milestone for us. We’re thrilled to unveil the title of our upcoming visual novel!

However, to discover the name, you’ll need to watch our attached promotional video!

Today, we’re also unveiling images of our third love interest, “Vivian” (default name).
Shortly after beginning the game, you’ll have the opportunity to customize her name to your liking.
As you can observe in the images below, she possesses a maturity that sets her apart from our previously introduced love interests, yet she’s every bit as captivating as they are

After viewing the promotional video and exploring the Vivian images, we invite you to share your thoughts in the comments section below. Feel free to share your impressions of her and offer any predictions you might have regarding the game’s storyline and themes.

View our teaser promotional video here:
Additionally, we encourage you to SUBSCRIBE to our freshly launched YouTube Channel:

By doing so, you’ll gain access to our existing videos and be among the first to preview our upcoming releases before anyone else!

Stay tuned for the complete unveiling of our latest game, coming your way very soon!
Next week, we’ll be offering sneak peeks of some of our other characters, including the protagonist, “The MC”.
Have a fantastic week, and we’ll return next weekend with more exciting previews for you all!
Mrdots & The Team

Full image link:

all 3 female love interests IMO are a step back on the attractive scale compared to previous female models.

Also very generic game title and looks like another generic Mr Dots game....

Very disappointing...hope I'm proven wrong in the upcoming sneak peeks....

edit: after closer inspection, the MILF holds her own against other Dots design. Other 2 though, are a step back.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I miss mrdot games!
Hope in this game he chooses some new kink and leaves incest.
relationships will be customizable by players choice
dots doesn't make harem games so needs to play with wt-mod/-pdf to get best choices.
"Thief of Hearts" will be a full harem game if you chose all the girls.
:cautious:That's end. It's been ....
You are right, the end IS rushed. SL just didn't work out as we planned/hoped, so we decided to make a cut to give our full power towards the new game.
The 3rd chapter wasn't planned at all - there only should be 2 chapters, but the size went over 2 MB - and that's the limit for android. SO we had to take another cut and put all the endings into a 3rd chapter - basically it's "just" "chapter 2b".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The 3rd chapter wasn't planned at all - there only should be 2 chapters, but the size went over 2 MB - and that's the limit for android. SO we had to take another cut and put all the endings into a 3rd chapter - basically it's "just" "chapter 2b".
2 Megabytes?

apparently next game happens in london/british isles.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes