RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Very subjective opinion but I'm not excited about the 3 main LI. Maybe one or 2 secondary characters or maybe the writing will develop my attraction a bit. But I don't find the joy I had when discovering the "childhood friend" and shortcake when we had the previews of Sunshine Love...

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I do hope we'll get some sister-sister and sister/mother scenes, though. No specific thread for this new game now that we have the title?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kitiuuu

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You are right, the end IS rushed. SL just didn't work out as we planned/hoped, so we decided to make a cut to give our full power towards the new game.
I have to say the end is, far more importantly, badly written* and structured, which sours the overall experience. For your new game you might really want to get a person on your team who would work as editor for your writer(s) and who could spot/point out such issues early, so you can hopefully avoid them in your next release.

*) it effectively flies in the face of MC's self-improvement arc which is pushed through entire game, only to get completely undone and, if anything, have him decline further into spineless passivity all way to some of the endings. This is especially frustrating when it's pushed on the player without giving them any say in this regard.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why would there be a thread for a mere title? So people can spam it with questions where is the download?
exactly for that. :p

We got it for Sunshine Love as soon as the first images were released to avoid spamming Melody's thread. But I'd forgotten that people have been getting dumber and dumber ever since.
well they aren't getting any smarter either.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
about the Thief of Hearts all three models are awful compared to previous games(Elena, Jenifer, Georgina, Melody and Sofia) of mrdots now if the story is like sunshine love a sea of texts then mrdots have a recipe for disaster, i did not manage to finish this one (i only finished 1st part) it was boring as hell most of the female models where agly except for the sister & cousin whom i don't even remember their names...

Reactions: Kitiuuu

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
View attachment 3366887

Third Love Interest Revealed and the Name of our New Game!
Hello again to all of our supporters!
Today marks a significant milestone for us. We’re thrilled to unveil the title of our upcoming visual novel!

However, to discover the name, you’ll need to watch our attached promotional video!

Today, we’re also unveiling images of our third love interest, “Vivian” (default name).
Shortly after beginning the game, you’ll have the opportunity to customize her name to your liking.
As you can observe in the images below, she possesses a maturity that sets her apart from our previously introduced love interests, yet she’s every bit as captivating as they are

After viewing the promotional video and exploring the Vivian images, we invite you to share your thoughts in the comments section below. Feel free to share your impressions of her and offer any predictions you might have regarding the game’s storyline and themes.

View our teaser promotional video here:
Additionally, we encourage you to SUBSCRIBE to our freshly launched YouTube Channel:

By doing so, you’ll gain access to our existing videos and be among the first to preview our upcoming releases before anyone else!

Stay tuned for the complete unveiling of our latest game, coming your way very soon!
Next week, we’ll be offering sneak peeks of some of our other characters, including the protagonist, “The MC”.
Have a fantastic week, and we’ll return next weekend with more exciting previews for you all!
Mrdots & The Team

Full image link:
Great to have another game by mrdots.
Out of three main LI's I think Older one and younger one can be more attractive as to what they are know.
2nd one is good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great to have another game by mrdots.
Out of three main LI's I think Older one and younger one can be more attractive as to what they are know.
2nd one is good.
that we'll see when we get hands on it (around april i think).

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey guys, i wanted to ask if anyone knows the name of the song/tune that plays at the menu of all 3 chapters i find it really catchy, i tried searching online but couldn't find anything. If anyone knows pls let me know, much appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, i wanted to ask if anyone knows the name of the song/tune that plays at the menu of all 3 chapters i find it really catchy, i tried searching online but couldn't find anything. If anyone knows pls let me know, much appreciated.
you can try asking from Hyperserver.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's "Total Happy Up and Sunny" by Sascha Ende. You can find/select it in the game's jukebox.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jingyuchua

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
well i never bothered to check if those on jukebox were real artists.
Evidently, they are! Here's the song in question, btw:

I guess it's not too surprising since these are apparently CC-licensed works, so attributing the original author is kind of a requirement.

Also, pretty funny anecdote regarding this song :
A little story about this old song.

Task for me: Produce the most unimaginative and "calculated" song EVER. Goal: To prove that points 1-4 are no guarantee for success and that creativity is valued in an experimental sense.

1. take the most famous of all chord sequences, which always guarantees success: C - G - Am - F
2. use the instruments that appear in the most popular library songs Simple 4/4 beat, a bit of guitar, piano, xylophone, marimba, high strings, clapping, ...
3. repeat everything over and over again, no too much ups and downs, so you can use it as a continuous loop
4. use a title with lots of happy words, even if they don't make sense, "total" is always great because it enhances everything afterwards, "happy" stands for total happiness, "up" is always better than "down" and "sunny" is something people like because the sun is our life-giver.

The song was produced after about 3 hours and is still not out of the sales charts. Unfortunately I lost the bet against me. Sad realization until today: Conceptual music always sells better than experimental ventures.

So when I take a pile in the toilet in the morning, totally sleepy, it's more creative than this one song :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes