Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I didn't like branching already at the second update. What if I earned points to character X and a few updates later discover that character Z is way more interesting? Luckily mods unlock all stuff.

Reactions: wrx21 and satoshi36

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Every time a new update gets posted, some of you have trouble loading your old saves.

This isn’t a problem with the game itself, but with the game engine. Unfortunately, new versions of the game won’t fix this most of the time, so if your save doesn’t load, you’ll have to start over again.
Yeah, no. It's an issue with the game. The programmer changes earlier scripts in a way that causes saves to break. Plenty of games release new versions without breaking saves. It's not rocket science; it just requires discipline and testing.

But hey, if they're not going to fix their process, at least they're providing saves for people to use if their saves break. That's a good thing.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, no. It's an issue with the game. The programmer changes earlier scripts in a way that causes saves to break. Plenty of games release new versions without breaking saves. It's not rocket science; it just requires discipline and testing.

But hey, if they're not going to fix their process, at least they're providing saves for people to use if their saves break. That's a good thing.
thats odd all my saves usually always works

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
The version on this site, in the OP, is 0.0.2, not 0.0.1. Are you sure you downloaded it from here, after the update 4 days ago?
Yes I am
I think the android version is not updated yet maybe
Even though download apk shows it is 0.02
I have the apk I didn't delete it

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Damn, this game looks good. Is there some content worth the download or should I wait a few updates?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, this game looks good. Is there some content worth the download or should I wait a few updates?
plenty of content just not sexual content outside 1 sexscene and 1 videochat and 1 dream and some teasing by stepmom and aunty.

Reactions: itsyeboii

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for Chapter 1 ending on Android, my save from last chapter doesn't work. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes