jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
For my way of playing it would be better if they forced me to cut with her. If they give me the option I will continue with her, and then I prefer to avoid all other relationships. The only way I'm interested in playing is if there is an ending that includes the two LIs that are required to be in a relationship with and the MC's girlfriend. If not, I will almost certainly not be interested in the game.
Honestly this is just my feeling since we are pretty early in game still, BUT:
I think MC could very well end with Sis and Shortcake and Nicky

But I have nothing to base that on. So grain of salt...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly this is just my feeling since we are pretty early in game still, BUT:
I think MC could very well end with Sis and Shortcake and Nicky

But I have nothing to base that on. So grain of salt...
Well I guess then I'll wait to see if it's confirmed.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Oh Yeah I forgot Melody starts with a GF who we immediately break up with and dislike. I think that is what happened with Nicky is that everyone saw her as Bethany 2.0 and decided she was shit to be discarded.

So the very first choice with GF here was "Hall Pass" or faithful. But Nicky hate prompted them to remove that. To reveal her characters future kink. And to offer the full break up, don't want her at all choice.

I was taking hall pass for certain but I didn't think Nicky as written deserved all that.

IMO
As I see it, if MC breaks up with her, then he burns his ships.
There will be nothing for MC to return to. No entry level job, no GF.
He then basically have decided to stay in Sunshine Bay.

For my part, I couldn't break up with her fast enough.
But I admit it was Bethany in Melody that popped up in front of my inner eye.
Besides I never liked Nicky.

Reactions: NukaCola

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
As I see it, if MC breaks up with her, then he burns his ships.
There will be nothing for MC to return to. No entry level job, no GF.
He then basically have decided to stay in Sunshine Bay.

For my part, I couldn't break up with her fast enough.
But I admit it was Bethany in Melody that popped up in front of my inner eye.
Besides I never liked Nicky.
I decided to stay with Nicky because she was insistent on the free pass, it makes me hope for a Parental Love kind of situation where Nicky is like Emily.

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
just downloaded this yesterday, from here, and assumed it would be the "real version" based on commentary... it is not however... when i went to the link to download the incest patch, the patch doesnt download but instead opens its own tab in the browser with all the code... forgive an old fart asking for help, but im not as computer savvy as i once was... can someone direct me to a working link for the patch? or where to download this game already patched? the version you get here is still the patreon version...

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
also, not to be that guy, but damned... when do we get to real sex scenes? im like 10 hours in and all we've had is that intro set of sex scenes with nicole, and a couple of dream sequences... and im in week 2 of the game right after sister roleplays a guest to her cousin, and the lil red head runs out crying... im getting seriously bored, and i LIKE backstory/build up...

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
just downloaded this yesterday, from here, and assumed it would be the "real version" based on commentary... it is not however... when i went to the link to download the incest patch, the patch doesnt download but instead opens its own tab in the browser with all the code... forgive an old fart asking for help, but im not as computer savvy as i once was... can someone direct me to a working link for the patch? or where to download this game already patched? the version you get here is still the patreon version...
Try right-clicking the patch and clicking "Save Link As". Your browser is treating the patch as a text file, which it technically is, just with a .rpa extension instead of a .txt extension.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have been reading SL for the first time these days and there is a lot to read already but damn, Isn't the story a bit boring?
I know MrDots games are different types of vanilla but I don't remember Melody or DmD being so mundane like SL.
Maybe is due to the lack of sex scenes or something else, but at some point you're not interested in reading anymore about how Hotel management works or why your father was a piece of shit years ago.
The girls look pretty good, probably the best ones from MrDots games in general, but again their roles and stories aren't that interesting.
It feels like the story has a lot of filler content and we're just starting.

davv

May 13, 2017
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

EDIT: from Version 3.1 (and above) there will be different ipatches needed for patreon versions every update!

UPDATED patch to v.0.5.1

in case you need older version's ipatch for some reason -> you can download it on our
Hello and sorry, but the ipatch.rpa file won't let me download it, it sends me to a page where all the textual content of the file appears. They can tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I should do to download the file. other browsers and the same, please tell me what to do ok

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hello and sorry, but the ipatch.rpa file won't let me download it, it sends me to a page where all the textual content of the file appears. They can tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I should do to download the file. other browsers and the same, please tell me what to do ok
Try right-clicking the patch and clicking "Save Link As". Your browser is treating the patch as a text file, which it technically is, just with a .rpa extension instead of a .txt extension.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
mate...
When you are going to mod your game, you should at least know the basics what and HOW to do (smile)
There are several ways to solve:
1.) rightclick and choose "save as.."
2.) open in new tab (like you did) ->mark all -> copy -> paste in editor and save as whatever.RPA
3.) (For Dummies) -> i zipped the patch - you now should be able to download on click directly (hope you know how to unzip a file) (Joking)

EDIT:
I used the "pure" file, because some people likely would see WHAT they download, BEFORE they download and unzip (meaning: being able to see the code before saving as file).
But over here it seems as everyone throws away all secure rules and just install without thinking, being horny as fuck, only thinking about to fap, without ANY doubts .... (*shaking head...)
Guess the best way to spread a virus would be to post it over here "accidentially" ... thousands of easy victims ...

Last edited:

Lupotime

Mar 10, 2021
Hi to everyone, i need if you can confirm that we are at 0.5 version of the game... I mean when sister just masturbate with "me" and cousine jumps in the bed. Am i Right? If im wrong pls give me the latest version. One last thing. Does someone know when its gonna be relased the end of the game? Are we close? PLEASE DONT IGNORE ANSWER IT.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hi to everyone, i need if you can confirm that we are at 0.5 version of the game... I mean when sister just masturbate with "me" and cousine jumps in the bed. Am i Right? If im wrong pls give me the latest version. One last thing. Does someone know when its gonna be relased the end of the game? Are we close? PLEASE DONT IGNORE ANSWER IT.
Yes

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi to everyone, i need if you can confirm that we are at 0.5 version of the game...
yes
Does someone know when its gonna be relased the end of the game?
yes, i know
Are we close?
By god not at all - the game has just started (end i guess mid-end 2022 if not even 2023)
PLEASE DONT IGNORE ANSWER IT.
... based on that, honestly i hesitated to even answer.
First off, people mostly don't like it whenever you shout at them (Capslock).
Second: always ask FRIENDLY, and never demand something.
Well - at least you said "please" - that's the ONLY reason i answered to be honest

PeMa

Aug 27, 2018
My theory for discussion (if nobody already had the same):

Shortcake is also MCs sister.

An ominous reason for separation (big fight included), no information about her father, her mother is horny for him as fuck. Would be a big surprise and drama for the upcoming episodes, nice plot-twist, etc.etc.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

This theorie has already been OFFICIALLY rejected by MrDots right it came up for the first time.

You guys should finally start to listen what developers told, and stop uprising weird phantasies or theories.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

An ominous reason for separation (big fight included), no information about her father, her mother is horny for him as fuck. Would be a big surprise and drama for the upcoming episodes, nice plot-twist, etc.etc.
Not impossible and could fit within current information as far as we have it, though question might be if Ashley would be way more forgiving to her sister for that as to MC as that is what we have in story right now if that would be the case, who was likely in a way together with his sister the ones who were punished and hurt hardest by what happened and in the way it did.

Edit, well comment from hyperserver makes it extremely unlikely. :p

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes