Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice update!
MC: So Nicole thought it would be best to give me a call me now as she wouldn't have had time to later.
After getting the peeping tom for Trisha in the burlesque night, it remained there until i got to the room with Ivy/Lily, all throughout Nicole, Kristina and the half sister and twins talk. And it always took you back to the image of Trisha

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Progress Update

Good evening. Just a quick post on update progression. I had to take a break to update other titles but been back coding away at this one again today. Previous updates/teaser pics can be found both here and here if that might interest you as well.

Here I thought I'd show the difference between the OEM walkthrough and the SanchoMod ChoiceGuide. (again, see links above for all the other features currently coded in the mod). Regards as always.

OEM:
SL SM B03a.jpg

SanchoModded:
SL SM B03b.jpg SL SM B03c.jpg

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

Good evening. Just a quick post on update progression. I had to take a break to update other titles but been back coding away at this one again today. Previous updates/teaser pics can be found both here and here if that might interest you as well.

Here I thought I'd show the difference between the OEM walkthrough and the SanchoMod ChoiceGuide. (again, see links above for all the other features currently coded in the mod). Regards as always.

OEM:
View attachment 1490325

SanchoModded:
View attachment 1490324 View attachment 1490323
link to the sanchmod?

canicula

Jul 2, 2021
Hahaha, I just got to the bit where Vicky explains what a fridge is for. I mean, thanks MrDots, I think I've heard of them before.

I appreciate he did his research for this game, but man, does he want you to know he did his research for this game. I'm waiting for Yuki to explain how aerodynamic lift works.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hahaha, I just got to the bit where Vicky explains what a fridge is for. I mean, thanks MrDots, I think I've heard of them before.

I appreciate he did his research for this game, but man, does he want you to know he did his research for this game. I'm waiting for Yuki to explain how aerodynamic lift works.
Yes, he want you to know...in excruciatingly painful detail.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
...you might be focusing on the wrong aspects of the game, bub. Do you need directions to games where you can pay particular attention to the anuses [ani?] of gentlemen?
Not exactly my fetish, but I'm sure you can make someone happy with your collection.
And don't worry, I would also have noticed if one of these ladies had missed the vagina or a boob.

It's only noticeable when there are perspectives in which the mc's non-existent asshole virtually takes up the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have a problem , ı have this in 2-3 other games too. When I opened the game texts are not seeing. It's kinda blur or something. I can click it but ı can't see them. Anyone know how can ı solve this.?
Post an actual screenshot, not a pic from your Motorola flip-phone, please. I'll try to help you out. Regards.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

OEM:
View attachment 1490325

SanchoModded:
View attachment 1490324 View attachment 1490323
SanchoMod - Progress Upddate

Code of dynamic relationship pathing stats (change immediately as choices are made, separate and more fleshed out from OEM scripted code in "Tablet") is near completion. Shows path being open, closed, or some other variable as required (in Relationship stats, Path category). Here's some teasers:

SL SM B03d.jpg SL SM B03e.jpg SL SM B03f.jpg

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm sorry I don't know how to take a screenshot from the pc, prtsc not working but here is the better shot. This shot from the different game but ı had same problem with sunshine love then ı deleted it.
Press the PRT SCN button or use Windows Key + Shift + S and then drag to capture what you want. Then just paste here.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone have the links to the v0.0.8.1 Patreon update/fix?
The link in the OP is the SubscribeStar version (iPatch).

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes