VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunshine Valley [v0.1] [Rehex]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
irezawa Thanks! That is very useful. I appreciate that you took the time to elaborate and point to specifics. I will forward all of this to the artist. <3
No problem, it's the least I could do after describing something as "horrible" and especially with your professional response to it. I just hope it doesn't feel like brutal slamming as it's honestly meant as constructive criticism. It's just that art is very subjective and sensitive topic with as many opinions as viewers and all I could do was offer mine since it was so politely requested. I wish you and your project all the best, it's always commendable when someone takes the effort to actually create original art for their game.

Reactions: Gildan

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Same problem using the Mega link and Avira antivirus. Malwarebytes thinks its ok...?
It's a false positive. I'm not sure yet what causes it. It is just a renpy compiled game afterall. But i'll investigate and fix it for next update.

Reactions: hmorphone

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Thank you for the feedback. We will try to improve based on feedback.

Keep in mind (if you played the censored version) that they are actually family members. This is an incest game. So they do need to look like family. With that said, we can change their appearance based on feedback. Thank you!

Haha yea. We jokingly said that if it was any bigger he'd poke his eyes out.
Yeah just make them look like the mother's side of the familily not the Dad's.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
It's a false positive. I'm not sure yet what causes it. It is just a renpy compiled game afterall. But i'll investigate and fix it for next update.
Thank you. At 71 years of age I don't need anything overly complicated to fix on this dadgum machine. If the AV says it's bad, I'll wait until it says it's good.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
O.....M....G..That was like a superfast version.
I think I was clicking for a minute or 2 and I reached the end.
One more thing they need to work on is making it bigger.
I don't think I've ever played a game that fast before.....peace.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
It was short. 5 - 10 minutes reading.
And maybe the MC's dick is a little too big.
BUT ! The HJ animation and the " final " was well worked, good job.
I am curious to see the next.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Glad to see you guys are open to feedback at this early stage! I think the reason people are being so vocal with their opinions is that they see a lot of potential in this game. Keep up the good work!

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
mostly the art gives VN games an unique touch.
It would, if it didn't try to copy Summertime Saga.

Look I'm not downloading a Incest patch, either make it an option in the beginning or stop making these type games!
I believe they can't make incest a part of the game because of Patreon rules.

whut dis?
Some people just can't use Google Translate, can they?

Be real nice if any game with original art wasn't constantly compared to that other overrated game. :FacePalm:
Ok, then tell me - how many games that have original art get compared to SS? The only ones that come to mind are Taffy Tales and that game by Wang Wei Gong (and that one definitely wasn't original). You can't deny the obvious, at the very least its art is heavily inspired by Cookie's art.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Loli Jesus

Akili34

Mar 26, 2018
No go. I mean c'mon what is that dick? a fucking spaceship? Why is it so hard to make a realistic size dick?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Thank you. At 71 years of age I don't need anything overly complicated to fix on this dadgum machine. If the AV says it's bad, I'll wait until it says it's good.
I haven't AV since several years - not necessary! uBlock is the most important add on! Can't understand people, who paid lots of money for AV - wasted! In Germany we say "Schlangenöl" for AV programs: snake oil. You're paying and you've no effect!

If you want check files:

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There is not much to comment on here since it is not a game, nor it is of any reasonable length.

One thing I got to say is - the youngest of the girls looks like she is the oldest ...

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Are any of the other users (specifically Mac) experiencing issues with the icon not opening from folder? I've tried placing it on the desktop (instead of downloads) same issue. For Mac users, it goes through it's normal series of allowing permission to run the program from third party dev...then when it should open (clicking icon) it wont even "bounce" the icon on the toolbar. Just immediately close.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Going by the images I like it already. Going to let it develop more before I try it but I'm already a fan of the art work. Keep up the good work and I shall try it a little further down the line.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Are any of the other users (specifically Mac) experiencing issues with the icon not opening from folder? I've tried placing it on the desktop (instead of downloads) same issue. For Mac users, it goes through it's normal series of allowing permission to run the program from third party dev...then when it should open (clicking icon) it wont even "bounce" the icon on the toolbar. Just immediately close.
Try my Mac build here and see if it works better:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine-valley-v0-1-rehex.38934/post-2554841

the game was not packaged correctly for Mac so many Mac users are experiencing issues

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes