4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Feedback
  1. Add option to rename main character
  2. A world map with locations would be nice.
  3. I had one option "go to station" that doesnt feel like a choice
  4. When I go to the beach it's sunny, but at the station there's sunset.
  5. When I select "leave building" (campus) the only option I see is "enter building"

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Feedback
  5. When I select "leave building" (campus) the only option I see is "enter building"
I guess having some sort of stat that tells you at what point / level of exhibitionism you are at would be useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: feierflei

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Feedback
  1. No
  2. Would be nice, but I won't bother with additional systems until I start working on the sequel.
  3. Should depend on the time of day, there is usually somewhere else to go.
  4. Yeah, I had one nice background image for the beach, and that one didn't have an evening variant. I don't think it hurts gameplay in any significant capacity.
  5. If you try to leave during class, yeah. During break, you should have an option to hang out with the girls at some point in the game.

I guess having some sort of stat that tells you at what point / level of exhibitionism you are at would be useful.
I don't think that would add anything useful to the game as it is not a sandbox. All progress is story-bound, so stats will only cause confusion, as they wouldn't impact events.

is there a opportunity too replay the yacht scene?
Not currently without a save.
Start new game, choose version 0.6, replay yacht events.

Bitcrome

Apr 19, 2018
  1. No
  2. Would be nice, but I won't bother with additional systems until I start working on the sequel.
  3. Should depend on the time of day, there is usually somewhere else to go.
  4. Yeah, I had one nice background image for the beach, and that one didn't have an evening variant. I don't think it hurts gameplay in any significant capacity.
  5. If you try to leave during class, yeah. During break, you should have an option to hang out with the girls at some point in the game.

I don't think that would add anything useful to the game as it is not a sandbox. All progress is story-bound, so stats will only cause confusion, as they wouldn't impact events.

Start new game, choose version 0.6, replay yacht events.
thanks
this is an absolutly top game, you did a great job

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
I seem to be stuck with Maria's beach event.
I apparently need 8 confidence but I've maxed out ALL the other events and can't figure out how to gain confidence.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I seem to be stuck with Maria's beach event.
I apparently need 8 confidence but I've maxed out ALL the other events and can't figure out how to gain confidence.
I am honestly not sure how you managed that, since when I removed the confidence mechanic, I set it so that at the start of the game, the confidence variable should be automatically set to 1000.
That happens before the game even asks you if you are over 18. There must be a freak error somewhere, or something is wrong with the leaked version which I'm honestly hesitant to even provide support for.
Anyway, you can either start a new game or open the console and type confi = 1000 to un-stuck yourself. Either of the options should work, but I don't actually know if the leaked version is identical to mine.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes