4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Jmankj

Aug 8, 2020
Since it's been so incredibly long, I'm considering releasing the alpha1 as my first ever "beta" version to the public. After my poor neglected tier 2 patrons get their share, of course.
If you see me advertise that here, it will be one week to public release. Before that, I can't - or rather, won't - say anything. Three months ago, I would have probably said "full 0.7 will be ready around next week", and I'm pretty happy that I did not, in fact, say that xD
You take your time :D We love the game! and only update "latest updates" and look for this game like 6 times a day :love::LOL:

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Are you planning to add more scenes to the yacht event in the futere?
Because it sometimes felt there was supposed to be more to do but for some reason it was left out (which made the entire navigation menu on the yacht kind of obsolete).

Or is there a plan B to add more yacht events later maybe?

Both would be nice. Also I'm looking forward to fun on the RP Server.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Are you planning to add more scenes to the yacht event in the futere?
Because it sometimes felt there was supposed to be more to do but for some reason it was left out (which made the entire navigation menu on the yacht kind of obsolete).
I had so much more planned for the yacht, but my shitty PC couldn't handle it, and there was a bunch of other problems.
And revisiting it in the future: Only if I manage to upgrade my rig before finishing the game.

The developer just posted another game on their Patreon; Auriga Nine.
Yup, here's the . It's the side project I mentioned a page or two ago - I released it only a few minutes ago.

Speaking of releases: is out for Tier 3 and above!
And if you aren't interested in early access: will go public one week from now.

Thank you for your patience and have fun!

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Sexual harassment CHECK
Humiliation CHECK
Oral sex CHECK
Corruption CHECK

Female protagonist FUUUUUUUUUUUCK :( skip
I have no Idea what the appeal of male protagonist games are... the male protagonist always seems to be a loser with NTR or Mommy issues... not to mention that there are so many male protagonist games it completely baffles me why anyone would complain about female protagonist games... you don't like female protagonist games then shut your mouth and don't come here... Male and Futa people get lost you each have way more games than female lesbian protagonist... so what's the problem?

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
female lesbian protagonist
For me this is the biggest problem - a lot of female protagonists games don't really have a lesbian option, so you're kind of forced into relationships with male LIs regardless of whether or not you might prefer to just stick to lesbian relationships. Nope! You're going to take that dick, and you're going to like it!

And way too many always cast the female into the more passive role - so you're not really playing as the female MC making her own decisions and pursuing LIs (the way you would with a male MC), you're mostly just along for the ride while other people are using and abusing her. Which is fine for people who are into that sort of thing, but it makes it hard to find really good female protagonist games where the MC is in control and not a victim, and where she can stick to just being with other girls.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I will grant you that point.... but I don't see Male games as having that much more choice you are just boxed in in different ways....

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I thought because of last update lol
I'm not sure what you mean, but I'd be happy to elaborate on any concerns you might have ^^

But as a general statement:
I am not going to drop Sunville. In fact, I consider it my main project, and that is not going to change.
If anything, A9 was what got me out of the massive writer's block I had, and kept me from actually dropping Sunville out of sheer frustration. So, no, the project is not abandoned xD

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean, but I'd be happy to elaborate on any concerns you might have ^^

But as a general statement:
I am not going to drop Sunville. In fact, I consider it my main project, and that is not going to change.
If anything, A9 was what got me out of the massive writer's block I had, and kept me from actually dropping Sunville out of sheer frustration. So, no, the project is not abandoned xD
Thanks

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes