4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Can't seem to progress past day 44, just keeps groundhogging me despite the event guide suggesting there's 2 days more of content.

Edit: ok, so i edited my way out of this by changing the day to 43, skipping through it in the bedroom, setting 'art' to 7 instead of 8 and then going to school and managed to get to day 45.
I can't seem to reproduce it. Did you load an older save or was it fresh?

Tag missing - "blackmail".
Fixed.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I can't seem to reproduce it. Did you load an older save or was it fresh?
Last public version. No sense trying to track it down now, i fixed it, posted how others who might get it can fix it and it's not likely to come up again after this update. If it does, i'll be sure to post a save. Something must've been triggered upon entering day 44 from 43 in the new update that wasn't in the last update otherwise my fix shouldn't have worked but like i said, it hardly matters now.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Ha, so with that bit of lampshading in the last update, at least the dev has acknowledged the near-total shift of personality and prefererence for Lea, from like 90% sub to 99% dom - ever since the cruise, really, she's been pure-dom, not just with Marlene who was initially the outlier, but with just about every character possible including one's that were dominant towards her specifically like Nadine and Hannah, and it's honestly kind of jarring.

It's still AROUSING, it just doesn't feel very consistent or natural in terms of characterisation, particularly since in-game it just kind of...happened with no explanation or gradual transition.

I mean, yes, I'm very aware that switches exist, being one myself, but this is less switching and more of a hard shift.

thasscorpion

Oct 6, 2021
If you like exhibitionist girls having fun with other exhibitionist girls, it's your game, but if you like seeing dicks, don't play it. And for those who want vanilla MF sex is meeeeeeeee

Reactions: Temujin1312

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you are girl and lesbo it's your game, but if you are hetero don't play it. And for guys is meeeeeeeee
If you like exhibitionist girls having fun with other exhibitionist girls, it's your game, but if you like seeing dicks, don't play it. And for those who want vanilla MF sex is meeeeeeeee
Yeah, if you want M/F sex, maybe don't play a game set in a world where there are almost NO MEN! :KEK:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Ha, so with that bit of lampshading in the last update, at least the dev has acknowledged the near-total shift of personality and prefererence for Lea, from like 90% sub to 99% dom - ever since the cruise, really, she's been pure-dom, not just with Marlene who was initially the outlier, but with just about every character possible including one's that were dominant towards her specifically like Nadine and Hannah, and it's honestly kind of jarring.

It's still AROUSING, it just doesn't feel very consistent or natural in terms of characterisation, particularly since in-game it just kind of...happened with no explanation or gradual transition.

I mean, yes, I'm very aware that switches exist, being one myself, but this is less switching and more of a hard shift.
She switches from sub to dom without a choice? :confused:

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Lea was always a switch.
...Still is.
I'm not trying to say that she wasn't always a switch; yes, she was.

But even as a switch, what her preferences are within that area wouldn't usually shift that dramatically, is what I'm saying, so I found it to be a very noticable change.
She goes from mostly sub to almost entirely dom effectively in one day, which is a significant CHANGE in preference, as opposed to being able to fill either role but preferring one over the other - in Lea's case, at the start of the game and up until the cruise, she had a clear inclination towards being a sub, with a little tinge of dominance when with Marlene in particular.

Post-cruise, there are very few instances where she shows any submissiveness, and she's almost reflexively dominant with everyone around her - almost every time she's not dominant, she's not submissive either, just doing things because she wants to, from her exhibitionism; and there's not really been any movement back since, so it was more of a one-way shift towards dominance, or if not outright dominance then at least towards taking charge in every situation.

Think of it like this: a person who is bisexual with a strong preference towards women, overnight goes all-in on men and all but loses interest in women; seems almost like a different person.

It gives me the impression perhaps that it's written with knowledge of the DEFINITIONS of doms, subs, and switches, without a full understanding or a lived-experience of how those preferences actually play out in practice - which if so, fair, not everyone has those experiences.
And if I'm off-base there and the writing is actually being done by a person who is themselves a switch, what I'm trying to say is just that the characterisation for Lea's defined personality isn't really consistent.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not trying to say that she wasn't always a switch; yes, she was.

But even as a switch, what her preferences are within that area wouldn't usually shift that dramatically, is what I'm saying, so I found it to be a very noticable change.
She goes from mostly sub to almost entirely dom effectively in one day, which is a significant CHANGE in preference, as opposed to being able to fill either role but preferring one over the other - in Lea's case, at the start of the game and up until the cruise, she had a clear inclination towards being a sub, with a little tinge of dominance when with Marlene in particular.

Post-cruise, there are very few instances where she shows any submissiveness, and she's almost reflexively dominant with everyone around her - almost every time she's not dominant, she's not submissive either, just doing things because she wants to, from her exhibitionism; and there's not really been any movement back since, so it was more of a one-way shift towards dominance, or if not outright dominance then at least towards taking charge in every situation.

Think of it like this: a person who is bisexual with a strong preference towards women, overnight goes all-in on men and all but loses interest in women; seems almost like a different person.

It gives me the impression perhaps that it's written with knowledge of the DEFINITIONS of doms, subs, and switches, without a full understanding or a lived-experience of how those preferences actually play out in practice - which if so, fair, not everyone has those experiences.
And if I'm off-base there and the writing is actually being done by a person who is themselves a switch, what I'm trying to say is just that the characterisation for Lea's defined personality isn't really consistent.
I disagree, the only reason she started off seeming more like a sub to me, was that she was being 'blackmailed', and what she liked about that was, that it gave her an excuse to enjoy her real fetish, exhibitionism. Then she got a taste of what it was like to be on the other side of it, and she found she likes being in control more, even if she doesn't mind giving it up sometimes.

There are a lot of pure subs in the game, but she never really was one of them.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
They never did. She's dommie with the character that's almost her girlfriend by now. And she's submissive towards the more experienced Teachers. You don't see her being subby as much because she isn't as intimate with the teachers, they are just mentors.

It's not about being on X mood during a whole day. Is about being dom or sub relative to the person you are interactive... What does not make sense about that?

Reactions: TheDevian

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I disagree, the only reason she started off seeming more like a sub to me, was that she was being 'blackmailed', and what she liked about that was, that it gave her an excuse to enjoy her real fetish, exhibitionism. Then she got a taste of what it was like to be on the other side of it, and she found she likes being in control more, even if she doesn't mind giving it up sometimes.

There are a lot of pure subs in the game, but she never really was one of them.
Even before Hannah and the "blackmail-but-not-really" thing, she seemed more submissive to me, personally at least. Marlene was the first instance of dominant action, and that didn't happen for a while - all of this is light, mind you, so when I say she was submissive I don't mean "crawl around on the floor and beg" extreme submissive, just that she would be much more likely to be submissive to SOME extent rather than dominant in a given situation.

Meanwhile, there was at the very least Maria, Hannah, the clothes store events, all with characters directing Lea to do things she was very much not comfortable with at the time and her doing them because she gave in after a push - which, yes, she enjoys exhibitionism, but that flavour of "doing exhibitionism things somewhat grudgingly and because someone else tells you to rather than because you choose to with no external influence" was very present in the first section of the game, and not really at all later.

Now, I personally took that as meaning that her exploration of exhibitionism was being propelled along and enabled by her submissiveness to others, who helped her push her boundaries - whereas later, she took the more dominant role with those very same characters, generally being the one telling THEM to do things.

The alternative is that she wasn't really submissive in the first place but rather was just embarrassed, which would make her not a switch but rather an undiscovered dom with confidence issues; but if that's the case, then there's still something I feel that's been lost along the way, because now she just, does exhibitionist things completely at her choosing whenever the situation arises, with no embarrassment, no hesitation, and barely a flat "whoops, oh well" when she gets caught out.

I suppose I miss the innocence and sweetness of early-game Lea, if nothing else, because I personally found that element of embarrassment and vulnerability - and how she grappled with and overcame those things in the moment while still very much feeling them, and while actually enjoying the embarrassment itself as she had said early on multiple times - cute and endearing.

If the dev's intention was that Lea was really a closet dom all along, rather than substantially submissive, fair enough.
I can't and wouldn't really try to argue that, because they'd know their intention best of course; it's just that I don't think that really came across super well in the writing.

It's not bad by any means, I LIKE the writing, the characters, and the situations a great deal.
I just think I liked the earlier character dynamics more, personally.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes