4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
My apologies in advance as I just got into playing this game and can highly see the chemistry between Lea and Hannah..given the tags of oral sex and lesbian would in the current version just focus on those elements involving Lea and Hannah or does Lea engage in such with others?

winini

Jan 10, 2019
My apologies in advance as I just got into playing this game and can highly see the chemistry between Lea and Hannah..given the tags of oral sex and lesbian would in the current version just focus on those elements involving Lea and Hannah or does Lea engage in such with others?
There are also scenes with Marlene, Maria and Eve. And maybe others that i can't remember right now

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
There are also scenes with Marlene, Maria and Eve. And maybe others that i can't remember right now
Yeah I just finished the game's content for this version it took me all the way to day 47 for last remaining sidequest...I'll assume the yacht will make another appearance or two as it could be listed in weekend replays. Also given the character development I'm surprised for scenes there wasn't any scissoring or 69ing put in yet....oh well given my open mindedness I can already see it opening up for threesomes and most likely a grand finale orgy also it'll be interesting to see in terms of the kinks/fetishes which character gets revealed on having foot fetish

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Can't wait to check out the newest update after my hiatus from this site for so long!

Honestly... now that I look back at my preferred games on here, it makes me laugh in a nervous way how dense I am. Obsession with wanting to play a feminized character or as a woman, but hating all the misogyny and degradation common in the genre. Then I found this Sunville masterpiece where I could be a cute girl with other cute girls in a wholesome setting.

This is ironic given my original username, but recently I've been having doubts/questions with regard to gender. Figured that surely I was tricking myself and there were clearly no signs. Then I logged back in to F95 to see what I liked couple years back :oops: lol.

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Can't wait to check out the newest update after my hiatus from this site for so long!

Honestly... now that I look back at my preferred games on here, it makes me laugh in a nervous way how dense I am. Obsession with wanting to play a feminized character or as a woman, but hating all the misogyny and degradation common in the genre. Then I found this Sunville masterpiece where I could be a cute girl with other cute girls in a wholesome setting.

This is ironic given my original username, but recently I've been having doubts/questions with regard to gender. Figured that surely I was tricking myself and there were clearly no signs. Then I logged back in to F95 to see what I liked couple years back :oops: lol.
Feel free to check out Yuri University or Furina for more cutsy girly MCs.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
next release date of sunville
I don't give ETAs anymore, they are always wrong - horribly wrong, most of the time. In fact, I have come to believe that the mere act of giving out a prognosis causes the universe to conspire against me, using small but highly irritating problems to delay the update as long as possible.

Hence:
winterz-soon.gif

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I don't give ETAs anymore, they are always wrong - horribly wrong, most of the time. In fact, I have come to believe that the mere act of giving out a prognosis causes the universe to conspire against me, using small but highly irritating problems to delay the update as long as possible.

Hence:
View attachment 2591800
That's absolutely the best method to take! ETAs just put stress on you and set people up for disappointment. It's done when it's done! ♥

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi just wondering before trying this game, the game settings, is it in the world without men or men are dying out and extinct or something else?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hi just wondering before trying this game, the game settings, is it in the world without men or men are dying out and extinct or something else?
yep, on discord the dev said that men went extinct bc of a big war, and the rich women relies on cloning themselves and researching ways to artificially create male-sperm

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
yep, on discord the dev said that men went extinct bc of a big war, and the rich women relies on cloning themselves and researching ways to artificially create male-sperm
I believe you may be misremembering something.
While the Sunville world did indeed see a few massive wars in the past, they were not the cause of the male birth rate going down. If anything, they were a result of that. The actual reason is something I never mentioned, and something I probably never will mention in the Sunville games. Maybe in a spin-off down the line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Calligo

Nov 20, 2020
So maybe I'm doing something wrong, but running 0.7beta3 seems to break my latest save point (End of day 42, version before update was 0.7alpha2) - clicking forward just gives 'If you get this message, something went extremely wrong', while scrolling back tells me I'm at the end of 0.6.

Most importantly, is there a way to not have to replay large parts of the game from my previous, pre-0.6 save point which might just run into the same thing anyway if something broke?

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
So maybe I'm doing something wrong, but running 0.7beta3 seems to break my latest save point (End of day 42, version before update was 0.7alpha2) - clicking forward just gives 'If you get this message, something went extremely wrong', while scrolling back tells me I'm at the end of 0.6.
There is no end to the amount of stuff that could have potentially gone wrong given that the last version you played was an alpha... And in 99% of those cases, it's entirely my fault and you probably can't do anything about it, sorry. :HideThePain:

Most importantly, is there a way to not have to replay large parts of the game from my previous, pre-0.6 save point which might just run into the same thing anyway if something broke?
Yeah, start a new game and select to start from v0.7 when prompted. It shouldn't be that much content to ctrl-skip through.

If you want me to try and rescue your save, you can hop on or shoot me a private message here.

Calligo

Nov 20, 2020
There is no end to the amount of stuff that could have potentially gone wrong given that the last version you played was an alpha... And in 99% of those cases, it's entirely my fault and you probably can't do anything about it, sorry. :HideThePain:

Yeah, start a new game and select to start from v0.7 when prompted. It shouldn't be that much content to ctrl-skip through.

If you want me to try and rescue your save, you can hop on or shoot me a private message here.
Starting from 0.7 seems to work just fine, putting me right into day 43, so might as well not waste anyone's time. Not like I'm attached to that save as long as I don't get locked out of anything. ;P

And thanks for the quick response, even if I took a while to see it. :)

Reactions: feierflei
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes