4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
question mc is dominant or passive?
if can be both, could u giving more content for dominant mc ? or just make it equal i'm fine with that too

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I did like 0.7 beta to some extent, but being naked among other girls really doesn't feel like exhibition to me, really.
Being naked among other girls in a situation where it'd be more natural, like a public bath or a locker room or something, wouldn't really be exhibitionist, I agree. But being naked around a bunch of horny sapphics in situations like classrooms or the park? That is some real lesbian-brand exhibitionism right there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Being naked among other girls in a situation where it'd be more natural, like a public bath or a locker room or something, wouldn't really be exhibitionist, I agree. But being naked around a bunch of horny sapphics in situations like classrooms or the park? That is some real lesbian-brand exhibitionism right there.
Even then, if they are getting embarrassed or turned on by being seen, like Emma in the hot tub, still counts to me. lol

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Don't know what else you expected from a lesbian centric game?
Maybe more Joseph Gordon-Levitt? As in the… hourly dong? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh, by the way, thank you kindly for featuring a certain game in your signature. Turns out being reminded about accidentally having forgotten to giving it a spin a long while ago could actually be super easy, barely an inconvenience. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
No need to pile on the dude.
Just worded it kinda awkwardly and I guess was looking for a more OON experience.
If the person likes female exhibitionism on men than rather CMNF (Clothed Male Nude Female). Only one naked would also be possible in an all female world. And at least in the beginning there are some scenes, as far, as I remember.

what's that? Orangutan On Narwal?
Only One Naked.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a sad day in the world when the problem some people have is the game has more boobs on show.

I'm trying to imagine where on the "mygodthat'ssilly" scale a complaint about a game specifically about naked women having too many naked women, would be.

So no one do that because it would break my scale and these scales are expensive to imagine.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's a sad day in the world when the problem some people have is the game has more boobs on show.

I'm trying to imagine where on the "mygodthat'ssilly" scale a complaint about a game specifically about naked women having too many naked women, would be.

So no one do that because it would break my scale and these scales are expensive to imagine.
People are Idiots.gif

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes