4.70 star(s) 39 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To me, OON means Out of Network, when you have to do to a hospital not covered by your health plan.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Hey question for people who played the game. Since the game has the "female domination" tag, how's the lezdom?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey question for people who played the game. Since the game has the "female domination" tag, how's the lezdom?
Yeah, there is some mild (fake) blackmail, and some women playing at ordering each other around. It probably won't ever get to a point where would be called real BSDM. The dev isn't into anything hardcore.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Very much a playful thing. One woman ordering another around, because they both enjoy it but the woman being ordered around knows she can stop doing what she's told at any point.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Misses the horrible NTR Tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No clue why that was neccessary.
Especially since this is basically a KN without relationship choices, so you arent even able to quit or avoid any relationship with her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Especially since this is basically a KN without relationship choices, so you arent even able to quit or avoid any relationship with her.
I managed to avoid it.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020

LOL. If you haven't noticed already, this isn't a game for micropenis crowd with fragile male ego. This isn't an harem. :giggle:

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017

are you serious.gif

Lea: Would (and does) fuck every hot girl in town given the opportunity
Maria: Still in denial regarding her bisexuality
Both: Explicitly not in a romantic relationship

You: REEEEEEEEE, NTR, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay.

- - -

And back to my dev cave I slither, trying to finally put together a punk concert scene for Sunday evening. Cheers (y)

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
View attachment 3035686

Lea: Would (and does) fuck every hot girl in town given the opportunity
Maria: Still in denial regarding her bisexuality
Both: Explicitly not in a romantic relationship

You: REEEEEEEEE, NTR, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay.

- - -

And back to my dev cave I slither, trying to finally put together a punk concert scene for Sunday evening. Cheers (y)
Yeah, I mean it's a blink-and-you-could-forget-it-exists scene, even if you chose to see it, and they were very much friends-only at that point anyway.

I AM still holding out hope for something like "romantic polycule relationship between the core group of Lea/Maria/Hannah/Marlene, but still open for any of them to have sexual encounters with other people if they want", rather than everyone just being surface-level FWBs and nothing else; but none of the characters were anywhere near that kind of relationship at the point where Maria's guy scene happened regardless.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Any news?
Dev's last Patreon post was back at the beginning of September and the last forum post was just shy of a month ago so they're around, i guess, but i wouldn't bother watching the thread for an update, if one is coming it'll just randomly pop up one day.

Reactions: Karotte and Ale3
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes