Unreal Engine Abandoned Super DeepThroat 2 [v0.1.0] [Hnomer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
If you have studied the area of marketing and business development you should know that copyright infringement requires the right to be reserved. Did the dev of the orignal do that? I don't know.
As far as I know a copyright is created automatically if you create something original, I think you might be confusing it with a patent. Also do mind that it has been quite a while when I last studied that... it wasn't exactly my best subject either :D

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
As far as I know a copyright is created automatically if you create something original, I think you might be confusing it with a patent. Also do mind that it has been quite a while when I last studied that... it wasn't exactly my best subject either :D
You may be right, but, since most games on here and even most indies steal with arms and feet for their games, I don't know why this developer should meet your fist.

Even Konashion's game featured characters from copyrighted titles. ALSO his original version of SDT.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
You may be right, but, since most games on here and even most indies steal with arms and feet for their games, I don't know why this developer should meet your fist.

Even Konashion's game featured characters from copyrighted titles. ALSO his original version of SDT.
"Meeting my fist" is a bit extreme here, since I'm mostly only talking about the naming and possible exploitation of the dev (mind that I said "possible"). I've never actually said anything about the game itself.

And concerning the characters: This one might actually be a bit of a grey spot since it features a character editor and those characters are "meant" to be "presets". In that logic, every game that features a character editor could be called the same since you can create "copyrighted characters" in them as well. This issue might take a while to discuss, so I'm not going to argue any further about that one :coldsweat:

Edit: It might be considered as "parody"

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Yea just checked the guys patreon and he just updated 0.4.1. Just letting you guys know, haven't played this but checked his patreon anyway.

Bob Richards

May 7, 2017
"To avoid any misleading: we are not selling any finished product, and we take your money as a donation into the ongoing process of development."............

"The public version is censored. You can get an uncensored version with any tier."

Reactions: CroNoX

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
It's nice to see SDT coming into the next gen. The original was a classic. This one is look great but it needs a lotttttt, and I mean a lot more content. People talking about importing custom models need to take a deep breath for a bit on this one. That was a big part of the original SDT, but this iteration isn't close to handling anything like that. Custom models are great and all, but first lets get the base game solid and then worry about modifying it. The model creation screen is very lacking at the moment, and needs a bunch more features. (Let us modify the eyes, please!) I would also like to see the lips hug the cock a bit more as it's being sucked. Right now it just isn't quite there yet.

Backgrounds and different settings are needed, with different lighting situations(a dimly lit gloryhole would be beautiful in this engine) and let's not forget the saliva and cum effects that are going to make or break this project! Right now, it just needs more of everything. Lots and lots and lots more.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's nice to see SDT coming into the next gen. The original was a classic. This one is look great but it needs a lotttttt, and I mean a lot more content. People talking about importing custom models need to take a deep breath for a bit on this one. That was a big part of the original SDT, but this iteration isn't close to handling anything like that. Custom models are great and all, but first lets get the base game solid and then worry about modifying it. The model creation screen is very lacking at the moment, and needs a bunch more features. (Let us modify the eyes, please!) I would also like to see the lips hug the cock a bit more as it's being sucked. Right now it just isn't quite there yet.

Backgrounds and different settings are needed, with different lighting situations(a dimly lit gloryhole would be beautiful in this engine) and let's not forget the saliva and cum effects that are going to make or break this project! Right now, it just needs more of everything. Lots and lots and lots more.
this super deep throat seem like it has honey select art i remember playing alot of the flashes of the first version back in the day :D

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with Patreon version 0.0.5.0

Reactions: Krull

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
why no male POV???? only female POV... that makes no sense, i can't imagine that there are too many people who fantasize about GIVING head.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote