Unreal Engine Abandoned Super DeepThroat 2 [v0.1.0] [Hnomer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
changelog someone ?
as everything is hidden behind the patron only post :/

meh, i hope we will be able to play as the men.... unless dat game is definitly reserved for gay peoples and females. ( no offense, but that's how the game is for now, you play as the receiving person who suck the dick and not the one who receive the bj or hj )

Jul 18, 2017
Fuckkkkkkk, what the hell are the required specs for this??? Put everything to super high settings running at 1080p and gpu immediately jumps to 80c. This game needs some serious specs. If a msi gtx 1060 has trouble, i wouldn't even want imagine what laptop users are dealing with. It doesn't even look that great, what the hell?
Try enable VSync, with a standard 60 hz monitor this should cap the frames at 60 fps and the gpu should be cooler. The performance is pretty bad (for what it looks like) but not that horrible, even my 1050ti manage 48 fps at 1080p very high.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
changelog someone ?
as everything is hidden behind the patron only post :/

meh, i hope we will be able to play as the men.... unless dat game is definitly reserved for gay peoples and females. ( no offense, but that's how the game is for now, you play as the receiving person who suck the dick and not the one who receive the bj or hj )
What the fuck are you talking about? You play the man pushing the girl into your cock.
Or the girl pushing herself onto the cock. I dont see that there is any visibile clue as to how shit goes down except for the users own interpretation.

Reactions: Gabaw

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I appreciate the effort the dev is making but you can make an SDT clone in Virt-A-Mate in a few minutes with limitless models, full physics, sound and a free camera perspective.

I miss Kona. The really great thing about SDT is all the mods, and all the emotions, and this still has a ways to go. But I've been hopeful for this project and I'm wishing the best of luck to the dev!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What the fuck are you talking about? You play the man pushing the girl into your cock.
Or the girl pushing herself onto the cock. I dont see that there is any visibile clue as to how shit goes down except for the users own interpretation.
thats the problem for me..
i dont want to "watch".. i want to immerse in it.
aka having a pov from the guy if you prefer. ( game give pov from the girl )

Reactions: grgrgr5

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, just to get this straight after skimming through the comments (yeah I admit I can't be arsed to download as I still work on my P-Game backlog {We live in the golden age you guys!} so please bear with me)

This is basically a Blowjob Simulator? No story, no dialogues etc ? Just Blowjobs with some model customisations? And it is alledgedly a ripoff of ANOTHER game that ha(s)d a big fanbase and people modding and stuff?

Wow. You learn something new all the time.

Anyhoo have fun guys and gl to the Devs (unless they are really thieving bastiches, then booo, may your mouse hand develop serious carpal tunnel syndrome!)

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
having a pov from the guy ( game give pov from the girl )
OK that I get. Yeah why not implement a PoV. But then the other user is right too, MeshedVR has all that and it looks pretty darn good. Altho its VR only so meh.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OK that I get. Yeah why not implement a PoV. But then the other user is right too, MeshedVR has all that and it looks pretty darn good. Altho its VR only so meh.
naaah, Virt a mate is not only VR, i play it on my windows and no trouble.
the real problem with VaM is that you cant really do thing.. i mean, yes you can, but you have to build the whole things up from scratch.
VaM is not a game by itself, its more a tool/soft that allow you to pose,animate and else the chars etc..
unless someone else have already did the pose, you got nothing. and at contrary of what peoples say... using VaM is a real pain in ass at the most highest level if you are not good with manipulating stuff ( even worse with non VR )

this on can actually allow the whole thing from the beginning, no need to manually pose the models and all. wich is an advantage.

but sadly it doesnt go for the male version of it ( like i say, pov and all)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Damn is this the 3d version of the 2d classic? Im gonna try it :tf:
not really. in the community it is said konashion, developer of the original, has been killed in a traffic accident or something.

the last entry on konashion.blogspot.com is over 5 years old

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
unless someone else have already did the pose

Not really, but sort of. There are a bunch of BJ scenes, actually. But hey, as someone who can't get enough of them, there's always room for more, including this project.

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
part of what make the original SDT great was the anime style and port of character skins, taking that away, why not use honeyselect with some mods for pov blowjobs? there a whole database of illusion character cards out there too. Maybe I am being too much of an asshole but still, I stand by what I said.

Reactions: fulcrum

GarnetStream

Aug 22, 2018
Still quite unpolished compared to the original. Though it isn't made by the original dev and may just be a cash grab, its still nice to see a potential sequel after so long since it really is one of the more memorable games out there. Don't understand the direction of some of the features updates however. Why would female POV be added before male POV? Being able to cum seems like a reasonable feature to prioritize as well? My fav part was the choking tho, can't wait :eazyHype:

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
I appreciate the effort the dev is making but you can make an SDT clone in Virt-A-Mate in a few minutes with limitless models, full physics, sound and a free camera perspective.

I miss Kona. The really great thing about SDT is all the mods, and all the emotions, and this still has a ways to go. But I've been hopeful for this project and I'm wishing the best of luck to the dev!
Isn't Virt-A-Mate VR only though?

Reactions: Humalien
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote