Unreal Engine Abandoned Super DeepThroat 2 [v0.1.0] [Hnomer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
No. This is more like "SDT 3D". This is not a sequel, unless you made a 3d SDT 1. Get outta here with this 3D crap.

Edit: I'm just more pissed off that you used the name of the same game you're "spirituality succeeding" like it's a sequel. Literally call it ANYTHING ELSE and I bet most people wouldn't get mad about this (including myself).
Hyper Super Deepthroat 2 Turbo Ultra Championship Edition Deluxe The New Challengers Ultimate

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Tomberry, the trigger comes from them claiming it's a 'spiritual' successor when it's not, rather than just claiming to make a game with roughly the same concept!

Reactions: Humalien

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I don't know why I get so excited when I see sliders- maybe because it reminds me of the days when I lived down the road from White Castle (ah, those greasy little burgers). :)

Any way, there should be a course or tutorial for these sliders- I have a decent idea of what "pretty" or "attractive" is, but every time I'm given the option to "create" the ideal beauty- she ends up looking like the offspring of the ugliest Klingon and that the cutest Ferengi. This is, apparently, something I am no good at- probably best that I didn't become a plastic surgeon. (I shudder to think what my patients would look like post-op.)

This isn't bad for what it is- it's not really a game, though- it IS exactly what it implies, quite simply a BJ simulator.
Kudos to the Dev for including the 'Low Memory" mode- some of us have more mature PC's and cain't keep up with all this new fangled graphics whats-nots. Lol

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
Liked having my anime girls in the original SDT, but i guess this ok too. Willing to give it the old, I dgaf try.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
This game is unfortunately unplayable on Linux (Wine). UE4 engine faithfully detects OpenGL support, uses it but content is COOKED for DirectX only. Using command line options to force DirectX support (-d3d10 -d3d11, -d3d12) has no effect due to UE4 continuing to detect OpenGL support, resulting in both DirectX and OpenGL being enabled simultaneously. This will cause UE4 engine to bail.

Fwiw, this game will most likely also fail to run on Mac for the same reason.

tl;dr: Kindly provide support for more platforms...

(its literally in the dam menu).

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
Fuckkkkkkk, what the hell are the required specs for this??? Put everything to super high settings running at 1080p and gpu immediately jumps to 80c. This game needs some serious specs. If a msi gtx 1060 has trouble, i wouldn't even want imagine what laptop users are dealing with. It doesn't even look that great, what the hell?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Fuckkkkkkk, what the hell are the required specs for this??? Put everything to super high settings running at 1080p and gpu immediately jumps to 80c. This game needs some serious specs. If a msi gtx 1060 has trouble, i wouldn't even want imagine what laptop users are dealing with. It doesn't even look that great, what the hell?
I think its more of an compatibility issue, i have 1070 and it runs like butter. However i don't know the exact reason.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote