RPGM Completed Super Shy EroGame Loving Girl gets Summoned to Another World [Final] [Kisamamaki soft]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
The protagonist is a super shy girl that gets frightened just by even being approached and talked to by her male classmates. She just totally freezes up. But she has a secret hobby. Erotic Games... One day she is summoned as a HEROINE to another world! Of course, what awaited her were the erotic tribulations she had always fantasized about in her games...​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-08
Release Date: 2020-05-08
Developer: Kisamamaki soft
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

PC04B_04.png PC05C_11.png PC10A_18.png PC20_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The art style is simple yet nice, but nothing special that can't be gleaned from an average hentai gallery. The writing is terrible, the dialog is hokey, the translation is BAD, definitely the darker side of MTL. Gameplay is entirely predictable linear. After beating the normal route you unlock the gallery, however, if you've missed any endings in the previous playthrough you won't have access to them which is annoying.

NOT be for everyone, it's only worth it if you like the art.

The protagonist is a super shy girl that gets frightened just by even being approached and talked to by her male classmates.
ME, after looking at the screens:

d20.jpg

Last edited:

ThorFirehawk

Dec 28, 2016
Clear MTL, and not even a good one. Why do people insist on releasing shitty, half-assed "translations," not even putting forth the effort to proofread and edit things as simple as menu options??

Site moderators, please consider adding an MTL tag just so some of us who would rather have a proper translation can filter out garbage.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hmm I didn't realize someone was working on translating this. It isn't an official I don't think. anyone know where this translation came from? regardless I will take a look and see if i can find any bugs and fix them before people start reporting issues.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Clear MTL, and not even a good one. Why do people insist on releasing shitty, half-assed "translations," not even putting forth the effort to proofread and edit things as simple as menu options??

Site moderators, please consider adding an MTL tag just so some of us who would rather have a proper translation can filter out garbage.
They are. you all can stop asking for one in every thread now.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
After popping this into Translator I am not convinced this is finished. there are several maps that were not even translated. this might be a partial translation.

EDIT: like 15 or more maps are not translated. I am investigating the impact on the game. give me a few minutes and I will be able to tell if the game translation is even completed.

EDIT 2: there is substantial portions of the game untranslated. HOWEVER I have not been able to determine if will impact gameplay (sometimes developers abandon events and leave them in there instead of removing them. they just include the maps but don't use them in game.) that could be the reason with these maps or the game could have untranslated portions. the only way I would be able to tell is play through it enough. just be warned the game might not be completely translated.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

MTL tag has been requested time and time again with no results. I have my own opinion as to the "why" they won't but I should keep that to myself. And now we're taking an even bigger step BACK as the language doesn't even mention it when at least that bit used to be a given.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
MTL tag has been requested time and time again with no results. I have my own opinion as to the "why" they won't but I should keep that to myself. And now we're taking an even bigger step BACK as the language doesn't even mention it when at least that bit used to be a given.
Since this is a topic of EVERY RPGM game on this entire site as of late filled with more complaints about a lack of a tag then relevant discussion about the game. MTL tag is a planned feature. here look, look with your deviant eyes. Now please stop flooding every game thread with complaints for the love of god.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Since this is a topic of EVERY RPGM game on this entire site as of late filled with more complaints about a lack of a tag then relevant discussion about the game. MTL tag is a planned feature. here look, look with your deviant eyes. Now please stop flooding every game thread with complaints for the love of god.
I even remember you arguing against it.
But I think you can understand. After all It's actually going to be spelled out WHO the sub and dom is in these roles. I think an MTL tag isn't that absurd of a request. But thank you for this information. I look forward to it.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes