RPGM Completed Super Shy EroGame Loving Girl gets Summoned to Another World [Final] [Kisamamaki soft]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I even remember you arguing against it.
But I think you can understand. After all It's actually going to be spelled out WHO the sub and dom is in these roles. I think an MTL tag isn't that absurd of a request. But thank you for this information. I look forward to it.
Hmm I don't recall an argument but if I did I apologize as there was a period of time when I was just being a fucker for no reason other then I was in a shit mood and wanted to fight about something so I am not surprised I got into it with someone.

That being said I honestly don't care either way anymore about tags. It isn't worth getting uppity about and despite my past short temperedness I gain no joy from fights on the internet so if people can filter game and stop coming in threads to complain it is a win win.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i really don't care for this whole tag issue only about the quality of the games and after seeing the issues this one has due to incomplete translation i'll wait till someone will release a fully translated version that also doesn't go outside of the box with it's text as I know a couple of translated RPGM games I played before had that issue which actually made it very hard to do quests as I wouldn't see vital info *shrugs*

Reactions: JackH13

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm I don't recall an argument but if I did I apologize as there was a period of time when I was just being a fucker for no reason other then I was in a shit mood and wanted to fight about something so I am not surprised I got into it with someone.

That being said I honestly don't care either way anymore about tags. It isn't worth getting uppity about and despite my past short temperedness I gain no joy from fights on the internet so if people can filter game and stop coming in threads to complain it is a win win.
Oh that may have came off wrong. You weren't hostile about it at all. just...providing an argument as to why it wasn't needed.
My argument has always been that now I can uncheck this tag and never see these games again as I won't even attempt them.

EDIT:
HikariNova
i really don't care for this whole tag issue only about the quality of the games and after seeing the issues this one has due to incomplete translation i'll wait till someone will release a fully translated version that also doesn't go outside of the box with it's text as I know a couple of translated RPGM games I played before had that issue which actually made it very hard to do quests as I wouldn't see vital info *shrugs*

The reason why we always bring up MTL is now this game is translated. So you will be waiting a VERY long time for a good translation. As in it may never happen. Some people are ok with this (surprisingly) so I wouldn't ban the games from the site, but it does damn these games from getting translated properly.

kyogawa

Mar 8, 2019
look crappy just by looking at the preview pics... after browse thought 1st page of the comments, there are plenty of "don't try" marking all over it...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I looked through the images for the game and it might be worth mentioning there are some scenes that show light body mutilation. Nothing too graphic but there is blood.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MTL tag has been requested time and time again with no results. I have my own opinion as to the "why" they won't but I should keep that to myself. And now we're taking an even bigger step BACK as the language doesn't even mention it when at least that bit used to be a given.
They are adding one.

Why is it always a moderator conspiracy when something isn't added or they dismiss things?

It's a piracy site not a inside job to lure unsuspecting people into playing badly translated games. They don't give a fuck if you download them or not.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So does the MTL in this game readable? If I can at least read and find clues to do and completed quest then it still an okay game, but if not then maybe I will wait for some kind heart people to do a rough translate the game

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
The overview "normal girl gets dragged into a game" reminded me of 2 other games. Cant really remember the names:

game 1) Blond girl gets controlled by the player. Its something with "puppet" or something like that in the name. She is pretty reluctant about all the choices the player does. And the 4th wall gets broken over and over again. It starts in a forest and the first enemy (some guy with an axe) gets "beaten" by by being pissed at (even tho its not really a water/scat game). If I remember correctly, the translation got pretty messed up/buggy at the end of the game.

game 2) Brown haired girl with some buisness suit/school girl uniform gets into a fantasy world/game. She has a pretty long sword in the title screen. Only member a small town in the beginning (where the hero saves her from a bunch of thugs who want to rape her) and that there was a tower in wich u get an anal ball chain that makes her stronger or something like that XD
You mostly control the male mc, who was also dragged into said world and helps her out.

anyone can help me out with the names?

Edit: solved on next page

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes