RPGM Completed Super Shy EroGame Loving Girl gets Summoned to Another World [Final] [Kisamamaki soft]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
The overview "normal girl gets dragged into a game" reminded me of 2 other games. Cant really remember the names:

game 1) Blond girl gets controlled by the player. Its something with "puppet" or something like that in the name. She is pretty reluctant about all the choices the player does. And the 4th wall gets broken over and over again. It starts in a forest and the first enemy (some guy with an axe) gets "beaten" by by being pissed at (even tho its not really a water/scat game). If I remember correctly, the translation got pretty messed up/buggy at the end of the game.

game 2) Brown haired girl with some buisness suit/school girl uniform gets into a fantasy world/game. She has a pretty long sword in the title screen. Only member a small town in the beginning (where the hero saves her from a bunch of thugs who want to rape her) and that there was a tower in wich u get an anal ball chain that makes her stronger or something like that XD
You mostly control the male mc, who was also dragged into said world and helps her out.

anyone can help me out with the names?
You're probably talking about those 2 old ass games from X-TOYS. Marionette Fantasy and Saori's Ecchi Adventure.

Reactions: goatwhisperer3

lerela

Aug 15, 2017
The gallery is in the items section, under important items, with the "recollection" words written. Anyone can upload a full save?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Please mark as MTL.

Why do I do this to myself. I know it's MTL, and yet I still dare to hope...

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
So a treasure Hunter Mai kinda NTR
Treasure Hunter Mai is a great game :) I've actually gotten all the endings for that game including it's 'true' ending {it actually stats when you've unlocked THM's 'true' ending :) so i'm hoping this game will be just as good once the translation issue is fixed up :)

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Male Mc - Summoned in another world builds a harem and kills the demon lord (Always the Demon lord)

Female Mc - Summoned in another world to be raped by everyone
Male MC may also rape the demon lord after winning instead.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
So those of you who are wondering the "NTR" in this game....Let me tell you.
Now i played many Ntr games....this is the worst NTR game here. In fact it shouldn't even have the tag NTR.
So if this is the reason why the NTR tag was added.....then this game doesn't really need one.(though the dlsite said it's also NTR)
THE NTR: Some guy comes and tries to confess his feelings but then wimps out and runs away. She then talks about a boyfriend or something because of MTL but yeah. I also got the ending 4 which some might say it's ntr but i say it's not.
It's a scene where she gets molested at first then again and then after the third time you get raped and end up as a slave and he kept her to himself as a slave for a month i think. Then after that four guys kinda come and stuff and finds out about her then starts to beat the shit out of the guy who took her as a slave then one after the other they start to rape her. It's a bloody scene too so i wouldn't go to it if you aren't ready for that.The scene is in the city. I wouldn't call that NTR since....well there wasn't anything between those two, Sure she got corrupted but that's it. No love.
There might actually be more NTR later in the game but...i got locked in the city. i'll explain that later. Also She's an idiot. She's kinda asking to be molested/raped with her outfit.

HOW SHE GOT TO THE ANOTHER WORLD: You then find some old hag who gives you a special ring that if you wish hard enough you can go to another world and then she does. Then after a Bunch of dialog you realized that you are OP. Your wounds heal and you have Magic and stuff and then the plot. Apparently this WORLD is known for molesters and rapists. She played so much eroge games that now she can finally be one herself. i can say that the events here are them sparkles. If you see sparkling spots it means an event. I'm gonna guess that the men/molesters don't have visible eyes while all females do.

WHAT I THINK OF THE GAME: i kinda hate it but i kinda do like the art. If you want to find the scenes just look around till you see a sparkling spot and hope it's a scene but most of them are kinda lame. You walk into it and some guy sees you. They walk to you and gropes you and then the end. The second time they drag you and you just say....ok. Then the rape happens.

IS IT JUST ME OR AM I DOING SOMETHING WORNG:
So i think i'm stuck in the city. Don't know if it's just me but i can't leave since she feels "regrettable" wanting something more.
I know you gotta do the pub thing three times. Well at least i did and i was able to leave the city. after some other events i went back to the city since you can't skip it. You gotta stop at it. Ok so i'm in the city and now i can't leave for she feels it again. Worse, you can't leave since there are no other sparking spots other then the ending 4 sparkle. I did that TWICE and still wasn't able to leave. I reset the game and reloaded my save and i can't leave. I talked to everyone and still can't leave. Thanks to that all my work is gone. even worse if you want to get all the scenes you gonna have to go back to the old towns. For example haveing her being peeped on while she's in the spa.
So i'm gonna take that as a sign to stop playing the game.

5/10

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
"The protagonist is a super shy girl that gets frightened just by even being approached and talked to by her male classmates. She just totally freezes up "

Well of course she would freeze up like that after playing those erotic games. As a girl she is living a dangerous life. Everything and everyone with a dick is a potential danger to her. Those games traumatized her :)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
They are adding one.

Why is it always a moderator conspiracy when something isn't added or they dismiss things?

It's a piracy site not a inside job to lure unsuspecting people into playing badly translated games. They don't give a fuck if you download them or not.
Because there was no reason NOT to add it and 100% benefit(for the user base) to add it, so a cynical person would get the idea it's to help with the traffic, as I imagine now there will be tons of people making sure the MTL filter is off so we no longer see these games which reduces traffic and well I don't know the revenue per click...but the site has its sponsors.

Since you asked.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Doesn't have NTR content just rape only.
There is NTR, just a bit forced in. There's at least one ending where you end up dating someone (marrying even, I think?), there are a couple time skips, then as you are traveling you get attacked by bandits, they beat the shit out of your husband ('cause you lose your magical powers) and then they gang rape you while he watches.

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
I'm confused, I did both the scenes that each of the people in the village have and then joined the dude to go on the quest but it just ended the game, how do I get to the scenes in the screenshots?

Edit: I'm doing the temple option thingy, maybe I'll find it now.

Edit 2: Yeah ok, I was worried that once you beat the demon king it was just gunna loop the game or something, Option 3 is the correct path.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes