RPGM Completed Super Shy EroGame Loving Girl gets Summoned to Another World [Final] [Kisamamaki soft]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh fuck sake, another game that looked good. Nice theme, decent art then you see the fucking MTL. I'd love to know who feels the need to shit these out so often. Majority of the time you'd be better off playing the original Japanese version.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
MTL is better than nothing, if u don't like it you can traslate games yourself :p
Not necessarily, since if it's done by someone who doesn't know what he's doing it very possibly can introduce bugs, even game-breaking ones, and even fuck up the mechanics behind the game unbeknownst to the player. Also, unintelligible garbage with a big part of it going out of the visible part of the dialogue box is, well, objectively shit. (dunno if it's the case here, but I'm speaking generally).
I would say that MTL is better than nothing if it is a competently done one, otherwise mostly it's shit; if you don't like it though, you should use on-the-fly machine TL on the Japanese game with the right software(s) :D

Reactions: Rizo and Mystermask

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
We seriously need an MTL tag at this point. And no, MTL isn't better than nothing, most of the time it ruins the experience. Just because it's barely legible now doesn't mean it's enough.

Reactions: Mystermask

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have said it before and I will say it again. MTL tag is a planned feature. Look it up, we don't need people coming into every RPGM thread and flooding the thread with their opinions on MTL. It has nothing to do with the game and makes it harder for people to get info about the game and solve bugs.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Not necessarily, since if it's done by someone who doesn't know what he's doing it very possibly can introduce bugs, even game-breaking ones, and even fuck up the mechanics behind the game unbeknownst to the player. Also, unintelligible garbage with a big part of it going out of the visible part of the dialogue box is, well, objectively shit. (dunno if it's the case here, but I'm speaking generally).
I would say that MTL is better than nothing if it is a competently done one, otherwise mostly it's shit; if you don't like it though, you should use on-the-fly machine TL on the Japanese game with the right software(s) :D
Well, almost every MTL games in this site aren't broken like u say and if there's game breaking bugs they almost always get fixed. So yea there's the fact that u almost don't know what everyone is saying but at least you can guess with MTL so it's better than nothing and if u prefer nothing just don't download MTL games.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, almost every MTL games in this site aren't broken like u say and if there's game breaking bugs they almost always get fixed. So yea there's the fact that u almost don't know what everyone is saying but at least you can guess with MTL so it's better than nothing and if u prefer nothing just don't download MTL games.
And I am telling you to invest some time into VNR or Textractor and learn to use them with the original Japanese games; since imho -and I consider myself one who doesn't prefer "nothing", thank you- the user experience more often than not is much better with them than with a MT'd zero-effort bastard translation one. Cool that Silentce or some other madman (in the absolute best possible interpretation of the word xD) sometimes step in and save the day, but still...

A competently done, and godforbid, even e-...ed...edited! MTL is a whole different species. Gimme more of those please!
But each to their own, I guess.
Peace.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Cool that Silentce or some other madman (in the absolute best possible interpretation of the word xD) sometimes step in and save the day, but still...
I see I am cultivating the right reputation if I am seen as a madman ;). On the subject of textractor, it is good, better then VNR in my opinion.. the only downside to that method is it often times does menus dirty and you get a giant wall of text each time you go into the menu of a RPG. Best when used with partial translations of the menu so you only have to worry about the story. Some people prefer broken MTLs and that is fine.

Also if people started editing their MTLs more often then i would have nothing to do anymore with my days. Don't give anyone ideas now. :)

Reactions: Zippix

anohananokana

Feb 8, 2020
For as much potential as the concept has, it really fell flat; the game is very straightforward and I'd've expected a lot more meta references and taking advantage of her eroge knowledge. She also has close to zero personality. I ought to make a proper game of this genre...

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
thanks for sharing, me likey, except for the mtl and doors. em just holding shift all the time coz i can't digest the mtl.

i just played till end6, i don't wanna waste game content that i wud most likely enjoy without this mtl. Kinda nice seeing a female protag game where won't feel bad seeing the mc raped.

i hope someone makes a better translation.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
thanks for sharing, me likey, except for the mtl and doors. em just holding shift all the time coz i can't digest the mtl.

i just played till end6, i don't wanna waste game content that i wud most likely enjoy without this mtl. Kinda nice seeing a female protag game where won't feel bad seeing the mc raped.

i hope someone makes a better translation.
skeleton.jpg

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
Damn, the games softlocks you in a brothel town if you decide to see all scenes before clearing the nearest dungeon.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes