Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: ScriptError: could not find label 'harper_event_9'. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback:  File "navigation.rpyc", line 852, in script  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk.new\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup ScriptError: could not find label 'harper_event_9'. Android "PIE" API 28 SAMSUNG SM-A102U Ren'Py 7.3.4.596.the66 Superheroes Suck 0.45public Tue Jun 30 01:19:39 2020

erkper

May 16, 2018
Who said anything about domination?

Corruption is changing someone's viewpoint and personality to match yours, even the weakest of halfwits can manage that.
Umm, Faptime said something about domination, in a comment before the one I quoted and was replying to.

But if you want to discuss Chrys being a corruptor, I'd argue Chrys also is really nothing like the image she's projecting, and so if corruption is about changing someone to match you, she isn't really doing that either. Because I feel like, for whatever reason, she is projecting as a slut when she really isn't.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Umm, Faptime said something about domination, in a comment before the one I quoted and was replying to.

But if you want to discuss Chrys being a corruptor, I'd argue Chrys also is really nothing like the image she's projecting, and so if corruption is about changing someone to match you, she isn't really doing that either. Because I feel like, for whatever reason, she is projecting as a slut when she really isn't.
I know that, she's still the good girl trying to stay on her mothers good side.

By corrupter I didn't mean she was doing it knowingly, she just talked about the dick a lot which made Riley curious.

That said I know she hates Riley being married but that's mainly because she thinks it made her boring. Sounds like they used to be quite close and do a lot together until she got married.

Might need some team bondage ... er ... bonding exercises soon.

D

Deleted member 482284

How do i get the patrol event theres nothing to do.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Love the line 'willful lack of self-preservation.' Enjoying the writing overall but there are some excellent turns of phrase.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Just finished playing this I don't know how I missed it its great and I loved slowly learning about all the girls. One problem its probably just me but Chrys's sleeve tattoo looks kind of bad, it looks like its from an old WWE game on PS2 compared to Riley's which look much better. I'm glad we will eventually get some Queen Unbreakable scenes. Though when she finds out what the MC is doing with the girls I'm worried she might literally rip your dick off.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Where is garage ??
Second floor, the double-doors on the left next to your room, then the elevator at the back. You can only get there after Missus Powell shows you the new area (after the ping-pong balls test)

Reactions: Paapi

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for new update. You gave us lots of scene with girls and i apperiacate this. You dont make hard to get girls like pain in the ass. But you gave us pretty little bit amount of main story. You should make them more balanced. And maybe you can add more diffrent, kinky scenes with girls who we already have sex for dont making sex scenes boring. And i saw improvements about sex animations aswell. But they are still need making with more images and more angles. They can use more little work. BTW that power scene was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
Thanks for new update. You gave us lots of scene with girls and i apperiacate this. You dont make hard to get girls like pain in the ass. But you gave us pretty little bit amount of main story. You should make them more balanced. And maybe you can add more diffrent, kinky scenes with girls who we already have sex for dont making sex scenes boring. And i saw improvements about sex animations aswell. But they are still need making with more images and more angles. They can use more little work. BTW that power scene was
I DIDN'T GET THE ALERTS I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING THIS LATE

Onto your feedback! Thank you, by the way, I am always trying to improve. The alternating between the girls' updates and the main story is an unintentional side-effect of how the girl's interact with each other. I'm hoping to create a more balanced approach after the next update or the one afterward. For example, Valentina needs Harper's events to progress, and Chrys often needs Riley's events to progress. Or sometimes Valentina need's Riley's events to progress. This inter-locking, I hope, gives the team a better dynamic. You get to see how they affect one another even without being in the same room together. It's clunkier than I would like, but that was my goal. Unfortunately, this means that one character event can sometimes need four other character events, turning the whole update into a character update.

This should start to fix itself going forward. Now that the protagonist has had enough time with the girls to get to know them, the patrol missions will start progressing both the character's story as well as the main plot. The consequence for this is that the main story will move with only one or two of the girls at a time.

With the animations, that's something I'm still struggling with. The major issue right now is that I don't have as much time as I would like to work on the game - my real job takes most of it. So, the amount of animations I can actually put out needs to be divided by the girls. I can have one H-scene with four animations, or I can have four H-scenes with one animation. I'm also not happy about this, and I'm looking for ways that I can improve it going forward. I'm going to try some different angles in the next H-scene, though, and maybe the feedback from that will help me find a solution? I can promise that I will keep trying.

Knight of Solace

Developer of: Superheroes Suck!
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2019
This game just gets better and better. I'm loving learning more about each girl and what makes each of them tick. Plus we finally got to see a dick going into vaginas which was my only gripe with this game. The animations finally went from 'late night on cable' to actual sex scenes and they were hot as fuck. Honestly the animations are very smooth and very impressive. The characters have very different personalities and I love each of their looks. Plus I'm a sucker for tattoos and I love that most of them have ink. I can't wait for more of this game.

I am curious what it means that you will have to find other teachers for your studies and the gym. I wonder if that just means the other girls will take over teaching you or if they are going to add more characters. I don't really feel like this game needs more 'main' girls, but more side girls are always welcome. Hopefully we will get some action with the reporter at some point and I wouldn't mind some alone time with Chrys's mom either. Of course I can't wait for the Queen Unbreakable content, but I'm assuming that is still a ways off.

Solace, I might consider supporting this game, but I'm curious about your update schedule. How often do you plan to update and how good are you with sticking to that schedule? Obviously unexpected things happen, but are you able to consistently work on the game or is it more of a hobby project?

Either way, the game is coming along great. Well done.
Thank you so much for the kind words.

When it comes to the update schedule, I always release an update every six weeks (for 2nd tier patrons) or seven weeks (the public release). Not all updates are created equal - designing new characters, for example, can take days to get right. The only time I have missed this update point was close to the launch date last year - I was homeless for around three weeks in November, and my computer was in a storage container.

I want to go into some realities about Superheroes Suck and it's development. I spend between twenty-five to thirty hours minimum on game development a week. Even though my first tier reward promises that I will work on it every week - it's honestly misleading since it implies there are weeks when I'm not working on it. I've worked on the game every week since I moved into my new place. I log my own hours into Google Calendar to keep them tracked. Combined with my real job - I work close to seventy-five hours a week, and have been been doing that for well over a year, since initial development began in February of 2019. It is as exhausting as it sounds. That said, I really do enjoy working on Superheroes Suck, so I enjoy myself when I'm at my desk.

When it comes to funding my project, and I shouldn't be saying this, but I am committed to finishing Superheroes Suck regardless of the donation amount. Anyone can look at my Patreon history and see that I was putting out consistent updates at 2 dollars a month. My first two patrons donated right around the time I was homeless, and inadvertently helped me out of a dark time in my life. As such, I feel like I owe it to them and my supporters to finish the game. Finish is the keyword, because funding my efforts changes what that means.

Right now, as it stands with my current funding, my goal is to complete the stories of the original four girls, Missus Powell, two to three villains, and the main story - everything I have ever promised. No cliffhanger-holding-the-ending-hostage nonsense. Once that is done, probably sometime next year, I'll pick up a second job to help pay bills and deactivate my Patreon page. I won't like it, but I need the money. Maybe I could be a cashier? That would be ironic.

If I get fully funded, reaching my highest Patreon goal, then I can splurge for several things that I've wanted to include in the story: two new heroines to join the academy cast, a whole rival superhero team (around five characters), a full villain team (another five characters), an expansion to the superhero community (superhero streamers, heroes from different countries a la justice league), and I would have time. I could afford to dump forty to fifty hours a week into the game - fixing the grammar, typos, adding more animations, redoing the introduction, correcting old renders, and a general improvement to quality. I would also have time to manage the game community features people have been asking for - like a Discord server. This would extend the project's life until, well, really until everyone got sick of it. I'm not going to run out of ideas anytime soon.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes