bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I thought Superstrength in this setting was a purely physical ability and the body overall resilience increased accordingly to support it?
This is explained at some point in the game.
It likely increases somewhat because it doesn't seem like they break at first usage, but not nearly enough. And is why there are many broken retired superheroes with super strength but none still active. Only Queen Unbreakable was lucky enough to have both super strength and super durability and can thus use super strength fully without breaking.

Reactions: harem.king

RyeStraightFire

Mar 17, 2023
Greetings everyone,

Do we have a fanpage for fanarts/Daz3d assets for this game? I would love to know the assets used for Valentina. I am assuming it's Aurore mixing with something, but I am not fully sure.

Thanks very much for helping!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Greetings everyone,

Do we have a fanpage for fanarts/Daz3d assets for this game? I would love to know the assets used for Valentina. I am assuming it's Aurore mixing with something, but I am not fully sure.

Thanks very much for helping!
nope unless F95 has fan art thread of this somewhere.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I just started the game up and i have a question: are the animations missing from Riley's last tactical-cuddle event or is it a bug on my part? I didn't get an error anywhere during the download or the extraction, and the animations work just fine in the previous update.

Edit: on a second check, no animations run at all for me. I'll try to download the game again and try the compressed version too, provided generously and quickly already.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I just started the game up and i have a question: are the animations missing from Riley's last tactical-cuddle event or is it a bug on my part? I didn't get an error anywhere during the download or the extraction, and the animations work just fine in the previous update.

Edit: on a second check, no animations run at all for me. I'll try to download the game again and try the compressed version too, provided generously and quickly already.
It was a bug. Dev has just uploaded a new version of the game (1.702)

Reactions: Jinsoyun

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Superheroes Suck v1.702public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Knight of Solace in v1.702public you still have to update both Movie() definitions in protagonist.rpy & patrol_A.rpy.

Last edited:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
think this might be the longest time since I've started putting it here when it has gone public that the op hasn't updated

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
think this might be the longest time since I've started putting it here when it has gone public that the op hasn't updated
they are busy, updates are coming from windows and doors.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
almost a day later and still not done...im kinda laughing atm
Was it actually reported?

Also, some uploaders are doing 50 or more game updates a day, and there are only so many uploaders, the update queue yesterday was 122 new game updates, it's only grown since then I'm sure....

Reactions: KiraJames
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes