• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Dunno, other than it doesn't work w my current VPN. Even if I switch servers
it just tells me I've exceeded my daily usage.... Or whatever the message is.
I've seen a lot of folks w the same issue.

I used to be able to choose Mega no matter what, not sure why my current vpn
is so different... I realize I could just disable it for a bit but that ain't happenin...

Anywho... Cheers
One feature of Mega that I do like is that if you use megasync you can put a game in your cloud storage (instantly) and even if you close your browser window or go into sleep mode the download will automatically continue just as soon as you power back up. Even if you hit the 5GB limit a few hours later that will go away and the download will automatically resume. 5GB isn't the daily limit, just a throttling mechanism. So for larger game downloads, it is a good download-and-forget solution.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I've been thinking that.

At first I thought he might die or something equally morbid but the game is too fun going for anything like that.

So my guess was he'd be the benefactor behind her kidnapping. She'd obviously need some time to get over that kind of betrayal which would have her come round for some lovin much later on.
Somehow that isn't even the main question on my mind. Rather if or when the MC gets together with the Queen, how exactly would the next day look like when Harper slaps him with a dozen invisible hands at once? I hope he will be able to hold his breath for an extended amount of time by then, because he will be set to orbit the planet for a few days.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am glad after playing this update I sit in a tub chair, otherwise, I would have fallen off my chair.
Rylie "I know you care about us".
virgin.jpg

WHAT, we never ever kiss, hug, or cuddle any of the girls, never tell them we love them, hell have we even said we like them, the only pussy we have shared our bed with has 4 legs and a tail and is definitely somehow a part of the team that kidnapped Queen Maeve, but we care about our glorified Oniholes.

What, what the fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I am glad after playing this update I sit in a tub chair, otherwise, I would have fallen off my chair.

WHAT, we never ever kiss, hug, or cuddle any of the girls, never tell them we love them, hell have we even said we like them, the only pussy we have shared our bed with has 4 legs and a tail and is definitely somehow a part of the team that kidnapped Queen Maeve, but we care about our glorified Oniholes.

What, what the fuck.
Did i miss something? Is that how it is shown that i care about people? Here i was playing this game and thinking that minor things like working for days because it's important for someone, or staying next to a person in shock for hours to make sure they are alright, or meeting with a very dangerous potential mother in law for a crazy plan to avoid family conflict or in general being honest and helpful could be a sign of caring, but i guess i was wrong?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 1860475

What, what the fuck.
Either you skipped half the game or have less people skill than a common house brick.

He's constantly doing stuff for the girls.

Sat with Harper for hours when she was having a crisis. Showed Chris that he was never going to abandon her. Helped Riley through her divorce. Made sure Arti wasn't wiped. Took Valentina on dates.

That barely scratches the surface.

Timeline has only been a few weeks so we're not quite at the love stages but that's where it's heading. He's already going through the romance stages.

The only way you could see them as "onaholes" is if you skipped all the text and just watched the sex scenes or you're completely dense and have no understanding of how people work.

Or both.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Mc gonna have the option to become super villain ???
I'm not convinced that there are actually different paths in this game. There are things early on where you can choose to be either supportive or bossy to the girls but I'm not convinced that these statistics mean anything and they haven't seemed to have any kind of impact on the story thus far. I enjoy the game, but it is really on rails at the moment. No alternative scenes that I have noticed.

Reactions: Forgotted

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
can we have the option of ditching the smoking, instead of just making a joke about it,
smoking to me is extremely annoying
please the questions already there, or just ditch the question,no need.
thanks for your efforts

Reactions: XChaosX

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
can we have the option of ditching the smoking, instead of just making a joke about it,
smoking to me is extremely annoying
please the questions already there, or just ditch the question,no need.
thanks for your efforts
It was literally just a reason for him to go out into the alley on his break, a mere plot contrivance (and later a reason for him to need more cardio). He wouldn't need to go out there to chew some flavor punch gum. Besides, he quits right after that. I will admit that the beginning of the game is the weakest part of the game but it gets better.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes