AviToosh

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone else thinks that the cat is actually a shapeshifter??
Either a spy sent to keep an eye on MC and the academy or a future addition to the team… an animorph girl
personally I prefer the latter

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone else thinks that the cat is actually a shapeshifter??
Either a spy sent to keep an eye on MC and the academy or a future addition to the team… an animorph girl
personally I prefer the latter
Pretty sure this is the main theory that has been around for a while. Which I do agree with.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My theory about the cat is that it is just a cat. Boring, I know. But I also think that the blonde girl has the ability to enter the mind of the cat and perhaps have it do tasks or use it as a spy. It is a lame enough power that she would never be a superhero but also allow her to get a lot of useful information if it is something she can do to all cats. Or maybe even any number of animals. I just don't see her living that pet life long term, with the cat food and the litter box and all, but being able to jump in and out of the cat's mind would be something that would be tolerable and useful. She might also have a limited ability to do it with humans, too, because she seems capable of entering MCs dreams. Or at least she was at first. Maybe he got better at shutting him out and that's why she switched to the cat.

She might still be his daughter from the future, though. She kind of resembles Harper when she takes her glasses off...

greymyst

Aug 2, 2018
My theory about the cat is that it is just a cat. Boring, I know. But I also think that the blonde girl has the ability to enter the mind of the cat and perhaps have it do tasks or use it as a spy. It is a lame enough power that she would never be a superhero but also allow her to get a lot of useful information if it is something she can do to all cats. Or maybe even any number of animals. I just don't see her living that pet life long term, with the cat food and the litter box and all, but being able to jump in and out of the cat's mind would be something that would be tolerable and useful. She might also have a limited ability to do it with humans, too, because she seems capable of entering MCs dreams. Or at least she was at first. Maybe he got better at shutting him out and that's why she switched to the cat.

She might still be his daughter from the future, though. She kind of resembles Harper when she takes her glasses off...
I'm like 90% sure she's Harper's missing sister between the resemblance, the sort of lame power that would be either controlling or turning into a cat, and the mention from Chrys that Harper has a Daddy kink like how the dream girl does.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm like 90% sure she's Harper's missing sister between the resemblance, the sort of lame power that would be either controlling or turning into a cat, and the mention from Chrys that Harper has a Daddy kink like how the dream girl does.
That would take Occam's razor to my theory quite thoroughly, but if both the sisters have a daddy fetish I can't wait to meet Mr. Unbreakable and his water-boiling powers. He must have been a real hoot at the sisters' tea parties.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
That's a completely valid guess, but this is a story where not even a car is safe from Daddy issues, so that may not be the strongest hint. :D

greymyst

Aug 2, 2018
That would take Occam's razor to my theory quite thoroughly, but if both the sisters have a daddy fetish I can't wait to meet Mr. Unbreakable and his water-boiling powers. He must have been a real hoot at the sisters' tea parties.
I mean, look at his wife, he must be doing something right. God I hope he doesn't somehow be evil, I actually really like that this game has a hot woman who is important to the story but not romancable, and I know that won't last forever, but I think her being an exception is a big part of what makes the harem situation work a lot better, makes it feel more like just ridiculous luck and something built on genuine compatibility with multiple people as opposed to when absolutely everyone wants the MC's dick

Reactions: bacienvu88

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
I like this story a lot but I almost feel like the format of time management/going to different classes detracts from it. I find myself bored because I reached the appropriate step to continue a part of the story only to find out that the next part is only available on sundays for class and oh no it just became monday. (That's just an example, other times you just can't continue the story because your stats aren't high enough and that's equally frustrating.)

That said the writing albeit a little clumsy at first has really hooked me into the story. It helps that I'm already a fan of superhero junk and the MC is just bland enough at the start that it's relatable. (Though I think the smoking option needs to changed to have an actual no answer. There's easy alternative reasons to be in the alley, like for instance taking out the trash or heard a loud noise and went to investigate or even just saw something on a security cam.) The girls are all interesting and clearly have their own issues. Hopefully more girls outside the academy end up interactable. I suppose if there was a city map added with more things to do the game loop might feel less empty.

All in all, looking forward to more. Hoping it'll fill out but will probably play it till the end even if the gameplay loop stays the same because of the neat story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if nothing else to do and don't want to do repetable scenes then sleep until it's sunday.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I like this story a lot but I almost feel like the format of time management/going to different classes detracts from it. I find myself bored because I reached the appropriate step to continue a part of the story only to find out that the next part is only available on sundays for class and oh no it just became monday. (That's just an example, other times you just can't continue the story because your stats aren't high enough and that's equally frustrating.)

That said the writing albeit a little clumsy at first has really hooked me into the story. It helps that I'm already a fan of superhero junk and the MC is just bland enough at the start that it's relatable. (Though I think the smoking option needs to changed to have an actual no answer. There's easy alternative reasons to be in the alley, like for instance taking out the trash or heard a loud noise and went to investigate or even just saw something on a security cam.) The girls are all interesting and clearly have their own issues. Hopefully more girls outside the academy end up interactable. I suppose if there was a city map added with more things to do the game loop might feel less empty.

All in all, looking forward to more. Hoping it'll fill out but will probably play it till the end even if the gameplay loop stays the same because of the neat story.
I understand your frustration with the sandbox element. There are a lot of games out there that turn into take-a-nap simulators if you cannot find a trigger for new content. I think that the repeatable events with the girls mitigate that later in the game. Give you something to do if you need to skip to Sunday and you don't want to spend all your time pumping iron or studying. I'm not certain that making the academy a sandbox inside another sandbox would be helpful unless more repeatable events (like at the police station, hotel, etc) were added to the game probably with corresponding new love interests. One feature that I would love would be a regular repeatable patrol event. Maybe one where you can choose the girl to be your partner. It may be uneventful in the end but it would make the world feel more lived in.

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
I understand your frustration with the sandbox element. There are a lot of games out there that turn into take-a-nap simulators if you cannot find a trigger for new content. I think that the repeatable events with the girls mitigate that later in the game. Give you something to do if you need to skip to Sunday and you don't want to spend all your time pumping iron or studying. I'm not certain that making the academy a sandbox inside another sandbox would be helpful unless more repeatable events (like at the police station, hotel, etc) were added to the game probably with corresponding new love interests. One feature that I would love would be a regular repeatable patrol event. Maybe one where you can choose the girl to be your partner. It may be uneventful in the end but it would make the world feel more lived in.
Yeah, having new repeatable events with minor routes is kinda what I was thinking, or giving new locations with options for dates or a patrol area etc.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
So is this a superhero game? I feel like once i discovered i had powers they weren't even explored. I guess i'm 80% into this game (maybe 30 days later?) and i've never even once tried to use them. :ROFLMAO:

PLease tell me it gets better than this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is this a superhero game? I feel like once i discovered i had powers they weren't even explored. I guess i'm 80% into this game (maybe 30 days later?) and i've never even once tried to use them. :ROFLMAO:

mc's main power is still what's between his legs but it gets better later although not fully explained what his powers are.

• Haha
Reactions: Tokenugget

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

It gets better. For the first portion, though, the MCs main power is either his enormous cock or his rock-hard humungous balls. I used to joke on this board that his only superpower was suicidal ideation because whenever he gets in a fight the first thing he does is find the best way to win the Darwin award. However, he does have powers. Queen Unbreakable was right about that. The nature of those powers? There are many theories. You will find out more once you find yourself a pussy to pet.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It gets better. For the first portion, though, the MCs main power is either his enormous cock or his rock-hard humungous balls. I used to joke on this board that his only superpower was suicidal ideation because whenever he gets in a fight the first thing he does is find the best way to win the Darwin award. However, he does have powers. Queen Unbreakable was right about that. The nature of those powers? There are many theories. You will find out more once you find yourself a pussy to pet.
He also has a stupendous amount of luck. Because whenever he does something Darwin award worthy it actually works!

• Haha
Reactions: markel1000 and cxx
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes